Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Nigeria Beat Cameroon 1-0 In Women's Olympic Football Qualifiers - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Beat Cameroon 1-0 In Women's Olympic Football Qualifiers (14134 Views)

South Africa Vs Nigeria (Women) Olympic Qualifier Today Live At 6:30pm / Nigeria Draws 0-0 With Cameroon In Women's Olympic Football Qualifier / THROWBACK: Atlanta 1996 - Nigeria "Dream Team" Won Gold In Olympic Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Beat Cameroon 1-0 In Women's Olympic Football Qualifiers by BBIA: 9:04pm On Feb 26
hardbody:

Sexist!!!
cool
Re: Nigeria Beat Cameroon 1-0 In Women's Olympic Football Qualifiers by TVTM2023: 9:49pm On Feb 26
I love rinsola babjide and Esther okoronkwo.
That Esther is a goals demon.
Always scoring.
Rinsola always rinses defences then Esther scores.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Beat Cameroon 1-0 In Women's Olympic Football Qualifiers by TVTM2023: 9:50pm On Feb 26
But echegini is a passing angel.
I love Joe echegini too.
Hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Beat Cameroon 1-0 In Women's Olympic Football Qualifiers by jaytime(m): 9:53pm On Feb 26
Our girls hardly disappoint

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Beat Cameroon 1-0 In Women's Olympic Football Qualifiers by GiftofGOD081: 9:54pm On Feb 26
nice workout goooooaalllllll

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Beat Cameroon 1-0 In Women's Olympic Football Qualifiers by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:20pm On Feb 26
Quest7777:

Nigeria vs South Africa next.

Nigeria & S/Africa are the FIFA highest ranked teams in Africa. Unfortunately one of them will be knocked out & not qualify for Olympics.
CAF was stupid not to have seeded the 2teams.
Nigeria and Zambia to qualify for the Olympics. This particular team will beat the SA women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Beat Cameroon 1-0 In Women's Olympic Football Qualifiers by isan(m): 11:15pm On Feb 26
You saying rubbish with so much confidence undecided the last time super falcons was at the Olympics was 12 years ago and there's no round 16 in the Olympics because only 16 teams will qualify in the first place
koning:
Super Falcons will always make it to the olympics only to crash out at the group stage.

This time around they should make at least the round of 16.

i was not happy with the sort of comments i was hearing from somw White commentators at the last world cup.

Same goes for the Men's team. Make we no dey always go to answer "Present".

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Beat Cameroon 1-0 In Women's Olympic Football Qualifiers by Redman44(m): 11:39pm On Feb 26
Our ladies always turn up for crucial matches for the Super Falcons. Can't say the same for the Super Eagles.
Re: Nigeria Beat Cameroon 1-0 In Women's Olympic Football Qualifiers by rummmy: 12:52am On Feb 27
You will never see aboki queens in the list...
Good for nothing people.
Re: Nigeria Beat Cameroon 1-0 In Women's Olympic Football Qualifiers by Reussite: 12:56am On Feb 27
BodyCount:

Cameroon, south Africa and especially Ghana should also be flogged and taught a lesson.

Those 3, especially Ghana don't always know their mate.
Sorry to burst your bubble but the Banyana team might defeat the Super falcons
Re: Nigeria Beat Cameroon 1-0 In Women's Olympic Football Qualifiers by Princezibk: 1:23am On Feb 27
matify83:
Double jeopardy!

Cameroon will be wondering how comes Nigeria has become their nemesis in the round leather game.

Samuel Etto don suffer!
big sufferness ooo ! And we recently defeated them to win a trophy πŸ† in one tournament 🏟 like that ,,, can’t recall now
Re: Nigeria Beat Cameroon 1-0 In Women's Olympic Football Qualifiers by Quest7777: 4:55am On Feb 27
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Nigeria and Zambia to qualify for the Olympics. This particular team will beat the SA women.
I hope so.
We beat Cameroon with just 1-0 aggregate & you think S/Africa will be easier.
Re: Nigeria Beat Cameroon 1-0 In Women's Olympic Football Qualifiers by Seagodess(f): 8:19am On Feb 27
isan:
You saying rubbish with so much confidence undecided the last time super falcons was at the Olympics was 12 years ago and there's no round 16 in the Olympics because only 16 teams will qualify in the first place
no mind the mumu
Re: Nigeria Beat Cameroon 1-0 In Women's Olympic Football Qualifiers by Seagodess(f): 8:20am On Feb 27
Quest7777:

I hope so.
Una no Dey always get sense for this nairaland.. same way u never believed the men's team would win a match in the last afcon but got to the finals...mumu people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Beat Cameroon 1-0 In Women's Olympic Football Qualifiers by Quest7777: 9:49am On Feb 27
Seagodess:
Una no Dey always get sense for this nairaland.. same way u never believed the men's team would win a match in the last afcon but got to the finals...mumu people everywhere

Re: Nigeria Beat Cameroon 1-0 In Women's Olympic Football Qualifiers by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 12:34pm On Feb 27
Quest7777:

I hope so.
Yes. The team is not conceding goals (check their records) which is a big plus.
Re: Nigeria Beat Cameroon 1-0 In Women's Olympic Football Qualifiers by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 12:38pm On Feb 27
isan:
Thanks for educating the illiterate.
Re: Nigeria Beat Cameroon 1-0 In Women's Olympic Football Qualifiers by Quest7777: 1:06pm On Feb 27
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Yes. The team is not conceding goals (check their records) which is a big plus.
Ok. I pray they win, but I reckon the match will be tough.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Beat Cameroon 1-0 In Women's Olympic Football Qualifiers by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 1:15pm On Feb 27
Quest7777:

Ok. I pray they win, but I reckon the match will be tough.
Will be a tough match but the Falcons will surely win.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Blame Sunday Oliseh For Nigeria's Failure To Qualify For AFCON 2017 / EA Sports Releases FIFA '23 Rankings Ahead Of Women's World Cup / Brazil Vs Mexico: Olympic Football Final (1 - 2) On Saturday August 11 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.