Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,589 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Mp3 Download: Adekunle Gold Delights Fans With New Track: "The Life I Chose" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mp3 Download: Adekunle Gold Delights Fans With New Track: "The Life I Chose" (123 Views)

Download Adekunle Gold – Promise [2019] / Download Adekunle Gold – Money Audio + Video / DOWNLOAD Adekunle Gold – Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mp3 Download: Adekunle Gold Delights Fans With New Track: "The Life I Chose" by AfricaFactsZone: 2:00am On Feb 26
Renowned Nigerian musician, Adekunle Gold, has once again graced the music scene with his latest masterpiece, "The Life I Chose."

Ade Gold's Musical Journey Continues

After a brief hiatus, Adekunle Gold makes a triumphant return with "The Life I Chose," a captivating track that showcases his unparalleled talent and musical prowess. Released in 2024, this song is already making waves among music enthusiasts.

A Musical Gem for Your Playlist

"The Life I Chose" is a must-have addition to any music lover's playlist. With its mesmerizing melodies and soulful lyrics, Adekunle Gold proves why he is hailed as one of the finest Afro-pop artists in Nigeria and beyond.

Joining the Ranks of Musical Greats

Adekunle Gold joins the ranks of other esteemed Nigerian musical artists who have made significant contributions to the mainstream music scene. His latest offering further solidifies his position as a powerhouse in the industry.

Unmatched Production Quality

Produced by the talented Kel P, "The Life I Chose" boasts top-notch production quality. From its catchy beats to its infectious rhythm, this track is guaranteed to have listeners tapping their feet and singing along in no time.

Adekunle Gold: A Trailblazer in Afro-pop

With his unique blend of afrobeat and amapiano influences, Adekunle Gold continues to push the boundaries of Afro-pop music. "The Life I Chose" is a testament to his creativity and innovation in the genre.

A Musical Journey Worth Exploring

From start to finish, "The Life I Chose" keeps listeners captivated with its captivating soundscapes and heartfelt lyrics. Whether you're a longtime fan or new to Adekunle Gold's music, this track promises to leave you mesmerized and craving for more.

Experience the Magic of "The Life I Chose"

Don't miss out on the opportunity to experience the magic of Adekunle Gold's latest release. Add "The Life I Chose" to your playlist today and embark on a musical journey like no other.

Download Here:
https://africafactszone.com/adekunle-gold-the-life-i-chose/

(1) (Reply)

Is This Dope Music The Most Under-rated Music In Nigeria Right Now? / IGBO SONG: Ugoccie – Uwa Ft. Umu Obiligbo / Musicbyaden - Desire (vlog No Copyright Music)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.