Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Nigerian Army Refutes Coup Rumour - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Refutes Coup Rumour (11666 Views)

Army Refutes Reports Of Gun Battle Over Gold Nuggets In Katsina / Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN / EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Refutes Coup Rumour by nakaman: 10:16am On Feb 26
this is 1 of the reasons they prevented igbos from getting such high position. By now igbo man for don plan coup

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Refutes Coup Rumour by KillingJoke: 10:20am On Feb 26
Neduzze5:
No sure any soldier has the liver/mind to carry out a coup....

There's a need to sanitize our political system.

Coup can come from anywhere

It might be ex military soldiers or para military forces

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Refutes Coup Rumour by Valroh(m): 10:27am On Feb 26
This would concern me but if I say something who will hear me and if people hear me what will be my gain as a citizen of Nigeria??
Re: Nigerian Army Refutes Coup Rumour by KaptainAfrika: 10:55am On Feb 26
Make I go stock up ooo...let no man be caught unawares.
Re: Nigerian Army Refutes Coup Rumour by WINDSOW(m): 11:03am On Feb 26
With the current all-time low of the corn3, it is coup already.
Hunger is killing people.
Re: Nigerian Army Refutes Coup Rumour by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:15am On Feb 26
Which coup,what coup when the military has been professionalized in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Army Refutes Coup Rumour by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:16am On Feb 26
WINDSOW:
With the current all-time low of the corn3, it is coup already.
Hunger is killing people.
STOP RANTING HELP WHERE YOU CAN,THIS IS TIME TO BE YOUR BROTHER'S KEEPER AND stop eating alone.
It is detasteful when people have and can't share,but they come on media to rant like irritants. angry
THIS IS TIME TO TALK SOLUTION AND NOT COMPOUND THE PROBLEM.
Re: Nigerian Army Refutes Coup Rumour by Magnumproperty: 11:25am On Feb 26
olax02:
Let wait and see. It will soon clear.
Okay. Can we place a bet?
Re: Nigerian Army Refutes Coup Rumour by olax02(m): 11:33am On Feb 26
Magnumproperty:

Okay. Can we place a bet?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army Refutes Coup Rumour by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:38am On Feb 26
Elvis2kay:

Okoro why are you so bitter??
Your Obi will chase the presidential seat just like Atiku & it will result in vain. You better support the man with the vision 👏

You mean I should support an incompetent idiot? I am not an ignoramus like you.
Re: Nigerian Army Refutes Coup Rumour by COOL10(m): 11:42am On Feb 26
grin
Re: Nigerian Army Refutes Coup Rumour by badoh(m): 11:44am On Feb 26
Mummyimbecile:
I have this feeling that something is cooking. It may not be senior officers that will stage the coup, it will likely be junior Army officers.

Make that feeling of coup you have die within you. You people just talk as if you'll have freedom criticizing a military regime. I bet it with you, you'll regret having military in govt. This one way some of you will open your mouth waa in nairaland and be talking trash, dem go just assign some personnel to be picking you up one by one. You're only free if you no deh Naija ooo.
Re: Nigerian Army Refutes Coup Rumour by Magnumproperty: 11:45am On Feb 26
olax02:
cheesy cheesy
Naaa so baba. He sure me ni. Jagaban go do 8 years complete. Naaa only death fit take am commot for that seat. Northerners just dey blab. If the worst come, we all go our separate ways. Shikena. You see say Afenifere sef don dey align.
Re: Nigerian Army Refutes Coup Rumour by olax02(m): 11:57am On Feb 26
Magnumproperty:

Naaa so baba. He sure me ni. Jagaban go do 8 years complete. Naaa only death fit take am commot for that seat. Northerners just dey blab. If the worst come, we all go our separate ways. Shikena. You see say Afenifere sef don dey align.
Honestly, the same afenifere that were kicking against him before the presidential election. Now their body language has started changing. Naija politics is not for boys.
Re: Nigerian Army Refutes Coup Rumour by Magnumproperty: 12:32pm On Feb 26
olax02:
Honestly, the same afenifere that were kicking against him before the presidential election. Now their body language has started changing. Naija politics is not for boys.
That's it bro. I just dey pity my brothers from the other side wey dey gather enemies because of politics.
Peter Obi sef maybe working with Tinubu underground they won't know. Who is in control of customs? Immigration? Economy as a whole? Is Peter Obi not a stakeholder in Nigeria's economy? Is he not an importer?
Just as you said, politics is not for boys but men.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Refutes Coup Rumour by WINDSOW(m): 1:10pm On Feb 26
PARADIZEPRIEST:
STOP RANTING HELP WHERE YOU CAN,THIS IS TIME TO BE YOUR BROTHER'S KEEPER AND stop eating alone.
It is detasteful when people have and can't share,but they come on media to rant like irritants. angry
THIS IS TIME TO TALK SOLUTION AND NOT COMPOUND THE PROBLEM.
I think you quoted the wrong post.
Otherwise if it wasn't, you talking bunkum.
Re: Nigerian Army Refutes Coup Rumour by LastProphet: 3:40pm On Feb 26
israelmao:
The real truth will come out later.Emilokan is already set on his toes,I can't believe this is totally false.

Gbam
Re: Nigerian Army Refutes Coup Rumour by phemray(m): 6:52pm On Feb 26
MajorOvakporaye:
The wicked runs when nobody is chasing him. So Tilumbu the useless idiotic drug criminal with fake accounting certificate is afraid of coup?

Tinubu is not a gentle man, go and verify
Re: Nigerian Army Refutes Coup Rumour by Zeebuy: 8:43am On Feb 27
Magnumproperty:

It can never happen bro.

It actually can. People think coups are carried out by the top brass (who are currently as bad as our politicians) but it's actually the junior cadre who plan and execute coups.

Coups are usually bloody in Africa because the disgruntled servicemen will usually shoot their senior officers, and the other soldiers loyal to the senior officers. The president and other senior politicians will be arrested too
Re: Nigerian Army Refutes Coup Rumour by Magnumproperty: 9:35am On Feb 27
Zeebuy:

It actually can. People think coups are carried out by the top brass (who are currently as bad as our politicians) but it's actually the junior cadre who plan and execute coups.

Coups are usually bloody in Africa because the disgruntled servicemen will usually shoot their senior officers, and the other soldiers loyal to the senior officers. The president and other senior politicians will be arrested too
Naaa. You are talking from the angle of what led to the civil war. Why do you think past Presidents do retire some generals in order to pave way for the new COAS who will be loyal to the president? It's just to prevent coup de tat. Then the COAS will take care of any disgruntled junior officers you mentioned earlier.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amnesty Program: Tinubu sacks Ndiomu, appoints Otuaro as new Administrator / You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG / 2023: Timi Frank Urges Jonathan To Intervene In PDP Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.