Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,542 members, 7,840,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Best Political Skills You Need To Accelerate Your Wealth In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Political Skills You Need To Accelerate Your Wealth In Nigeria (64 Views)

Yuletide: Stop Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media – IGP Warns Nigerians / Seyi Makinde's N48bn Assets: Explain Source Of Your Wealth - APC Tells Governor / Saraki Listed In Cases Of Unexplained Wealth In The UK The Police Must Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Political Skills You Need To Accelerate Your Wealth In Nigeria by Questionnaires(m): 9:08am On Feb 26
Best Political Skills You Need To Accelerate Your Wealth in Nigeria:

1) Political Website Designer:

Sometimes Last Year; I was Awarded The Position of The Minister of Agricultural Affairs in The Political Campaign of PEJO 2024 Representing The LABOUR PARTY of Ondo State.

I Live in Cross River State.

PEJO 2024 is A BLAZING Political Campaign Running on Ondo State.

That's The AMAZING POWER of The ONLINE (INTERNET) World When You Utilize It To INTERNETWORK Wisely According To Your Human Resources.

Don't Be Too Hasty....

I didn't just become The Agricultural Minister of The PEJO 2024 Political Campaign Just Like That.

I Had To Offer A Particular HIGHLY NEEDED Digital Service To The Potential Governor of Ondo State @ ZERO-COST.

I Had To Boost His Social Following.

With The Help of My Wife Who is A Social Media Manager; She Was Able To Deliver 500 Additional Followers To The Followership of The Official Page of PEJO 2024.

She Did This For Me Because She Was Trained By Me On "How To WISELY Build Social Media Accounts".

We Had Always Argued And Quarreled So HOT About Learning And Acting To Build Social Media Accounts While I Focus on My Digital Teachings Which Is My Obvious Reason For Existence.

Before We Got Married; She Worked With MTN NIGERIA.

My Marriage Partially Sacked Her From A Job That Was Paying Her A Meagre of 14,000 Naira Per Month As At Year 2022.

8 Months into Our Marriage; She Still Didn't Feel The Need To Become A Social Media Account Booster - Because "According To Her Consciousness" - We Live A Very EASY And COMFORTABLE Life.

A Very Unusual Lifestyle of "Earning Naira And Cryptos By Just Creating Valuable Threads On Nairaland".

But Then; One Day....

The UNUSUAL HAPPENED.

EVIL STRUCK....

And Everything CHANGED For GOOD.....

(1) (Reply)

Ex-niger Delta Agitators Commend Reformation In Presidential Amnesty Programme / Politics / Political Agricultural Revolution (PAR): Are You Up To PAR ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.