Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Price Of Tooth Extraction In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Price Of Tooth Extraction In Lagos (249 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Dentists Always Suggest Extraction? / Cost Of Tooth Extraction / The 5 Stages Of Tooth Decay Progression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Tooth Extraction In Lagos by Emmywizzy05(m): 1:14pm On Feb 26
I have been having toothache for a very long time now and i have finally decided to extract it, please where can i get the extraction done in lagos at a low price please
I need help the pain is unbearable
Re: Price Of Tooth Extraction In Lagos by Sewasaunt(f): 7:15pm On Feb 26
Emmywizzy05:
I have been having toothache for a very long time now and i have finally decided to extract it, please where can i get the extraction done in lagos at a low price please
I need help the pain is unbearable

Depends on where you stay in Lagos.

For best prices,

Consultation , xray and simple extraction will be approximately 15,000 (with good hands and best prices) in

1. Lasuth, Ikeja
2. Luth, Idi-Araba
3. Igando General Hospital and any General Hospital around you,
4. Federal Dental Centre on Broad Street,

Any General Hospital around you.

If you don't want to queue or be delayed, you can try
1. Ojokoro primary health Centre around Abule egba or Sura Primary Health Centre on the Island.

I think Mushin health centre and Bariga health centre too, I can't vouch for the Health centre in Egbeda though.

Best wishes.

It's also a relatively painless procedure when done well and you should keep to the post op instructions after and use your prescribed drugs well and in a timely manner.
Re: Price Of Tooth Extraction In Lagos by Emmywizzy05(m): 7:08pm On Feb 28
Sewasaunt:

For best prices,

Consultation , xray and simple extraction will be approximately 15,000 (with good hands and best prices) in

1. Lasuth, Ikeja
2. Luth, Idi-Araba

1. Ojokoro primary health Centre around Abule egba or Sura Primary Health Centre on the Island.

I think Mushin health centre and Bariga health centre too, I can't vouch for the Health centre in Egbeda though.

Best wishes.

It's also a relatively painless procedure when done well and you should keep to the post op instructions after and use your prescribed drugs well and in a timely manner.

thanks i really appreciate 🙏
Re: Price Of Tooth Extraction In Lagos by revived2: 8:28pm On Apr 22
Sewasaunt:

For best prices,

1. Lasuth, Ikeja
2. Luth, Idi-Araba

Best wishes.

Can you recommended anyone in Ogun state ,I was billed 30k in one state hospital 🥲🥲.... Isn't that too much for a tooth extraction 🥲🥲

(1) (Reply)

Http://puregarciniaelitefacts.com/skinyouth-serum/ / Http://www.garciniaproductsguide.com/american-sleep-union/ / What's More, The Mind Connected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.