Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild (552 Views)

Russia Has Lost 2,800 Troops, 80 Tanks, 516 Armored Vehicles, 10 Airplanes, / Trump Signs Executive Order Targeting Social Media Giants' Legal Protections / Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild by sukkot: 4:59pm On Feb 26
like the wise man once said, vanity vanity, all is vanity

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild by RaySimran: 5:07pm On Feb 26
Rothschild, the jewish-myth manipulator who benefitted on everything including the weather lipsrsealed

Rest in peace.
Re: World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild by Konquest: 3:01pm On Feb 29
sukkot:
like the wise man once said, vanity vanity, all is vanity
Whoa! Look at those huge gold bars Sukkot... Ephemeral stuff. Herbert Wigwe and Otunba Abimbola Ogunbanjo too just evaporated like vapour in that vicious copter crash in the Navajo Desert in Southern California.

The Rothschilds are indeed a family of seasoned super bankers. They tend to marry one another as first cousins in order to protect their financial and banking secrets within the family... European Jewish bloodline.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild by sukkot: 7:47pm On Mar 01
Konquest:

Whoa! Look at those huge gold bars Sukkot... Ephemeral stuff. Herbert Wigwe and Otunba Abimbola Ogunbanjo too just evaporated like vapour in that vicious copter crash in the Navajo Desert in Southern California.

The Rothschilds are indeed a family of seasoned super bankers. They tend to marry one another as first cousins in order to protect their financial and banking secrets within the family... European Jewish bloodline.

I need some of them gold bars bro 😄😄. I am sure all those are mansa musas gold. They melted them into bars . Funny how we own all the gold but they all end up in the west . It’s all spiritual. Gold represents an enlightened ascended master. Which the white man currently is so the universe gives him all the gold and diamonds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild by Octopusssy(f): 4:49am On Mar 02
sukkot:
I need some of them gold bars bro 😄😄. I am sure all those are mansa musas gold. They melted them into bars . Funny how we own all the gold but they all end up in the west . It’s all spiritual. Gold represents an enlightened ascended master. Which the white man currently is so the universe gives him all the gold and diamonds
And pray tell, who said the white man is an enlightened ascended master? The black man was once the master, which were the original Egyptians who had the secrets of creation, but how everything later moved to the white man beats comprehension. The white man is not the enlightened master. He is the master manipulator, the thief, the cunning serpent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild by sukkot: 8:49am On Mar 02
Octopusssy:

And pray tell, who said the white man is an enlightened ascended master? The black man was once the master, which were the original Egyptians who had the secrets of creation, but how everything later moved to the white man beats comprehension. The white man is not the enlightened master. He is the master manipulator, the thief, the cunning serpent.
you are perfectly on point and when I say ascended master that title has two sides to it , the ascended righteous master and the ascended serpent master and both of them na turn by turn dem Dey take control the world. Currently we are under the ascended serpent masters regime and the universe has given him all the gold and diamonds. The ascended serpent comes to kill steal and destroy. But yeah it’s good to see you are very enlightened and not one of these white worshiping zombies who seem to be ubiquitous 😄

1 Like

Re: World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild by Octopusssy(f): 10:05am On Mar 02
sukkot:
you are perfectly on point and when I say ascended master that title has two sides to it , the ascended righteous master and the ascended serpent master and both of them na turn by turn dem Dey take control the world. Currently we are under the ascended serpent masters regime and the universe has given him all the gold and diamonds. The ascended serpent comes to kill steal and destroy. But yeah it’s good to see you are very enlightened and not one of these white worshiping zombies who seem to be ubiquitous 😄
Oh, my dear Sukkot, I understand these things very well. They were the real Neanderthals who stayed on the high cold mountains and became pale over centuries before moving downwards to steal the secrets of more advanced civilizations. The black man had advanced knowledge of medicine, engineering, science and even arts long before the Caucasians. Over millenias, the serpent thief rewrote history to ascribe higher intelligence to his race and mankind was deceived

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild by sukkot: 10:09am On Mar 02
Octopusssy:

Oh, my dear Sukkot, I understand these things very well. They were the real Neanderthals who stayed on the high cold mountains and became pale over centuries before moving downwards to steal the secrets of more advanced civilizations. The black man had advanced knowledge of medicine, engineering, science and even arts long before the Caucasians. Over millenias, the serpent thief rewrote history to ascribe higher intelligence to his race and mankind was deceived
wow ok you are definitely going in hardbody lol. Everything you wrote is true. No lies detected. And the divine reversal is almost here. You can see the man crumbling daily. Prince Charles cancer, lord Jacob Rothschild just died, royal family crumbling etc etc
Re: World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild by SweetVibe: 10:13am On Mar 02
Octopusssy:

Whatever gives you Joy
Re: World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild by Octopusssy(f): 10:14am On Mar 02
sukkot:
wow ok you are definitely going in hardbody lol. Everything you wrote is true. No lies detected. And the divine reversal is almost here. You can see the man crumbling daily. Prince Charles cancer, lord Jacob Rothschild just died, royal family crumbling etc etc
The Royal family na very high occultic family as you see them so. Believe it or not, they are at grandmaster level. They are part of some people at a circular high table controlling affairs of this world

1 Like

Re: World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild by Octopusssy(f): 10:16am On Mar 02
SweetVibe:

Whatever gives you Joy
The things known in this world are nowhere near as much as the things unknown. Your disbelief won't change anything. 90% of people are living in blissful ignorance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild by sukkot: 10:25am On Mar 02
Octopusssy:

The Royal family na very high occultic family as you see them so. Believe it or not, they are at grandmaster level. They are part of some people at a circular high table controlling affairs of this world
oh yes they are all one and the same from the draconian and Serpens star system is where their souls come from . They are energy vampires. They harvest the energy of black peoples all over the world and that’s how they stay powerful. They elevate certain black celebrities like davido and whizzkid to corrupt the youth and keep them in darkness because in our darkness is their power magnified. The devil only thrives in darkness. When the light comes on he is no more and so these musicians are their tools to keep us in darkness. That’s why when you see any top musician who is a global superstar they must have done some Illuminati rituals and agree to be used to further the agenda. If you disagree ? You will fizzle out. They will not promote you. If you agree ? They make you a global superstar and use you to keep the youth in darkness

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild by Octopusssy(f): 4:45pm On Mar 02
sukkot:
oh yes they are all one and the same from the draconian and Serpens star system is where their souls come from . They are energy vampires. They harvest the energy of black peoples all over the world and that’s how they stay powerful. They elevate certain black celebrities like davido and whizzkid to corrupt the youth and keep them in darkness because in our darkness is their power magnified. The devil only thrives in darkness. When the light comes on he is no more and so these musicians are their tools to keep us in darkness. That’s why when you see any top musician who is a global superstar they must have done some Illuminati rituals and agree to be used to further the agenda. If you disagree ? You will fizzle out. They will not promote you. If you agree ? They make you a global superstar and use you to keep the youth in darkness
No lies detected. 💯

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild by Konquest: 3:41am On Mar 03
sukkot:
Well said.

Yup! "Them" gold bars look edible like KFC chicken grin. I read several years back about Mansa Musa and a vast quantity of his empire's gold went to Europe via North Africa.

When he went on pilgrimage to Mecca for hajj thru the Sahara Desert a few centuries ago, he took a lot of gold with him that for several months, the price of gold fell because the Arabian locations he passed through were flooded with gold brought by Mansa Musa.

Yeah! Just like gold, the same thing too with cocoa, diamonds, and other commodities. Africa ships raw commodities and Europe adds value to them with the proper branding of the finished product and voila... They make more profit from the value addition.

Just about 500 years ago, Whites mostly lived as poor and indentured workers in the medieval era but they just used subterfuge and the Maxim gun to subdue Africans and Asians.

Sukkot watch this insidious White supremacist video below:

The Blackwater founder Erik Prince explains why the USA must consider RECOLONIZING Africa and Latin America because African Latin American leaders lack the capacity to lead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycKv0o7WkYk
Re: World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild by Konquest: 4:06am On Mar 03
Octopusssy:

Ishi, I can CLEARLY see that you've become an "ascended master" yourself. I read your submissions here and I've never seen you speak like this on NL. No kiddin'.

You seem to have undergone a radical shift in consciousness or awareness about the advanced mysteries of life in such a short timeframe. It's always good to go beyond the traditional (but fossilized) societal beliefs in order to understand who we are in the grand scheme of things in the universe.

By the way, Happy New Year (2024) and I wish you and your fam more successes in life now and down the road. wink

P.S. Ishi, you can watch this short video too to get a hang of the sinister motives of some of these White supremacist dudes in America:

The "Blackwater" Founder Erik Prince explains why the USA must consider RECOLONIZING Africa and Latin America because African and Latiin American leaders lack the capacity to lead.

Re: World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild by Konquest: 4:10am On Mar 03
Octopusssy:

The things known in this world are nowhere near as much as the things unknown. Your disbelief won't change anything. 90% of people are living in blissful ignorance
Indeed, very well said.
Re: World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild by joseph1832(m): 7:04am On Mar 03
sukkot:
this is quite some conspiracy dude.
Re: World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild by Octopusssy(f): 2:00pm On Mar 03
Konquest:

Ishi, I can CLEARLY see that you've become an "ascended master" yourself. I read your submissions here and I've never seen you speak like this on NL. No kiddin'.

You seem to have undergone a radical shift in consciousness or awareness about the advanced mysteries of life in such a short timeframe. It's always good to go beyond the traditional (but fossilized) societal beliefs in order to understand who we are in the grand scheme of things in the universe.
My oga Konquest, I have always known these things as far back as I can remember. Some were revealed spiritually, others were through proven counsel. I just chose not to speak about them. I guess I'm speaking about them now because...well, I guess I'm growing up.🤷

By the way, Happy New Year (2024) and I wish you and your fam more successes in life now and down the road. wink
A multiple fold amen!! I greet you, my oga sir. It's been quite a while. How are you and yours, sir?

P.S. Ishi, you can watch this short video too to get a hang of the sinister motives of some of these White supremacist dudes in America:

The "Blackwater" Founder Erik Prince explains why the USA must consider RECOLONIZING Africa and Latin America because African and Latiin American leaders lack the capacity to lead.

Will do. The racism is quite nauseating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild by sukkot: 3:46pm On Mar 03
joseph1832:
this is quite some conspiracy dude.
it is what it is. We get these information from the higher frequencies 👀
Re: World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild by sukkot: 3:55pm On Mar 03
Konquest:

Well said.

Yup! "Them" gold bars look edible like KFC chicken grin. I read several years back about Mansa Musa and a vast quantity of his empire's gold went to Europe via North Africa.

When he went on pilgrimage to Mecca for hajj thru the Sahara Desert a few centuries ago, he took a lot of gold with him that for several months, the price of gold fell because the Arabian locations he passed through were flooded with gold brought by Mansa Musa.

Yeah! Just like gold, the same thing too with cocoa, diamonds, and other commodities. Africa ships raw commodities and Europe adds value to them with the proper branding of the finished product and voila... They make more profit from the value addition.

Just about 500 years ago, Whites mostly lived as poor and indentured workers in the medieval era but they just used subterfuge and the Maxim gun to subdue Africans and Asians.

Sukkot watch this insidious White supremacist video below:

The Blackwater founder Erik Prince explains why the USA must consider RECOLONIZING Africa and Latin America because African Latin American leaders lack the capacity to lead.

I don’t see anything wrong in what he said. He is speaking facts. These brain dead demonic African leaders need to be colonized and locked up in chains lmao. Am with this white guy 🤣🤣😄😄

1 Like

Re: World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild by joseph1832(m): 6:09pm On Mar 03
sukkot:
it is what it is. We get these information from the higher frequencies 👀
I hear you. You know over the Atlantic, saying stuff like this will make them put you in a psyche ward. grin
Re: World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild by sukkot: 7:17pm On Mar 03
joseph1832:
I hear you. You know over the Atlantic, saying stuff like this will make them put you in a psyche ward. grin
I have lived over the Atlantic and I ain’t never been in no psyche wards just yet 👀
Re: World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild by joseph1832(m): 9:59pm On Mar 03
sukkot:
I have lived over the Atlantic and I ain’t never been in no psyche wards just yet 👀
perhaps your thoughts haven't been made public, no?
Re: World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild by sukkot: 10:12pm On Mar 03
joseph1832:
perhaps your thoughts haven't been made public, no?
shyttt am mr public 👀
Re: World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild by joseph1832(m): 6:38am On Mar 04
sukkot:
shyttt am mr public 👀
OH kay.
Re: World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild by Konquest: 2:40pm On Mar 04
Octopusssy:

My oga Kon.quest, I have always known these things as far back as I can remember. Some were revealed spiritually, others were through proven counsel. I just chose not to speak about them. I guess I'm speaking about them now because...well, I guess I'm growing up.🤷

A multiple fold amen!! I greet you, my oga sir. It's been quite a while. How are you and yours, sir?

Will do. The racism is quite nauseating.
How's it going? wink

I'm doing well Ishi. I logged in to respond to your mention and others.

@The bolded.
Aha! That's absolutely brilliant of you Ishi. It shows that you're not just only good at writing with clarity and humor (laced with some satire), but also vast in other ways.

Indeed, what a person is "here and now" represents the total sum of ALL his or her experiences right from childhood. I like it when folks are able to break free from the traditional ways they were brought up with by their parents, society, etc, by asking questions about life (and understand our roles within the universal space) thereby causing disruptive innovations in the inner and physical worlds to occur.

Enjoy the rest of your day... Talk to you soon.

Au revoir.

1 Like

Re: World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild by Konquest: 2:54pm On Mar 04
sukkot:
I don’t see anything wrong in what he said. He is speaking facts. These brain dead demonic African leaders need to be colonized and locked up in chains lmao. Am with this white guy 🤣🤣😄😄
I know where you're coming from... But it ain't an excuse to accept any idea for a second enslavement through colonialism.

A West African country such as Cote d'Ivoire is doing absolutely well. I first visited Cote d'Ivoire by air in 1988 and Abidjan was, and still is a very well planned city with wide boulevards leading right to the commercial and residential districts from the Felix Houphoet-Boigny International Airport. It's NOT an accident that Abidjan is called the "Paris of Africa." There are other examples of countries on the African Continent and Latin America that are doing fine though.

So, that garrulous dude called Erik whatever (who is an American mercenary of Dutch ancestry) has NO right to call for a re-colonisation of Africa and Latin America in his crappy video. Even responsible White folks in America condemned his comments.

Erik and his private mercenary company called Blackwater has been involved in wars and destabilization of countries such as in Iraq where some innocent folks were killed by his men and this dude has the chutzpah to say that America should invade Africa and Latin American countries and have them colonized again. The U.S. hasn't solved all her problems and a White dude and Trump supporter is making clearly racist comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild by sukkot: 5:10pm On Mar 04
Konquest:

I know where you're coming from... But it ain't an excuse to accept any idea for a second enslavement through colonialism.

A West African country such as Cote d'Ivoire is doing absolutely well. I first visited Cote d'Ivoire by air in 1988 and Abidjan was, and still is a very well planned city with wide boulevards leading right to the commercial and residential districts from the Felix Houphoet-Boigny International Airport. It's NOT an accident that Abidjan is called the "Paris of Africa." There are other examples of countries on the African Continent and Latin America that are doing fine though.

So, that garrulous dude called Erik whatever (who is an American mercenary of Dutch ancestry) has NO right to call for a re-colonisation of Africa and Latin America in his crappy video. Even responsible White folks in America condemned his comments.

Erik and his private mercenary company called Blackwater has been involved in wars and destabilization of countries such as in Iraq where some innocent folks were killed by his men and this dude has the chutzpah to say that America should invade Africa and Latin American countries and have them colonized again. The U.S. hasn't solved all her problems and a White dude and Trump supporter is making clearly racist comments.

hehe I hear ya Chief but whatever his crazy desires are will perish with him. Africa is on the rise. It’s their turn to get colonized and so shall it be 😄

1 Like

Re: World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild by Konquest: 10:58pm On Mar 04
sukkot:
hehe I hear ya Chief but whatever his crazy desires are will perish with him. Africa is on the rise. It’s their turn to get colonized and so shall it be 😄
Phew! Lol. I had to rant up there. grin

Just to add... Sukkot, are you getting the same vibrations and convergence of info from other global colleagues of yours in the "astrological space" about the impending March direct military altercations between Iran and Israel, and the ruinations after the invasion of Europe by Muslim invaders and the Civil War between White and coloured folks in America like you've stared?
Re: World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild by sukkot: 3:16pm On Mar 05
Konquest:

Phew! Lol. I had to rant up there. grin

Just to add... Sukkot, are you getting the same vibrations and convergence of info from other global colleagues of yours in the "astrological space" about the impending March direct military altercations between Iran and Israel, and the ruinations after the invasion of Europe by Muslim invaders and the Civil War between White and coloured folks in America like you've stared?

from online preppers? Yes. But from astrological people ? Most are into feel good astrology. They don’t do heavy stuff. But if you follow those people they call preppers you will get the same gists from them

1 Like

Re: World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild by AngelicBeing: 8:04pm On Mar 05
smiley
Re: World Lost 2 Banking Giants This February. Herbert Wigwe And Jacob Rotschild by Konquest: 9:00pm On Mar 05
sukkot:
from online preppers? Yes. But from astrological people ? Most are into feel good astrology. They don’t do heavy stuff. But if you follow those people they call preppers you will get the same gists from them
That's insightful... "Feel good astrology."
But you do the heavy lifting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Japan Suffered From One Of The Worst Tsunamis Ever: / Gaddafi Desperate As Algerian President Refused His Phone Call / "tyranny? Cameroon's President Declares Bid For Another Term After 29 Year Reign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.