Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Price Of Tooth Extraction In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Price Of Tooth Extraction In Lagos (206 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Dentists Always Suggest Extraction? / Cost Of Tooth Extraction / The 5 Stages Of Tooth Decay Progression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Tooth Extraction In Lagos by Emmywizzy05(m): 1:20pm On Feb 26
I have been having toothache for a very long time now and i have finally decided to extract it, please where can i get the extraction done in lagos at a low price please
I need help the pain is unbearable
Re: Price Of Tooth Extraction In Lagos by incandescentena: 1:27pm On Feb 26
Emmywizzy05:
I have been having toothache for a very long time now and i have finally decided to extract it, please where can i get the extraction done in lagos at a low price please

Where in Lagos are you?
Re: Price Of Tooth Extraction In Lagos by Emmywizzy05(m): 1:52pm On Feb 26
Sangotedo but anywhere in ajah, Lagos business school and Lekki that the price is low is also good
Re: Price Of Tooth Extraction In Lagos by Sewasaunt(f): 7:17pm On Feb 26
Emmywizzy05:
Sangotedo but anywhere in ajah, Lagos business school and Lekki that the price is low is also good

Just seeing this, with your location, I replied elsewhere before.

1. Federal dental centre, Broad street
2. Island Maternity, very common
3. Sura Primary Health Centre. Not far from Obalende
Re: Price Of Tooth Extraction In Lagos by Emipathos(m): 11:16pm On Feb 27
Emmywizzy05:

If you know the cause of toothache, you will not remove your teeth. You will know the problem is in the gum not the teeth. The health of the gum is the health of the teeth.

When you remove one, I bet you the problem may not be solved. You will remove another one. I know a man who after removing three, he was booked for the fourth one. So removing of teeth is not always the solution.

Can you chat me up to guide and help you?

There are herbal and curative medicine I will introduce you to that will take care of your gum and teeth.

WhatsApp 08185363189
Re: Price Of Tooth Extraction In Lagos by Emmywizzy05(m): 7:11pm On Feb 28
Sewasaunt:

Just seeing this, with your location, I replied elsewhere before.

1. Federal dental centre, Broad street
2. Island Maternity, very common
3. Sura Primary Health Centre. Not far from Obalende
thanks i really appreciate 🙏
I will try them out

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be Anxiety? Heart Related / Safe Motherhood Policy In Bayelsa State— A Laudable Initiative By Governor Henry / Flatten Your Tummy Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.