Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict (782 Views)

TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC / Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict by sukkot: 7:53am On Feb 26
So I am guilty of making prophecies that never pan out the exact time I say they would. It's just sometimes these energies are there but they are not activated by the universe. And so we know in part and prophesy in part. And so just because a prophesy did not fully pan out does not mean you don't know what you are doing, it's just that you can read the energies but will the energies be utilised by the universe ? Anyway I digress

Am looking at these upcoming energies, the supermoon on the 10th of March and then the eclipse on the 25th of March and finally the total solar eclipse and supermoon of the 4th of April. Now I am not going to bore you with the astrological Mumbo jumbo so let's just get straight to the point. The universal activation to attack and take down Israel would be approved on 10th of March but I believe the deed would start being done on 22nd of March in the midst of Ramadan and in Aries season, blowing the rams horn. I believe this would be the official declaration of the world war as Iran starts it's offensive on Israel. The USA would join the fray forcing Russia and China to join the fray and side with Iran. Lots of destruction and millions would be killed and by the total solar eclipse and supermoon of the 8th of April Israel and the USA would have been demolished and the new world order would automatically be established with Russia as the new global superpower and china as the new global economics power and the BRICS as the new global economic conglomerate force. Expect the whole of Europe after being conquered to be overan by Islam and Europe would be turned to an Islamic continent ruled by Islamic warlords from all over the Islamic world. The USA will decline and fall into third class status as the centre no longer holds and anarchy ensues. The brown peoples of America would see this as an opportunity to emerge and take power from the whites which would result in a civil war . Many African countries would join BRICS and stArt to thrive under the fair economic trade agreements. Africa would rise. So this 2024 is going to be very crazy. Towards the later part of the year as the USA and Europe descend into world war and civil war chaos there will be epidemic japada of Nigerian economic migrants from those places back to Africa as they flee these war torn locations . 2024 is a year of divine reversals and divine interventions and purge

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict by joceey(m): 7:59am On Feb 26
I trust your word my brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict by sukkot: 8:03am On Feb 26
joceey:
I trust your word my brother
Yes Sir. Salute to you
Re: Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict by VeryWickedMan: 8:46am On Feb 26
Everything you just narrated can't even happen in 5 years let alone a year. Watching movies in VR can really distort people's reality.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict by Depriest2020: 9:10am On Feb 26
As long as America supports Israel, no power on earth can destroy them.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict by CrazyBen(m): 9:10am On Feb 26
VeryWickedMan:
Everything you just narrated can't even happen in 5 years let alone a year. Watching movies in VR can really distort people's reality.

Exactly!!
Common Ukraine has held their ground months ,talk more of werey USA

4 Likes

Re: Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict by CrazyBen(m): 9:11am On Feb 26
Depriest2020:
As long as America supports Israel, no power on earth can destroy them.
Bible says otherwise sha
Re: Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict by twosquare(m): 1:13pm On Feb 26
sukkot:
Yes Sir. Salute to you
Have you heard that Jacob Rothschild is dead?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict by sukkot: 1:51pm On Feb 26
twosquare:
Have you heard that Jacob Rothschild is dead?
really ? wow thats crazy i just seen it now. wow thats big news in the spirit realm. thanks

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict by lordm(m): 3:01pm On Feb 26
VeryWickedMan:
dont mind that man. He should go and treat malaria

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict by Discerner: 7:18am On Feb 27
sukkot:
So I am guilty of making prophecies that never pan out the exact time I say they would. It's just sometimes these energies are there but they are not activated by the universe. And so we know in part and prophesy in part. And so just because a prophesy did not fully pan out does not mean you don't know what you are doing, it's just that you can read the energies but will the energies be utilised by the universe ? Anyway I digress

Am looking at these upcoming energies, the supermoon on the 10th of March and then the eclipse on the 25th of March and finally the total solar eclipse and supermoon of the 4th of April. Now I am not going to bore you with the astrological Mumbo jumbo so let's just get straight to the point. The universal activation to attack and take down Israel would be approved on 10th of March but I believe the deed would start being done on 22nd of March in the midst of Ramadan and in Aries season, blowing the rams horn. I believe this would be the official declaration of the world war as Iran starts it's offensive on Israel. The USA would join the fray forcing Russia and China to join the fray and side with Iran. Lots of destruction and millions would be killed and by the total solar eclipse and supermoon of the 8th of April Israel and the USA would have been demolished and the new world order would automatically be established with Russia as the new global superpower and china as the new global economics power and the BRICS as the new global economic conglomerate force. Expect the whole of Europe after being conquered to be overan by Islam and Europe would be turned to an Islamic continent ruled by Islamic warlords from all over the Islamic world. The USA will decline and fall into third class status as the centre no longer holds and anarchy ensues. The brown peoples of America would see this as an opportunity to emerge and take power from the whites which would result in a civil war . Many African countries would join BRICS and stArt to thrive under the fair economic trade agreements. Africa would rise. So this 2024 is going to be very crazy. Towards the later part of the year as the USA and Europe descend into world war and civil war chaos there will be epidemic japada of Nigerian economic migrants from those places back to Africa as they flee these war torn locations . 2024 is a year of divine reversals and divine interventions and purge

Not yet, not yet, there's still a lot of carnage to unfold before this. We watch and see as usual.
Re: Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict by sukkot: 10:26am On Feb 27
Discerner:

Not yet, not yet, there's still a lot of carnage to unfold before this. We watch and see as usual.

https://www.nairaland.com/8013654/houthis-knock-out-underwater-cables

carnage is happening . modern warfare

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict by Konquest: 3:58pm On Feb 29
sukkot:

Ready for lift-off in the month of March. But then since the middle of Ramadan is what you emphasize, I'm aware that Muslims don't fight or go to war during that period since it is holy to them.

When you say the Brown folks war against White folks, I assume you're referring to the Hispanics versus North European-American descendants.

What's gonna be the fate of Naija? A split up of the country or she stays the same? More economic turmoil and hyperinflation since there's a World War scenario with the disruption of global logistics supplies by sea, air and more. Then the likely Civil War situation would lead to the further tanking of the USD.

There are over 7 million Muslims of all ethnicities in the United States. That's huges to cause an internal rebellion and create enclaves in a place like Michigan just like Muslims of Asian stock are many in Birmingham, UK.

The Muslim population in the UK, France, Germany and Spain are some of the epicenters where an internal Muslim rebellion can take place in Europe while linking up with external Muslim fighters to take over European cities on multiple fronts just like you hinted in your post.
Re: Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict by Konquest: 9:14am On Mar 01
sukkot:

https://www.nairaland.com/8013654/houthis-knock-out-underwater-cables

carnage is happening . modern warfare
Those Yemenis are backed with Iranian-made drones and other intelligence information by the Shiite leadership of Iran.

It's unfortunate that the land (Iran) of Emperor Cyrus the Great (the Shah han Shah or King of Kings) of the Persian Empire has degenerated to this level of fueling crises of global proportions by proxy.

The rest of the civilized world has to wake up and robustly nip this in the bud militarily.
Re: Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict by Minsk24: 10:05am On Mar 01
Sukkot ,Rostikol, Pansophist, Writersng, Godisstriking , i no know wetin una dy smoke abeg, kai....
Which kind garbage be dis , so all this one go happen in a yeat, year, Russia become superpower? As how? Brics go become wetin? Europe and US will collapse....na wa oh....
Re: Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict by GodisStriking: 2:29pm On Mar 01
Minsk24:
Sukkot ,Rostikol, Pansophist, Writersng, Godisstriking , i no know wetin una dy smoke abeg, kai....
Which kind garbage be dis , so all this one go happen in a yeat, year, Russia become superpower? As how? Brics go become wetin? Europe and US will collapse....na wa oh....

Iran is the birthplace of Monotheism not Israel. Ancient Persian armies are the ones who fire bombed the cities Sodom and Gomorrah because they had took the pagan religion and used it to discredit Monotheism. The Persian king Cyrus the Great is the one who conquered Babylon and brought my ancestors out and rebuilt the temple of Elohim..And when my ancestors formed the Knight's Templars it was based upon the Persian Assassins who were a religious order of warriors or holy warriors..The Iranians are not happy with Israel and their phony Holocaust that the white Europeans used to justify their claim to be Jews. The house of Rothschild which are whites founded the modern state of Israel in which 75 percent of the people practice LGBTQ. It is Idolatry and the Iranians really aren't happy about Isreals's presence in the region as their opposing culture causes instability. Remember Biblically this Middle Eastern territory Noah gave to Shem as his inheritance and Iran is the capital of Shem..

Zoroastrianism is one of the world's oldest monotheistic religions, having originated in ancient Persia. It contains both monotheistic and dualistic elements, and many scholars believe Zoroastrianism influenced the belief systems of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict by LordReed(m): 3:13pm On Mar 01
sukkot:

LoLz. You don come again.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict by Iamanoited: 4:00pm On Mar 01
IRAN WILL BE WIPED OUT OF THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict by GodisStriking: 5:30pm On Mar 01
Iamanoited:
IRAN WILL BE WIPED OUT OF THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH.

You mean Israel will be wiped out.

Re: Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict by sukkot: 7:13pm On Mar 01
LordReed:

LoLz. You don come again.
lord muthafuckin reed wagwan Rasta 👀
Re: Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict by LordReed(m): 7:15pm On Mar 01
sukkot:
lord muthafuckin reed wagwan Rasta 👀

I'm good. Just came to see your new comedy show. LoLz.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict by sukkot: 7:20pm On Mar 01
Minsk24:
it is what it is brah 😄 kiss the truth as the mane said
Re: Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict by sukkot: 7:23pm On Mar 01
Konquest:

Those Yemenis are backed with Iranian-made drones and other intelligence information by the Shiite leadership of Iran.

It's unfortunate that the land (Iran) of Emperor Cyrus the Great (the Shah han Shah or King of Kings) of the Persian Empire has degenerated to this level of fueling crises of global proportions by proxy.

The rest of the civilized world has to wake up and robustly nip this in the bud militarily.

hehe Chief you have to understand that Iran is on a divine mission. That’s the axe in the hand of the LORD that will be used to fell Israel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict by sukkot: 7:39pm On Mar 01
Konquest:

Ready for lift-off in the month of March. But then since the middle of Ramadan is what you emphasize, I'm aware that Muslims don't fight or go to war during that period since it is holy to them.

When you say the Brown folks war against White folks, I assume you're referring the Hispanics versus North European-American descendants.

What's gonna be the fate of Naija? A split up of the country or she stays the same? More economic turmoil and hyperinflation since there's a World War scenario with the disruption of global logistics supplies by sea, air and more. Then the likely Civil War situation would lead to the further tanking of the USD.

There are over 7 million Muslims of all ethnicities in the United States. That huges to cause an internal rebellion and create enclaves in a place like Michigan just like Muslims of Asian stock are many in Birmingham, UK.

The Muslim population in the UK, France, Germany and Spain are some of the epicenters where is an internal Muslim rebellion can take place in Europe while linking up with external Muslim fighters to take over European cities on multiple fronts just like you hinted in your post.

yeah Chief tgese euros and Americans have let in many sleeper cells with the Muslim invasion of the west. They are all just waiting for the trumpet then they will start rampaging. I believe Nigeria would be safe but like you said supply chain disruptions will cause temporary hardship and scarcity and the dollar would be shelved meaning it would lose its value so it’s risky holding onto dollars right now. It’s a new world order . Time for the arse to shine and for the head to become the arse 🤣😄

Brown folks as in people of color aka African Americans and Hispanics would come together to usurp the white man when they smell blood. Black and brown unity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict by sukkot: 7:59pm On Mar 01
LordReed:

I'm good. Just came to see your new comedy show. LoLz.
this ain’t no comedy show patna. We can take this outside. Put them hands up playa 🥊 😄
Re: Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict by Iamanoited: 8:04pm On Mar 01
GodisStriking:

You mean Israel will be wiped out.

I MEAN IRAN.
Re: Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict by GodisStriking: 10:13pm On Mar 01
Iamanoited:

I MEAN IRAN.

Study the art of war. You can't beat an enemy on its own turf. Semitic people are indigenous to the Middle East and they could easily overpower Israel. In Africa it's the same the Black people dominate and any enemy going there can only last as long as the Black people stay divided but once they unite it's good bye enemy. Every where in the world it's the same that you can't beat an enemy on his own turf unless they are divided.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict by Iamanoited: 4:53pm On Mar 02
A.I WILL FINISH IRAN.
Re: Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict by GodisStriking: 5:26pm On Mar 02
Iamanoited:
A.I WILL FINISH IRAN.

Everyone has long range missiles now.

Everyone has GPS now.

Everyone has high power bombs.

Everyone has A I now.

All the major world players have the modern technologies and more.

We live in a dangerous world .

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict by Iamanoited: 2:15am On Mar 03
IRAN IS NEITHER HITLER NOR PUTIN.. IRAN IS SENSELESS AND IRRATIONAL. IRAN WILL BE BURIED UNABLE TO RISE AGAIN.
Re: Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict by GodisStriking: 2:30am On Mar 03
Iamanoited:
IRAN IS NEITHER HITLER NOR PUTIN.. IRAN IS SENSELESS AND IRRATIONAL. IRAN WILL BE BURIED UNABLE TO RISE AGAIN.

The Persian, Mesopotamia and Sumerian civilization is the oldest on Earth. They aren't going anywhere and Iranians are not senseless or irrational in any sort of way.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict by Konquest: 4:14am On Mar 03
sukkot:
hehe Chief you have to understand that Iran is on a divine mission. That’s the axe in the hand of the LORD that will be used to fell Israel
This is the Kali Yuga age... Gotta be internally prepared for the eventualities.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

"his Mercy Said No" / Biblical Armageddon Or Solar Engulfment / Friendship (?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.