Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

If You Are A Naija Boy In South Africa Looking For Love Look No Further - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / If You Are A Naija Boy In South Africa Looking For Love Look No Further (141 Views)

Nigerian Joshua Beckford Acclaimed Most Brilliant Boy In World / What Is Happening In South Africa Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Naija Boy In South Africa Looking For Love Look No Further by Deemak: 11:17am On Feb 26
Hi guys
My name is Deemak from South Africa. Me and my friend we really into Naija boys well-known of taking good care for ladies.

If you are a Naija boy in South Africa or you need to visit to be with the love of your life look no further.

It's up to you if you want your relationship to lead to marriage or to have fun.

And will love to learn your language and culture. 🤗🤗

If you are interested contact me on this number: Not interested anymore
Re: If You Are A Naija Boy In South Africa Looking For Love Look No Further by dnawah(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27
Deemak:
Hi guys
My name is Deemak from South Africa. Me and my friend we really into Naija boys well-known of taking good care for ladies.

If you are a Naija boy in South Africa or you need to visit to be with the love of your life look no further.

It's up to you if you want your relationship to lead to marriage or to have fun.

And will love to learn your language and culture. 🤗🤗

If you are interested contact me on this number: +27631840625
no worry,u hear? There's no place like home.

(1) (Reply)

Pence Says He ‘cannot In Good Conscience’ Endorse Trump / King Charles III makes first public appearance after rumoured death / We Don't Need Your Message' – Rwandan Tweeps Knock US Secretary Of State Blinken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.