Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,189 members, 7,867,454 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

A Land With These qualities In Ibeju Lekki, Is Surely A Good Investment - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Land With These qualities In Ibeju Lekki, Is Surely A Good Investment (526 Views)

Invest In 4th Mainland Bridge,cornerstone Estate Ibeju Lekki Is Now 540k/plot, / cornerstone estate ibeju lekki is now 540k/plot, just few plots remain / Ibeju - Lekki Is Fast Developing ( Hurry Now!) Get Phase 1 Olive Gardens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Land With These qualities In Ibeju Lekki, Is Surely A Good Investment by staflex(m): 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2011
i was discussing with a friend of mine who just returned from the states recently on the return on investment potentials of investing in properties in Ibeju lekki. while he believed that investing in such remot places is a waste of resource(money), little did he know about the area itself. to him, buiyng a property in the highbrow areas of ikoyi, banana island and parkview, even lekki phase one and vgc would have been a best buy. it was indeed a tough one to make him see reasons why he needs to change his orientation. let me share with you some of the things i told him:
1. that the market for ikoyi, banana island parkview and what have you is already overpriced.
2. because this properties have attained their peak, there will come a time when their prices will start falling of course respecting the laws of gravity that whatever goes up will surely come down.
3. that this Ibeju lekki, is still very fresh and as a result, prices of land are still reasonably low
4. that because this prices are low, the law of demand is taking effect i.e the lower the price, the higher the quantity demanded.
5. that because this lands are highly sought afterbecause of price, with time, their prices will be forced to go up(coordinating mechanism) this makes your investment in it now very good.
6. also, that the government itself is very much interested in this part of the state, this explains why you must be part of the process.
7. imagine having free trade zone, new airport, seaport, stadium and new 3000 housing units as your neghbours. by the time i finished my analysis, he was already wet. you too can be part of this investment by calling simon on 08025333986 or 07038401012. or visit staflex properties, siute e329, ikota shopping complex, vgc. we have plots for as low as 500k depending on location

(1) (Reply)

For Sale:houses At Broad Street, Marina/ Idumota Lagos Island / Own A House In Ibadan, Oyo State (opportunity Of A Lifetime) / 3 Bedroom To Let At Harmony Estate ogba 550k P.a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.