Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Newly Married Woman Shares Unique Strategy Used To ‘deal’ With Her Mother In-law - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Newly Married Woman Shares Unique Strategy Used To ‘deal’ With Her Mother In-law (275 Views)

Peter Okoye Celebrates His Mother-in-law, Lola Omotayo's Mother's Birthday / Iyabo Ojo And Her Mother, Olubunmi Fetuga Pictured Together / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

Newly Married Woman Shares Unique Strategy Used To ‘deal’ With Her Mother In-law by MsDoris(f): 3:26pm On Feb 26
Newly married woman shares unique means used to ‘deal’ with her mother in-law who was in the habit of bringing food to her husband every weekend
It is no news that as far back as anyone could remember, there's been a rivalry between mothers and their daughters in-law over the man.

While some mothers find it hard to let go of their sons, constantly meddling in his affairs, some wives find it intruding for their mothers in law to still control their son's life even after marriage.

In some cases, mothers move into their married son's home and continue to cook his meal or from a long distance dictate to him actions he should take in his marriage.

This although very sickening, has been one of the major reason alot of women wish their mothers in law are not in the picture permanently.

Over the years, the dispute between the two has gotten really bad to the extent, alot of wives are now taking to social media to cry out.

Well, it seems a partial solution has finally been found in favour of the wives as a newly married woman shares unique means she devised to ‘deal’ with her mother in-law.

In the post shared by an X user, Funmilayo, the newly married woman shared that her mother in law was always in the habit of bringing food to her husband every weekend...

Click blog below for full gist👇

https://www.mimidoris.com/2024/02/newly-married-woman-shares-unique.html

Re: Newly Married Woman Shares Unique Strategy Used To ‘deal’ With Her Mother In-law by EreluRoz: 3:27pm On Feb 26
I can't wait to start fighting my mother-in-law and sister-in-laws because I know they'll definitely complain about me. It's good i already know what's ahead of me and prepared for it.
Re: Newly Married Woman Shares Unique Strategy Used To ‘deal’ With Her Mother In-law by Sirmwill: 3:36pm On Feb 26
Hehehe 😂

Unique strategy

Jennyclay, EreluRoz, siofra

Y'all would need this 😁♥️
Re: Newly Married Woman Shares Unique Strategy Used To ‘deal’ With Her Mother In-law by Colson(m): 4:30pm On Feb 26
EreluRoz:
I can't wait to start fighting my mother-in-law and sister-in-laws because I know they'll definitely complain about me. It's good i already know what's ahead of me and prepared for it.
why would they complain about you?
Are you problematic?...
Re: Newly Married Woman Shares Unique Strategy Used To ‘deal’ With Her Mother In-law by EreluRoz: 4:37pm On Feb 26
Colson:
why would they complain about you?
Are you problematic?...
They'll be jealous their son loves me too much and will start fighting me. Just playing around, I'm not a troublesome person outside here.
Re: Newly Married Woman Shares Unique Strategy Used To ‘deal’ With Her Mother In-law by Colson(m): 6:44pm On Feb 26
EreluRoz:
They'll be jealous their son loves me too much and will start fighting me. Just playing around, I'm not a troublesome person outside here.
☺️
Re: Newly Married Woman Shares Unique Strategy Used To ‘deal’ With Her Mother In-law by EreluRoz: 6:48pm On Feb 26
Colson:
☺️
Wahala boy . 😆

Blue Face Sex Tape: The Internet's Explosive Reaction To Controversy / VIDEO: Abia State Residents Cry Out, Beg NEPA To Take Their Light {WATCH} / Nollywood Actress: I Had Sex With Her Husband