Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine (23352 Views)

24hrs Power: Is Like Geometric Aba Has Switched On Their Four Turbines? / 24HRS Electricty Awaits ABA As Geometric Power Resumes Power Distribution Soon / 24-hour Power Dawns For Aba As Geometric Gets To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine by Maxtipulation(m): 12:11pm On Feb 26
Godoverevery:
See how everyone Jubilation with them.

Let another state in the north or southwest post a good project for commissioning and see how they will spill hate and critic it.

Common go and protest and stop capping
Re: Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine by mauchiz: 12:13pm On Feb 26
Thank God for them,
That was how we were celebrating Dangote refinery that was coming up, how it will change our economy, uptil now, we have not received any fuel or byproducts from his refinery.
Anything that is private, I will be watching them from afar.
Dangote has taught me a very big lesson of not trusting Nigerians and their companies.
These are business men looking for who to kill, if not, why has dangote not sold fuel to Nigerians?? Upon all the hope the poor man put on Dangote refinery, Wickedness did not allow him to have pity even if is for now.

Will they allow the masses pay there little kobo for it?
Re: Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine by reservd(m): 12:15pm On Feb 26
Electricity is expensive o, can Nigerians afford 24/7 power supply with out subsidy?
Re: Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine by bentenny(m): 12:15pm On Feb 26
yarimo:
Alex otti the dubious governor of ABIA STATE keep off from claiming, this project is part of your achievements as governor
Oga keep quiet!
What about your lord and first master Buhari who claimed an accomplishment of completing the rail project from Abuja to Kaduna even when 90% of that work was done by GEJ!

1 Like

Re: Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine by yarimo(m): 12:16pm On Feb 26
Cantonese:

As a dubious governor he has achieved this great feat in such a short time.

Oya, show us such an achievement by your own state governor or government after several year. If you cannot, then we may call you a complete muntula.
project that has been going on long before he rig himself to government house
Re: Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine by Noblechykk(m): 12:17pm On Feb 26
Bishop4real:

It's a very commendable project. But please don't link Oti, Obi or even LP to the project. This project was conceptualized under OBJ/Ngozi Okonjo Iweala but saw lots of set backs occasioned by bureaucratic bottle necks. However, the project saw the light of the day under PMB' s led APC government. And Tinubu completed it. FACTS...
Unfortunately, you have no single fact about the project.

2 Likes

Re: Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine by Aquila99: 12:22pm On Feb 26
Massiveglory:
When light comes into a state or country, the difference is clear.

Alex otti of Lp has delivered abia state from over 20 years darkness in the name of goverance.
Congratulations to the great engineer Barth Nnaji and his team who decided to site this magnificent project in abia state and eastern Nigeria.
Many thanks to Madam okonji Iwela for her tremendous input right from the start.

Congrats to Alex otti for bringing light to abia state.

A new Nigeria POssible.

I'm from Abia state. But i keep asking, what did Alex otti do with getting this project, apart from him being gov now. Tell us his contributions.
Re: Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine by Massiveglory: 12:24pm On Feb 26
You just rabblerouse with confident on what you know nothing about.
Let me school ur likes a little.
Alex otti has been a huge part of thst project way beyond now.
That is a project that began way back in 2004 theough the concept of Madam okonji Iwela and the then world bank president.

Alex otti as diamond was highly instrumentsl to that project .

As governor ,LP Alex otti has brought light to abia in all ramifications.
Barth Nnaji geometric the brain vehind the project is major Electrical guru in the world.
He is the brain behind the light project of Aso rock.

If not for tribalism and nepotism that has killed Nigeria, electrical issues in Nigeria would have been reduced to the minimum when he was minister of power.

He would have sited this project in ogun state or lagos were he would have made money but decided to do it for his people the easterners.

Bishop4real:

It's a very commendable project. But please don't link Oti, Obi or even LP to the project. This project was conceptualized under OBJ/Ngozi Okonjo Iweala but saw lots of set backs occasioned by bureaucratic bottle necks. However, the project saw the light of the day under PMB' s led APC government. And Tinubu completed it. FACTS...
Re: Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine by Massiveglory: 12:26pm On Feb 26
Aquila99:

I'm from Abia state. But i keep asking, what did Alex otti do with getting this project, apart from him being gov now. Tell us his contributions.

Being from abia state does not mean you know abia state.
Do some search on your phone on gemetric abia state project. You will know his contribution.

I am not from abia but i have lots of connects in abia.
Re: Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine by Hullcity: 12:26pm On Feb 26
Nigeria can get it right if we elect the right people into leadership positions. Not based on sentiment of tribalism
Re: Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine by bentenny(m): 12:29pm On Feb 26
SoNature:
Aba people should pay their power bills because electricity is not cheap. Most of us clamour for 24/7 power supply but we don't even know that we cannot afford it.

Geometric should supply its own meter and have a system for tracking power supply and bills because you cannot stop a Nigerian from bypassing their meter, especially when power supply is steady. If you refuse to pay your power bill, you will run Geometric out of business.

BTW, other states with gas should also emulate Geometric Energy. We should gradually end this national grid nonsense. Every state should start generating, transmitting and distributing power.

Congratulations to them!
One thing I have noticed about most Nigerians is that if you offer them quality services,they will pay extra and even discourage those trying to undermine the system!
Some people here in nigeria are even ready to pay as much as 20k and above for 247 power supply!

1 Like

Re: Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine by Aquila99: 12:31pm On Feb 26
Massiveglory:

Being from abia state does not mean you know abia state.
Do some search on your phone on gemetric abia stste project. You will know his contribution

I know everything about dat project from d start. I had a friend who worked dia in 2010. An electrical engr. D only contribution u can say Alex did was being head of bnk dat gave d loan. Wat else. If u think dia is more to it. Paste a link on it here.
Re: Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:44pm On Feb 26
Like wey go shine, after the commissioners goes, the light goes off.
Re: Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine by peculiar2233: 12:44pm On Feb 26
yarimo:
Alex otti the dubious governor of ABIA STATE keep off from claiming this project as part of your achievements as governor.
Who ask you? Eranko
Re: Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine by Cantonese: 12:45pm On Feb 26
yarimo:
project that has been going on long before he rig himself to government house

Get your English right before labeling people “dubious”. Your likes only understand the word “rig”. That forms the basis for your consistent wrong selection of leaders.

A project commenced several years ago and was completed by a man who understands how proper societies are run. Rather than commend him for ensuring the completion, you label him “dubious”. Some of your likes need to have their heads examined. With no evidence of your reckless claim, how should you not be sued for defamation?

In all, you have neither mentioned your state, nor showed us something tangible or commendable, accomplished by whoever is your state governor.

1 Like

Re: Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine by M0M0SHIKI: 12:45pm On Feb 26
I was thinking Calabar would be the first to do this but no its from 1 slow governor to another
Re: Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine by Cantonese: 12:48pm On Feb 26
mauchiz:
Thank God for them,
That was how we were celebrating Dangote refinery that was coming up, how it will change our economy, uptil now, we have not received any fuel or byproducts from his refinery.
Anything that is private, I will be watching them from afar.
Dangote has taught me a very big lesson of not trusting Nigerians and their companies.
These are business men looking for who to kill, if not, why has dangote not sold fuel to Nigerians?? Upon all the hope the poor man put on Dangote refinery, Wickedness did not allow him to have pity even if is for now.

Will they allow the masses pay there little kobo for it?

It is all over social media, the reason Dangote has not delivered Petrol to the Nigerian market. Please read clearly and you”ll not lay the blame on his table!
Re: Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine by gordonsmat(m): 12:50pm On Feb 26
Congratulations ahead. I think this will bring economy boost to the old City. No more darkness in the city of eyimba (Enugu).
Re: Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine by gordonsmat(m): 12:51pm On Feb 26
Sorry it's Abia not Enugu. Congratulations!
Re: Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine by mauchiz: 12:58pm On Feb 26
Cantonese:

It is all over social media, the reason Dangote has not delivered Petrol to the Nigerian market. Please read clearly and you”ll not lay the blame on his table!

I have not seen or heard
Re: Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine by SolomonGrandi: 1:02pm On Feb 26
otipoju:
This is good news. If no be sey some devils that take delight in the sufferings of their own people, all these kind of projects are very very possible.

Good roads, bridges, rail lines, recreation parks, hospitals, modern farms and storage , refineries, power plants, well equipped and decent schools from basic to tertiary.

We get money, we get skilled manpower but na lie. Na make people dey suffer Naim dem like.

IM just wondering if the heat being given to APC was also channeled to PDP while they held sway, na small thing naija for don develop wella.

I still can’t imagine allowing gen imports instead of facing power squarely and fixing it
Re: Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine by greenie77: 1:04pm On Feb 26
yarimo:
nothing like instrumental, Alex otti was sack as diamond bank MD for fraud .

And EFCC did not arrest him?

Yarimo you are a very bitter human being and you know such can NEVER happen in your home state

1 Like

Re: Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine by Samakus(m): 1:07pm On Feb 26
InyinyaAgbaOku:

He never claimed it as governor.
Alex has been involved in this project long before governorship.
He was the CEO of diamond bank when the bank invested millions of dollars in the project, that was the first external funding the plant ever had.
So, it's not even just political for him, it's both financial and economic as well as personal.
He has been following the project ever since then.
As a governor, he helped solve the logistic issues holding the project plus currently building a road leading to it

Great to see you educating the e-warrior

2 Likes

Re: Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine by greenie77: 1:07pm On Feb 26
Aquila99:

I know everything about dat project from d start. I had a friend who worked dia in 2010. An electrical engr. D only contribution u can say Alex did was being head of bnk dat gave d loan. Wat else. If u think dia is more to it. Paste a link on it here.

If the head of the bank didn't approve the loan, how would they have gotten that loan from the same bank?

2 Likes

Re: Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine by Maski87: 1:22pm On Feb 26
This is why ibos should leave the zoo now
Re: Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine by Halo22: 1:23pm On Feb 26
Congrats to Abia people...... Finally, Chukwuokike picked their call. Kudos to Gov. Oti
Re: Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine by Moshphil: 1:30pm On Feb 26
Uyi168:
Obaseki,see your mates..
angry

Kudos to the governor.

This project was started around 2012 /13, I worked in a place called owaza , osisioma was also part of our Aor. I was also around when they were laying the gas pipeline. Make una praise otti predecessor .
Re: Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine by yarimo(m): 1:35pm On Feb 26
greenie77:

And EFCC did not arrest him?

Yarimo you are a very bitter human being and you know such can NEVER happen in your home state
kudos to yar,adua
Re: Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine by aribisala0(m): 1:35pm On Feb 26
I think there should be power companies focused totally on businesses separate from those for domestic use.
Re: Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine by Spicyneedle: 1:35pm On Feb 26
24 hours supply for mouth. for over 12 hours now, no light
Re: Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine by pandax: 1:44pm On Feb 26
Shadomaan7:
Finally, we go get light for Enyimba city, no more NEPA wahala!

Be ready to pay for light now, no more meter bye-pass!
Re: Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine by pandax: 1:46pm On Feb 26
Spicyneedle:
24 hours supply for mouth. for over 12 hours now, no light

Do not worry, a 24-hour power supply to Aba will soon start. Be ready to pay the commensurate bill, no meter bye pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olusegun Mimiko Visits Fayose In Ekiti State (Photos) / Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos / Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.