Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

KIBRIS Table Water: Customers Continue To Give Testimony - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / KIBRIS Table Water: Customers Continue To Give Testimony (303 Views)

Why Naira Will Continue To Appreciate / Kibris Water Hits Market In Yola, Adamawa State / Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

KIBRIS Table Water: Customers Continue To Give Testimony by Zibite(m): 3:59pm On Feb 26
As KIBRIS Table Water continue to gain acceptance into the hearts and homes of Adamawa State residents particularly those in the state capital Yola and envo, many customers took to their social media handle to give testimony about the water. Here is what few among them are saying:
Jimmy Buze writes thus: "KIBRIS Table Water, Water like no other
And the master of the banquet tasted the water that had been turned into wine. He did not realize where it had come from, though the servants who had drawn the water knew. Then he called the bridegroom aside and said, “Everyone brings out the choice wine first and then the cheaper wine after the guests have had too much to drink; but you have saved the best till now.”
And I ask, KIBRIS water, where have you been? I am proudly a Chemist and I know what am talking about. It's not just the N120 price per bag but the quality of the water. KIBRIS Table water is something out of this world I must confess. 150 bags fully secured today and it was delivered to me. I will not tell you to buy KIBRIS Water, if you like continue drinking what you are drinking😀. Kibris Ikon Allah."
Another customer with Facebook user name Adati Silas writes, " finally finally see me see kibris sachet water. Trust me guys it’s worth the hype. Gomma mu mayar da kudi gida. Hyelda Kefas and co u guyz are doing a great job n we are so proud of u. Dis isn’t just ur achievements but kilba people as well. a bag is just 120 pls let’s patronize"
Another customer Ycee James Shakur writes: "My brother gave me one,
I taste it, I was unable to be comfortable,without adding more of it KiBRIS TABlE WATER taste is different seriously, quit sure is truly simi faro, today I approved an endorse KIBRIS WATER 💧 as one of the best water industry in adamawa state."
KIBRIS Table Water is a newly founded water company in Adamawa State located at No. 178 Zion Street, Opposite Modibbo Adama University Yola. It supply it's in Yola and immediate environment at a cheaper price. It meets standard of quality water as advocated by WHO.
Zibite Kurwizi Welye
26/2/2024

(1) (Reply)

Buy Dangote Cements At #900/50kg Bags,call Sales Manager_09036077560 / A.G.O For Sale Available Trucking / General Performance Attributes Of Portable Crushing Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.