Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

FG More Interested In Officials Than Hungry Nigerians -peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG More Interested In Officials Than Hungry Nigerians -peter Obi (258 Views)

Breaking: Road Blocked, Commuters Stranded As Hungry Nigerians Protest ( Pic ) / CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi / Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG More Interested In Officials Than Hungry Nigerians -peter Obi by Mazist: 4:24pm On Feb 26
Former Anambra State governor, Mr. Peter Obi, has regretted that while the Federal Government was spending huge sums of money on expensive renovations of offices and residences of government officials, hungry Nigerians died in a stampede while trying to buy cheap rice at Nigerian Customs Service in Yaba, Lagos.

read more: https://frontiernewsng.com/fg-more-interested-in-officials-than-hungry-nigerians-peter-obi

1 Like

Re: FG More Interested In Officials Than Hungry Nigerians -peter Obi by richidinho(m): 4:27pm On Feb 26
Exactly what we have been saying

How would a sensible person spent 24bn on Hajj

Another 15bn for VP residence

Another 100bn for the National Assembly

Yet our basketball team needed just less than 20k$ to participate in qualifiers, they claimed that Nigeria is broke

2 Likes

Re: FG More Interested In Officials Than Hungry Nigerians -peter Obi by NaijaPrince18: 4:38pm On Feb 26
Obi is more interested in everything other than the dump anambra state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG More Interested In Officials Than Hungry Nigerians -peter Obi by aariwa(m): 4:39pm On Feb 26
If you calculate money that had been allocated from tinubu down to gbajabiamila to renovate buildings people moved out from in May the amount comfortably above 200bn , then imagine if that amount had been used to buy seedlings directly for all the farmers in nasarawa alone last planting season when they allocated the monies. That would have cut food prices by half of today’s price

1 Like

Re: FG More Interested In Officials Than Hungry Nigerians -peter Obi by Jiokejohn: 4:48pm On Feb 26
In life, always be yourself. Do not try to copy others. If you do not know how to paste properly, do not copy.

Obi: Subsidy is an organized crime. I will remove the fuel subsidy. In short, the subsidy will not even last one day.

Tinubu's mind: [This Obi is so serious about removing the subsidy. I will copy him on this. If the subsidy will not last even one day under Obi, I will ensure that it will not even last a second under me to prove to Nigeria that I am better than Obi]

When you copy other people's manifesto, during implementation, confusion sets in and your incompetence will become glare.
Re: FG More Interested In Officials Than Hungry Nigerians -peter Obi by yarimo(m): 4:50pm On Feb 26
PETER OBI is only interested in fooling his illiterate supporters 24/7 grin

7 Likes

Re: FG More Interested In Officials Than Hungry Nigerians -peter Obi by Slytiger: 4:51pm On Feb 26
Speaking from both side of the mouth.

1 Like

Re: FG More Interested In Officials Than Hungry Nigerians -peter Obi by pennytration(m): 4:53pm On Feb 26
keep it up, one day you'll reclaim your manhood.
Re: FG More Interested In Officials Than Hungry Nigerians -peter Obi by Slytiger: 4:53pm On Feb 26
richidinho:
Exactly what we have been saying

How would a sensible person spent 24bn on Hajj

Another 15bn for VP residence

Another 100bn for the National Assembly

Yet our basketball team needed just less than 20k$ to participate in qualifiers, they claimed that Nigeria is broke
Abeg remove the baskeball team from the list.

Which quarter finals. Those ones wey don collect 3 beatings from their group.

1 Like

Re: FG More Interested In Officials Than Hungry Nigerians -peter Obi by adamusuleiman2: 4:59pm On Feb 26
Slytiger:

Talking about basketball. Peter Obi below when he was governor 👇

Re: FG More Interested In Officials Than Hungry Nigerians -peter Obi by richidinho(m): 5:14pm On Feb 26
Slytiger:

You dont know how to read?

And you are too young to know the reason they were beaten?

SMh
Re: FG More Interested In Officials Than Hungry Nigerians -peter Obi by 9jatriot(m): 5:17pm On Feb 26
If anything, it was Obi that copied Atiku and Tinubu with regards to subsidy. To not forget that the lamba king did not have a manifesto and even said manifesto was not important until there was a backlash.

So which policy document could anybody have copied for a man that did not have a manifesto or any policy statement other than a mantra "consumption to production"

Jiokejohn:
In life, always be yourself. Do not try to copy others. If you do not know how to paste properly, do not copy.

Obi: Subsidy is an organized crime. I will remove the fuel subsidy. In short, the subsidy will not even last one day.

Tinubu's mind: [This Obi is so serious about removing the subsidy. I will copy him on this. If the subsidy will not last even one day under Obi, I will ensure that it will not even last a second under me to prove to Nigeria that I am better than Obi]

When you copy other people's manifesto, during implementation, confusion sets in and your incompetence will become glare.
Re: FG More Interested In Officials Than Hungry Nigerians -peter Obi by thesicilian: 5:28pm On Feb 26
If Obi hadn't been a collosal failure as a governor, he would have been able to deceive most of us with his sweet talks that he's the saviour we need.
Re: FG More Interested In Officials Than Hungry Nigerians -peter Obi by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:30pm On Feb 26
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Reforms: We’ve Cultivated Over 2,000 Hectares Of Oil Palm, Now Exporting / Since Blacks Were The First Humans, God Must Be Black - Ugandan Scholar / Tinubu Appointed Dr. Temitope Ilori DG NACA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.