Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

What I Learnt From My Parents Why Growing Up In Their House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What I Learnt From My Parents Why Growing Up In Their House (200 Views)

Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' / Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up / Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Learnt From My Parents Why Growing Up In Their House by Luislion: 5:14pm On Feb 26
My name is Frank and I am a medical doctor currently servicing at one hospital. I want to tell you about my experience as a child while growing up in my parents house. This was when I was about 6 years old I started seeing and knowing things going on around me. My parents were not working so it gave me a good chance to have a lot of experience with them. Both my mother and father taught me a lot of things that up till now as a medical doctor I can't forget.

My experience in my parents house
As I said earlier, this started when I was around six years old when I saw how my dad took care of my mum and how my mum took care of dad. I saw it in their actions. Sometimes my dad will buy something for my mum and she will be dancing very well. So I started to ask questions not until I realised that
Re: What I Learnt From My Parents Why Growing Up In Their House by DrinkWater247: 6:01pm On Feb 26
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What I Learnt From My Parents Why Growing Up In Their House by meobizy(f): 7:25am On Feb 27
Luislion:
My name is Frank and I am a medical doctor currently servicing at one hospital. I want to tell you about my experience as a child while growing up in my parents house. This was when I was about 6 years old I started seeing and knowing things going on around me. My parents were not working so it gave me a good chance to have a lot of experience with them. Both my mother and father taught me a lot of things that up till now as a medical doctor I can't forget.

My experience in my parents house
As I said earlier, this started when I was around six years old when I saw how my dad took care of my mum and how my mum took care of dad. I saw it in their actions. Sometimes my dad will buy something for my mum and she will be dancing very well. So I started to ask questions not until I realised that
Let me guess, you started observing them at around six years old, yes?

(1) (Reply)

Why Moses Bliss Married From Ghana / Kai Cenat Got SCAMMED In Nigeria With Fanum & Shanks Comics / 2face Finally Joins Kizz Daniel In The Studio As They Record A Song Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.