Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,036 members, 7,828,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) (34366 Views)

Eyiyemi Afolayan Biography, Hidden Secrets, Age, Father, Mother, Parents, Boyfri / Kunle Afolayan His Father, Ade Love 26 Years After Death (Photo) / Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 2:37pm On Feb 26
Bliss4Lyfe:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/randy-father-impregnates-biological-daughter-in-ogun/

https://punchng.com/man-impregnates-teenage-daughter-buys-abortion-drugs/

Ganiyu Aikore has allegedly impregnated his 17-year-old daughter

Abiodun Oladapo, who allegedly impregnated his 19-year-old daughter
https://tribuneonlineng.com/anambra-church-set-ablaze-priest-conducts-wedding-brother-teenage-sister/

It's common everywhere. Media spotlight just too much 4 one region
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by wonlasewonimi: 2:37pm On Feb 26
There's absolutely nothing wrong with dancing with your daughter but rocking her bum in such manner is what you do with non relative.
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Funflipper: 2:39pm On Feb 26
pappilo:

You are sick if you find nothing wrong with your daughter's derriere rubbing suggestively against your dick in dance . I hope you dont have any daughters cah you sound like someone that will molest his own daughter.

Seductively

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by OhBritannia(m): 2:39pm On Feb 26
If you guys knows what goes on in Alabama and Philadelphia in USA, you won't be surprise at all.
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Kaa4(m): 2:41pm On Feb 26
More than meets the eye
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:41pm On Feb 26
Fryx:

I won’t play tribe with you.

If your brain is well developed, your mind won’t be this lost.

I am sure you can’t sleep on the same bed with your cousin or even sibling. You don’t trust that animal covering you not to misbehave.

Animal with dirty mind.
Taofeek Oyeyemi, for allegedly impregnating his 16-year-old daughter.
https://dailytrust.com/dad-of-17-kids-impregnates-16-year-old-daughter/

45-year-old man, Olaoluwa Jimoh, on September 16 for allegedly impregnating his daughter.

https://newsextra24.com/45-year-old-man-rapes-impregnates-19-year-old-daughter-in-ogun/

Police arrest man for raping and impregnating his daughter in Ogun state
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/8/police-arrest-man-for-raping-and-impregnating-his-daughter-in-ogun-state-2.html

The Police in Ogun State says it has arrested a 44-year-old man, Oluwafemi Oyebola, for raping his biological daughter.

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/07/07/44-year-old-pastor-arrested-for-raping-daughter/

A 49-year-old father, Amoda Bola, has reportedly impregnated his 14-year-old daughter in Ode
https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/21/father-allegedly-impregnates-own-daughter-in-ogun/

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by ravensckar(m): 2:43pm On Feb 26
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Why can't people just mind their business for fvck sakes....abi anyone of those criticising him helped him raise the child.
He made it our business by posting it online. wink wink

To be honest, that dance and gumming body is inappropriate for a father & daughter. Haba! A grown up daughter for that matter! Na so e dey start until we begin hear stories that touch. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Psady(m): 2:47pm On Feb 26
When you are born and bred in a family filled with actors and actresses,this is the result.
Nothing seem to be normal again.its their way of life,don't condemn them to it.
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:49pm On Feb 26
Psady:
When you are born and bred in a family filled with actors and actresses,this is the result.
Nothing seem to be normal again.its their way of life,don't condemn them to it.

They are Condemned already here on earth and in heaven.

Go and login with more of your moniker to tell us, how you plan to rape your daughters. Paedophile!

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Fryx: 2:50pm On Feb 26
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:51pm On Feb 26
Fryx:

And they dance in public?

They are obviously here criticizing Afolayan. Why? Because their mind is dirty.

They criticize in public, and do it in private.

Paedophiles in disguise.

Mind your biz.

Some people are free-spirited and display their affection as much as they can. That does not mean they pass boundary.

What will you say of Arabian men that peck themselves in greeting. They are gay?

It’s just a show of affection. Only sick minds indulge in such acts.

Afolayan is an entertainer. If you have any creativity in you, you will understand what expression is.

Paedophile, i just replied your other moniker then you log bacjk in with this one.

Like i said, they are Condemned already, here on earth and in heaven.

People like you are suppose to be childless.

I already feel sorry for the children that will have you as their father, both male and female but especially the female.
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Fryx: 2:52pm On Feb 26
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:53pm On Feb 26
Fryx:

So, what’s my other moniker. Since we share the same phone and you know how I operate NL.

Paedophile!
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Fryx: 2:54pm On Feb 26
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:54pm On Feb 26
Fryx:

You are obviously a victim of this economy. I wish you quick recovery.

Do u have kids?

U have daughters?

U put your penis in their ass?

Paedophile!

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 2:58pm On Feb 26
We no wan hear, 'I have been meaning to come out and expose my father after all he has been doing to me all these years'

Meanwhile yorubas and sex be like Akin and Pawpaw
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by ComeToJesus: 3:03pm On Feb 26
Hillarie:
This is so wrong. There are other nonsensual ways of dancing with one's grown-up child. People no just wan gree get sense for this age.

My brother, even people wey get sense before, the whole sense don melt like fat because of social media influence chase..

It's a horrible situation..

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Psady(m): 3:05pm On Feb 26
Bliss4Lyfe:

They are Condemned already here on earth and in heaven.

Go and login with more of your moniker to tell us, how you plan to rape your daughters. Paedophile!
You must be damn stup*d to be rolling out insult when none was intended or directed to you,if you looking for who to engage with insult ,u need not look far ,start with your pa.
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:08pm On Feb 26
Psady:
You must be damn stup*d to be rolling out insult when none was intended or directed to you,if you looking for who to engage with insult ,u need not look far ,start with your pa.

Paedophile have login with another moniker.

Father whose prick is in his daughter yansh. Tufiakwa! Aluu! Abomination!

Well, I'm done, can't stand paedophiles and will not engage you further.
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Capernum: 3:16pm On Feb 26
It's irritating... I can't even dance like this with my wife in public let alone of my daughter. My daughter. God forbid!!! It's a big no no. I still doubt the lady is his daughter though.

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Psady(m): 3:17pm On Feb 26
Bliss4Lyfe:

Paedophile have login with another moniker.

Father whose prick is in his daughter yansh. Tufiakwa! Aluu! Abomination!

Well, I'm done, can't stand paedophiles and will not engage you further.
Now I know am engaging a psycho ,where did u see a different moniker? U just picked the wrong person ,u better go get your pills its 3pm already .
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:22pm On Feb 26
Psady:
Now I know am engaging a psycho ,where did u see a different moniker? U just picked the wrong person ,u better go get your pills its 3pm already .

See am, Father and Daughter.

She has exposed what he has been doing to her and those who read between the line have understood.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by AfDapone: 3:38pm On Feb 26
Gistmedia10:
In a recent video, actor Kunle Afolayan and his daughter are seen dancing in a manner that has stirred up a heated debate. Many viewers believe the dance was inappropriate, with some suggesting it resembled a romantic dance rather than a father-daughter moment.

Is it appropriate for a father and daughter to dance this way? shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S044Gn6js2I

It has finished.
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Vulcan24(m): 3:41pm On Feb 26
Blood of Habakkuk!!!
It tells you what goes behind is more than what you see.
Let me tell you, same way there's slip of tongue so it is with behavior and characters

These agents of darkness masquerading as diligent craftsmen have secret lives that is abhoring and floats outside once a while
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Hillarie(m): 3:46pm On Feb 26
ComeToJesus:

My brother, even people wey get sense before, the whole sense don melt like fat because of social media influence chase..

It's a horrible situation..

Very horrible. Those of us planning to raise our children in these times have our work cut out for us already.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Vulcan24(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26
Fryx:

And they dance in public?

They are obviously here criticizing Afolayan. Why? Because their mind is dirty.

They criticize in public, and do it in private.

Paedophiles in disguise.

Mind your biz.

Some people are free-spirited and display their affection as much as they can. That does not mean they pass boundary.

What will you say of Arabian men that peck themselves in greeting. They are gay?

It’s just a show of affection. Only sick minds indulge in such acts.

Afolayan is an entertainer. If you have any creativity in you, you will understand what expression is.

Naaa don't write like this in public
You are endorsing a misnomer! If society permits this kind of immoral expression, u will see more damages in the name of expression.

Nobody is interested in what u eat in your bedroom but don't come to public to eat the ritual

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Fryx: 3:51pm On Feb 26

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by nzechu(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26
If u say they are wrong, you are right, if you say they are right, you are also right, wetin concern me
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by yewit37486: 3:59pm On Feb 26
ukaface:
You sure say na the daughter? No be he wife be that
Thought his kids are still small small, at most teenagers

They've divorced, this girl is his firstborn, she is about 19 or so.

@topic, I watched the video/dance, it's just plain wrong.
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by Bridget95(f): 4:11pm On Feb 26
That man is kpianshing his daughter secretly
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by enemyofprogress: 4:33pm On Feb 26
Na so e dey take start. If him prick rice up now, the next thing na to enter her pusssssssy
Re: Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video) by enemyofprogress: 4:34pm On Feb 26
Bridget95:
That man is kpianshing his daughter secretly
and the daughter dey enjoy am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector / Mary Timms Slays In Bikini Shoots For US Fashion Brand (Photos) / Grammy Award: Burna Boy's Acceptance Speech & After Party (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.