Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

The Lady That Dance With Omah Lay On Stage Apologize To The Public (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lady That Dance With Omah Lay On Stage Apologize To The Public (video) (1200 Views)

The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately / Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD / Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lady That Dance With Omah Lay On Stage Apologize To The Public (video) by thevoicenews: 12:33pm On Feb 26
The lady that left her boyfriend to dance with Omah Lay on stage apologize to the public

"My Boyfriend didn't buy the tickets I was the one who bought the Tickets for me and my My man to Go to the Omah Lay Concert, Omah Lay is My Favorite artiste and I Got Over Excited and Carried away" - Lady who disregarded her Boyfriend to go Rock Omah Lay on stage Finally Publicly Apologizes to him!

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybkCJjI-I8s

Re: The Lady That Dance With Omah Lay On Stage Apologize To The Public (video) by malcom1X: 12:46pm On Feb 26
She don turn to star now.

The lady that danced with Omaha lay.

Check this out

https://www.nairaland.com/7873858/football-conspiracy-theories-gossips
Re: The Lady That Dance With Omah Lay On Stage Apologize To The Public (video) by Paraman: 12:51pm On Feb 26
The guy should move on, she's not his wife and he didn't buy her ticket.
Re: The Lady That Dance With Omah Lay On Stage Apologize To The Public (video) by DatIgalaDude: 1:07pm On Feb 26
Make Una continue to celebrate this Ash' awo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady That Dance With Omah Lay On Stage Apologize To The Public (video) by LordIsaac(m): 1:12pm On Feb 26
See nails….! God has delivered that young man but he may not know it.

1 Like

Re: The Lady That Dance With Omah Lay On Stage Apologize To The Public (video) by Bendeco2020: 1:36pm On Feb 26
I dont know why we make rubbish trend.

Nigerians are the people given these sluts attention and firm by even bringing this kind rubbish to internet as news.

If she like make she Bleep him on the stage. If na my kind of people full this naija, no one will even view or comment on that youtube account/page.
Re: The Lady That Dance With Omah Lay On Stage Apologize To The Public (video) by dgitrader(m): 1:40pm On Feb 26
I expect the guy to do a Thanksgiving video for dodging bullets, not this one.
Let her enjoy her fame and look for more artist to rock her small yansh, she no get problem
Re: The Lady That Dance With Omah Lay On Stage Apologize To The Public (video) by Melagros(m): 2:50pm On Feb 26
COMRADES, this incident suppose to be an eye opner for Nigerian girls

And I think it is high time guys should start suing artistes for this misbehaviour
Re: The Lady That Dance With Omah Lay On Stage Apologize To The Public (video) by Wicoilham(m): 3:22pm On Feb 26
She no even fine self

1 Like

Re: The Lady That Dance With Omah Lay On Stage Apologize To The Public (video) by arantess: 3:29pm On Feb 26
Paraman:
The guy should move on, she's not his wife and he didn't buy her ticket.
You have already fallen for her scheme ...

She informed that it was her who bought the ticket as an excuse for lewd behaviour......

Tomorrow she will say I paid the house rent that's why I decided to go clubbing till 5am while husband was at work..
Re: The Lady That Dance With Omah Lay On Stage Apologize To The Public (video) by DevilsEqual(m): 4:10pm On Feb 26
Who is she??
We dont know her
Re: The Lady That Dance With Omah Lay On Stage Apologize To The Public (video) by Chicagograduate(m): 4:32pm On Feb 26
So oma lay no woo her?She lost 2 guys in one day.
Re: The Lady That Dance With Omah Lay On Stage Apologize To The Public (video) by MrBroke(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26
Ugly thing

(1) (Reply)

If I Was The President / Code Of Conduct Indicts 15 Govs / Power Contract Scandal: Obasanjo, Atiku Summoned By House Of Rep.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.