Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,073 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-based Campaigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-based Campaigns (180 Views)

Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns / APC & Labour Party: "Same Scam Different Era" - Omoyele Sowore / 2023: APC, Labour Party Leaders In Lejja Collapse Structures For Ugwuanyi, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-based Campaigns by Afolayantimi: 5:16pm On Feb 26
Ighodalo congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, calls for Issue-based campaigns

..says he is in the race to bring prosperity to Edolites, transform Edo from a third world economy to a first world sub-national

The People's Democratic Party (PDP) Governorship candidate in the forthcoming Edo State Governorship election, Dr. Asue Ighodalo, congratulated the governorship candidates of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Labour Party (LP) Senator Monday Okpebholo and Barr. Olumide Akpata on their emergence as flag bearers for their respective Parties; urging them to join him in a commitment to focus on issue-based campaigns ahead of the 2023 Governorship election.

Dr. Ighodalo restated his firm belief that Edo’s strength was the unity of her people; and he appealed to all candidates to refrain from campaigning with messages that promote division and disunity. “The February 2023 general elections saw a level of hate and vitriol masked as political sloganeering that took this nation to the brink; and the fires politicians lit back then continued to smoulder across the nation.

“I and my team will continue to campaign to the people of Edo State in language and behaviour that seeks to unite rather than divide. We will stay focused on the issues that matter to our people; and there will be no descent into abuse, ethnic-baiting and name-calling. We must not destroy the unity of the State we seek to govern. I therefore urge all my fellow candidates to similarly run respectful issue-based campaigns.” he said.

Dr. Asue Ighodalo, who expressed concern over the level of economic hardship people were going through, stated that he and his team of young professionals and politicians have identified a pathway to the lifting of millions of citizens into prosperity.

“We intend to open up the state by reducing insecurity, and by securing the financing and attracting the private sector investors needed to build our intrastate roads; I, working with my team, will grow the economy of the state, create jobs, and provide a better life for our people.”

Dr. Ighodalo emerged as the winner of the PDP Governorship primaries conducted at the lawn tennis court inside the Ogbe Stadium sports complex, on Thursday the 22nd of February, 2024.
Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-based Campaigns by Chucks13: 5:29pm On Feb 26
Sir don't bother yourself to even mentioned LP, they are satanic, lucifer descendants, the amalgedons 666 bitch that lacks everyting called humanity so just don't try to talk to them because they will start bullying your wife, your children, insulting your father and your mother, insulting Oba of Benin join so dust those obidients LP motherfuckers to bin they are not Nigrians.
Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-based Campaigns by derecho(m): 5:40pm On Feb 26
If there'd be free and fair election in Edo State, LP will win 89%
Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-based Campaigns by Aile(m): 5:42pm On Feb 26
My problem is this guy CV is intimidating
Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-based Campaigns by Validated: 5:45pm On Feb 26
I am Obidient but I urge Obidients in Edo to vote for Asue Ighodalo. Let us form a coalition for better governance and let the real progressives take over.
Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-based Campaigns by AllTheWayUp: 5:56pm On Feb 26
Ig

(1) (Reply)

Dollar Crashes Against Naira On Binance Trading At N1,415/$ Amid CBN Directives / City Boy And The Reality Of Governance By Olawale Olaleye / NEWSBREAKING: UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians After Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.