Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Civil Societies’ Protest Against Hardship In Benin City (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil Societies’ Protest Against Hardship In Benin City (Photos) (25309 Views)

Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt / Security Agents Stop Protest Against Hardship In Kano / Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil Societies’ Protest Against Hardship In Benin City (Photos) by OctavianAC(m): 3:43pm On Feb 26
G00dharddick:

Count how many people are on the protest. E no reach 20 people. This is to tell you that the protest is stale and failed woefully here in Benin city.

As long as we SS are concern, we ain't participating in any protest. The protest is limited to SW and north only. Nothing concern we SS and SE

Egberi fai!
Urhobo wado!!
Isoko!!
Igbo kwenu
Re: Civil Societies’ Protest Against Hardship In Benin City (Photos) by Zeebuy: 3:44pm On Feb 26
BentizilL0:

We've nothing to do with SE, stop tagging us with them... Can't you stand alone Chinedu? Everytime SS..

Olakunle, wetin concern you with SS matters?
You don't want to face your ebi mpiawa azụ in peace?
Re: Civil Societies’ Protest Against Hardship In Benin City (Photos) by bjdon: 3:45pm On Feb 26
Philipmoon2:
You are not serious, so the hunger no reach southeast abi, all of us is suffering so we needs to join hand and end this now
How exactly are you going to end this in Benin? The only protest that Tinubu will sit up and take notice on is protest in Lagos, Kano, Kaduna and Abjua. If you protest in Benin you are only making things harder for the common man, and eventually the ageberos and hoodlums will take over the protest, leading to the army coming in to quell it. Work done zero. If you feel u must protest go and join them in Lagos to do it
Re: Civil Societies’ Protest Against Hardship In Benin City (Photos) by Timothy89(m): 4:45pm On Feb 26
Flows001:

Get it right after people don finish die abii?

I thought you all were saying "Yoruba lokan"!
Una don successfully rig the drug baron in and you're talking trash about not bringing in Yorubas?!

I sympathise with the reasonable Yorubas who saw beyond tribal sentiments, but to all of you who voted the druglord because of sentiments, all of una dey mad!!

Sympathize with people of Enugu that are buying pure water at 500naira when economy is biting hard in east, pure water is still 350 here

Online billionaire, despite the hardship Peter obi is not an alternative, mumu people. As if the hardship is not biting you m0rons, if the hardship isn't affecting you people, you won't be crying because you're dying as you said

Continue wishing Tinubu bad and see how it won't affect you and your people
Re: Civil Societies’ Protest Against Hardship In Benin City (Photos) by erospecial: 4:57pm On Feb 26
No citizen of Edo should join any protest against Tinubu and Yoruba govt.
Edo sound it loud for Obi but Mahmood and Wike collected bribe from the Yorubas!
Re: Civil Societies’ Protest Against Hardship In Benin City (Photos) by callmenazarene: 7:33pm On Feb 26
Enskynelson:
Hunger no get tribe and e no get religion. But when Nigerians were to vote, they were first thinking of the tribe and religion.
It's a long way down guys! Fasten your seatbelt. We go rise but for now, it's a nosedive! Laslas, e go touch everybody directly or indirectly.
Awa lokan is workung
Re: Civil Societies’ Protest Against Hardship In Benin City (Photos) by TonyBby: 8:25pm On Feb 26
Ntigha:
There is currently an ongoing protest by the Edo State Civil Society Organisation
Wetin dey sup @slaawormirr?. You no go teach yo' people make dem become keyboard warriors like dis?.
Re: Civil Societies’ Protest Against Hardship In Benin City (Photos) by miniziter(m): 9:22pm On Feb 26
G00dharddick:

Count how many people are on the protest. E no reach 20 people. This is to tell you that the protest is stale and failed woefully here in Benin city.

As long as we SS are concern, we ain't participating in any protest. The protest is limited to SW and north only. Nothing concern we SS and SE

Let's meet at the ring road round about tomorrow morning as early as 6am
Re: Civil Societies’ Protest Against Hardship In Benin City (Photos) by G00dharddick: 9:52pm On Feb 26
miniziter:

Let's meet at the ring road round about tomorrow morning as early as 6am

You mistake me for a Tinubu supporter or what?

No be only ring road round about na oba market and mission road we go meet along with forestry rd.
Re: Civil Societies’ Protest Against Hardship In Benin City (Photos) by G00dharddick: 10:01pm On Feb 26
BentizilL0:

We've nothing to do with SE, stop tagging us with them... Can't you stand alone Chinedu? Everytime SS..

You SW people should stop quoting me. We ain't participating in any protest.
Re: Civil Societies’ Protest Against Hardship In Benin City (Photos) by rummmy: 1:06am On Feb 27
We warned them about tinubu ooo
Re: Civil Societies’ Protest Against Hardship In Benin City (Photos) by Flows001(m): 7:58am On Feb 27
Timothy89:

Sympathize with people of Enugu that are buying pure water at 500naira when economy is biting hard in east, pure water is still 350 here

Online billionaire, despite the hardship Peter obi is not an alternative, mumu people. As if the hardship is not biting you m0rons, if the hardship isn't affecting you people, you won't be crying because you're dying as you said

Continue wishing Tinubu bad and see how it won't affect you and your people

You're an idiot!

Anybody that attacks the drug baron automatically becomes Igbo.
I'm from Nasarawa State, and you must be stupid enough to try and be denying the fact that you haven't been watching the wailings of your fellow Yoruba fools who voted purely out of sentiments.
My state voted competence, we knew the drug baron had nothing upstairs to offer, we satisfied our conscience by voting right, so nobody is protesting in Nasarawa State, same with the South East.

Una never see anything!
Re: Civil Societies’ Protest Against Hardship In Benin City (Photos) by Timothy89(m): 4:21pm On Feb 27
Flows001:

You're an idiot!

I'm from Nasarawa State, and you must be stupid enough to try and be denying the fact that you haven't been watching the wailings of your fellow Yoruba fools who voted purely out of sentiments.
My state voted competence, we knew the drug baron had nothing upstairs to offer, we satisfied our conscience by voting right, so nobody is protesting in Nasarawa State, same with the South East.

Una never see anything!

Why are you telling me your dad first name(idiot)?

Yes Igbo are full of hate, your post is not different

Everyone in east are billionaire, funny people
Re: Civil Societies’ Protest Against Hardship In Benin City (Photos) by T9ksy(m): 5:26pm On Feb 27
Flows001:

You're an idiot!

Una never see anything!

OK, we don't hear una, Igbo man from Nasarawa!
So your (adopted) State voted competence and by that I supposed, you meant Peter Obi? So you all voted for Obi for his competence and not out of sentiments ? Unfortunately, most Nigerians do not believe you..

More wailings on the way
Re: Civil Societies’ Protest Against Hardship In Benin City (Photos) by Flows001(m): 8:23pm On Feb 28
T9ksy:

OK, we don't hear una, Igbo man from Nasarawa!
So your (adopted) State voted competence and by that I supposed, you meant Peter Obi? So you all voted for Obi for his competence and not out of sentiments ? Unfortunately, most Nigerians do not believe you..

More wailings on the way

Only a pathetic lunatic would argue with a man over the man's origin.
You're still a kid, so I can't waste my time with you
Re: Civil Societies’ Protest Against Hardship In Benin City (Photos) by Flows001(m): 8:25pm On Feb 28
Timothy89:

Why are you telling me your dad first name(idiot)?

Yes Igbo are full of hate, your post is not different

Everyone in east are billionaire, funny people
Seems you're too blind to read where I said I'm from Nasarawa State.

Try and be purchasing your weed from a reliable source, the one you presently smoke has messed with your senses
Re: Civil Societies’ Protest Against Hardship In Benin City (Photos) by Timothy89(m): 8:04am On Mar 01
Flows001:

What a stupid question asked by an idiot. So people now change States?

Dan iska kawaii!!

So it takes you 48hrs to use Google translation just to convince me you're from nasarawa

If not for inferiority complex, I don't see where I ask for your origin
Re: Civil Societies’ Protest Against Hardship In Benin City (Photos) by Flows001(m): 3:14am On Mar 02
Timothy89:

So it takes you 48hrs to use Google translation just to convince me you're from nasarawa

If not for inferiority complex, I don't see where I ask for your origin

Re: Civil Societies’ Protest Against Hardship In Benin City (Photos) by Timothy89(m): 12:05pm On Mar 02
[quote author=Flows001 post=128733242][/quote]

I didn't ask for your conviction, your low self esteem feel I should be convince

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK's Wife, Precious And Son In New Pictures / Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa / President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.