Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns (15480 Views)

APC & Labour Party: "Same Scam Different Era" - Omoyele Sowore / 2023: APC, Labour Party Leaders In Lejja Collapse Structures For Ugwuanyi, PDP / Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:40am On Feb 27
Which means Obaseki is useless
Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns by Quelme: 12:41am On Feb 27
Obaseki the MOU governor godson. Edo will reject you on election day you place holder.

1 Like

Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns by Quelme: 12:47am On Feb 27
AllTheWayUp:

grin grin grin
All these confused APC zombies Fool wey no dey stay Edo state and don't understand the politics and realignment going on in Edo state right now, go dey argue Edo state politics with we wey dey reside full time for benin....continue living in illusion
You will come back to eat your word ,when realignment begins.
For ur information Oshiomhole men have stared distancing themselves from the new APC candidate

I repeat again no politician in Edo South can match or stop OSARODION OGIE from delivering at leat 60% of Edo South Votes for PDP like he did for Obaseki when Obaeki won relection, Ize Iyamu
till today still don't understand how Osarodion Ogie Camp delivered Ize Iyamu's local government "Orhionwmwon" for Obaseki in the last Governorship election. come to benin and ask questions and stop posting ignorant thrash from outside Edo.
Mention any politician in Edo South that APC can field as deputy Governor that can match Osarodion Ogie...we are waiting for the person name..
https://www.thecable.ng/afegbua-apc-national-leadership-ganged-up-to-produce-okpebholo-as-edo-guber-candidate/amp

Osarodion Ogie that has never contested or won any elective post. He is a dead weight politician. Denco/Ize Iyamu has more electoral value than him in Edo south.

4 Likes

Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns by Aquila99: 12:51am On Feb 27
Nazgul:
Edo people should vote wisely in this election. APC has wrecked this country. It would be a shame if they win.

And PDP obaseki have brought dem blessings in form of London. Dey play.

2 Likes

Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns by Solidex(m): 1:29am On Feb 27
Edo should do everything within their power to avoid APC.
Any party but APC.
Avoid APC like a plague.
Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns by BBIA: 2:08am On Feb 27
The winner should make sure to make Anti-Prostitution his number one agenda. Prostitutes should be rehabilitated.

Jennyclay , your state will be promising again.

I can feel it. 😇
Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns by correctguy101(m): 3:03am On Feb 27
TheBillyonaire:
May the ugliest man win.

The ugliness even extends to their characters...

Ugly set of people..
Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns by freshkpomo(m): 4:00am On Feb 27
Nazgul:
Edo people should vote wisely in this election. APC has wrecked this country. It would be a shame if they win.

But PDP has wrecked Edo and labour presented a candidate that Edo people would not vote for. Labour is a useless party I swear, they are sold out.
Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns by Difrent: 4:12am On Feb 27
AllTheWayUp:

grin grin grin
[b]All these confused APC zombies Fool wey no dey stay Edo state and don't understand the politics and realignment going on in Edo state right now, go dey argue Edo state politics with we wey dey reside full time for benin....continue living in illusion

Taaaa
Abegiiii
You no dey chook mouth for politics of other people's states?
These Edo people too full of themselves, na so them go make noise online finish Oshio baba go still show them ,
Abeg shift

2 Likes

Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns by OredoPikin: 4:47am On Feb 27
SatoshiX:
While PDP and LP split votes, apc might just win if they got their acts together.
Split as how?
APC nor see 20votes in a free and fair election except
Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns by OredoPikin: 4:50am On Feb 27
Difrent:

Taaaa
Abegiiii
You no dey chook mouth for politics of other people's states?
These Edo people too full of themselves, na so them go make noise online finish Oshio baba go still show them ,
Abeg shift
Ozuor
Were u dead in 2020?
Oshiomole is only relevant in Edo North where he comes from
The real leader of APC now in Edo is POI.
He was the one that singlehandedly brought in okpeholo
With the latest Denco issues, Oshiomole is completely the enemy of Edo central and Edo south
Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns by Difrent: 4:58am On Feb 27
OredoPikin:

Ozuor
Were u dead in 2020?
With the latest Denco issues, Oshiomole is completely the enemy of Edo central and Edo south

MUMU NA YOUR PAPA DEAD IN 2020.
I ask again..... You no dey chook mouth for politics of other states?..... So nobody go talk again because Edo wan do election

Shift go one side
Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns by vicshub(m): 5:04am On Feb 27
senatordave1:

What a nonsensical permutation? Didnt you learn from the disgrace pdp received last year? How can ize iyamu be struggling for deputy? You no get talk.tell asue and his master to beg shuaibu and orbih
Orbih is light weight in any gubernatorial election. Throughout his tenure as chairman of PDP, he never won a gubernatorial election. His influence is in the party and not on the people. Obaseki has demystified him in the party regard
Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns by OredoPikin: 5:04am On Feb 27
Difrent:

MUMU NA YOUR PAPA DEAD IN 2020.
I ask again..... You no dey chook mouth for politics of other states?..... So nobody go talk again because Edo wan do election

Shift go one side
Talk with facts not stupid assumptions from your empty brain
Edo nor be anybody mate in terms of political maturity
You see how even those in APC stood up against Oshiomole in the last APC primaries, that is who we are.
We only supported Obaseki bringing in ighodalo because of the Edo central sentiment and the Shaibu effects
Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns by Difrent: 5:18am On Feb 27
OredoPikin:

Talk with facts not stupid assumptions from your empty brain
Edo nor be anybody mate in terms of political maturity
You see how even those in APC stood up against Oshiomole in the last APC primaries, that is who we are.
We only supported Obaseki bringing in ighodalo because of the Edo central sentiment and the Shaibu effects

See how you shamelessly admit to supporting the same thing you accuse others of.
And your explanation was because of the Edo central sentiments and the Shuaibu effects

Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns by Kingsmeal: 5:31am On Feb 27
senatordave1:

Atiku can never be president,he is forever finished

Stop throwing tantrum like a kid.

The post is about Edo politics and not Atiku.

Your Tinubu that is President howfa?

A bag of rice is selling for 80k.

You no get shame?
Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns by Demurray: 5:59am On Feb 27
Impregnable101:
Edo state loves peter obi to a fault but not labour party so akpata can't win

Okpebohlo's APC is the worse thing to ever happened to this country so that will count against him

Ighodalo's is a protégè to arguably the worse governor ever in the history of Edo state.

Okpebohlo and ighodalo are both esan as a result it will give them a little edge.

If i have to vote right now, I'll vote for ighodalo but na to wait to hear their plans for the state
Trust politician to assemble a good and convincing manifesto but after getting to power they do otherwise and fail woefully. Trust politicians at your peril

2 Likes

Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns by OVB123: 6:17am On Feb 27
Toluwanise247:
Is like they have complete the rigging agreement for this man because I don’t understand his confidence. The incumbent governor support is driving him crazy,maybe we should remind him of the deputy governor sha……
Shuaibu is underrated while obaseki is overrated.
They don't know what is awaiting them. They are going to suffer.
Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns by OVB123: 6:20am On Feb 27
Quelme:
Osarodion Ogie that has never contested or won any elective post. He is a dead weight politician. Denco/Ize Iyamu has more electoral value than him in Edo south.
He tire me for that guy. It's like his not in edo state.
Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns by humility33(m): 6:26am On Feb 27
Pharaoh4rin:
Trust Nigeria politicians at ur own peril.

That man is not a politician bro
Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns by humility33(m): 6:30am On Feb 27
Aquila99:

And PDP obaseki have brought dem blessings in form of London. Dey play.

Which state are you from?

Obaseki pays the highest minimum wage and even pays 13th month including pensions

He has aided the siting of two modular refineries, and some other industries in Edo State though he has been poor in infrastructure like road projects

So tell me what do you know about Edo State

I was born and raised there and I am from ovia north east
Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns by HRMK: 6:46am On Feb 27
DR IGHODALO?IS HE PHD,DD.MD,TRADITIONAL OR THE COMMON & GENERAL HONORARY DOCTORATE?

1 Like

Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns by Valuepaints20(m): 6:51am On Feb 27
Ok
Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns by Chucks13: 6:59am On Feb 27
billionman:
Very gentlemanly of him.

They whin yourself you never sabi politician. Dey their dey play.
Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns by Chucks13: 7:11am On Feb 27
OredoPikin:

Ozuor
Were u dead in 2020?

Are you from Edo? Pls you obidients stop talking about politics you know nothing than insults and bullying, leave politics matter for real student of politics and focus on your insults, disrespect and bullying.

The most annoying thing is I scanned through all the comments here 95% of those talking nonsense here are not even from Edo they are the same people who always leave their own matter dey carry another people matter for head a.k.a busy body of Nigeria na dem dem na everything dey concern dem neva mind their business mbannu.

Akpata will Labour in vain. I had said it LP will never win any state in Nigera again unless the party kick obi out failure to do so we will kill LP before 2027 it is a promise.
Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns by senatordave1(m): 7:26am On Feb 27
vicshub:

Orbih is light weight in any gubernatorial election. Throughout his tenure as chairman of PDP, he never won a gubernatorial election. His influence is in the party and not on the people. Obaseki has demystified him in the party regard

Orbih is a lightweight but made sure pdp won presidential and national assembly elections in Edo.he gave APC a tough time.since obaseki came,what has pdp won? Is shuaibu also lightweight,is ogbeide lightweight? A divided pdp cannot win APC
Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns by Aquila99: 7:51am On Feb 27
humility33:

Which state are you from?

Obaseki pays the highest minimum wage and even pays 13th month including pensions

He has aided the siting of two modular refineries, and some other industries in Edo State though he has been poor in infrastructure like road projects

So tell me what do you know about Edo State

I was born and raised there and I am from ovia north east

I'm from Abia state, my state of origin plays no role here. Because i have been to almost all LGAs in edo. Is all a shithole, even ur pple will be ashamed of how u are defending him.
Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns by Indispensable85(m): 8:12am On Feb 27
AllTheWayUp:
Imaseun camp produces the Deputy Governor for APC.
Ize Iyamu's camp are insisting the delivered the Governorship ticket to Monday Okpebholo , while Oshiomhole camp are insisting on Denco be compensated with the Deputy Governorship candidate slot since he won the cancelled Election

The big Elephant in the room is and PDP joker for Edo South votes is Osarodion Ogie the current SSG of Edo state Government, at moment he is the strongest Politician in Edo South (Benin) no politician in Edo South at the moment come next to him , he is a full grassroots man in Benin and the full Edo south , Osarodion Ogie's camp delivered all local governments in Edo South including Ize Iyamu's local government to Obaseki in the last Edo State Governorship election.

Osarodion Ogie will be the Deputy Governorship candidate to Asue Ighodalo that is guaranteed over 60% of Edo South Votes in the Governorship election for PDP....
Monday Okpebholo of APC is in dilemma on whose camp ( whether from Ize/Iyamu camp or Oshiomhole) to pick his deputy candidate from.
QUOTE ME

Beer parlour gossips
Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns by OredoPikin: 8:14am On Feb 27
Chucks13:

Are you from Edo? Pls you obidients stop talking about politics you know nothing than insults and bullying, leave politics matter for real student of politics and focus on your insults, disrespect and bullying.

The most annoying thing is I scanned through all the comments here 95% of those talking nonsense here are not even from Edo they are the same people who always leave their own matter dey carry another people matter for head a.k.a busy body of Nigeria na dem dem na everything dey concern dem neva mind their business mbannu.

Akpata will Labour in vain. I had said it LP will never win any state in Nigera again unless the party kick obi out failure to do so we will kill LP before 2027 it is a promise.
I bet u are not from Edo because if u are, you won't be asking that dumb question
You see someone with name Oredopikin and u asking if I'm from Edo 😁 you don't what or where Oredo is and you saying rubbish.
Is it that when u join APC, you automatically become stupid and foolish 🤦‍♂️

Show me in my comment where I said LP will win?
Oshiomole is in APC, Pst Osagie Ize-Iyamu(POI) is in APC (oh you thought POI is P.O.🤣 you don't even know who POI is in Edo and you are disgracing yourself), Okpeholo is in APC and we are discussing APC internal issues, wetin come bring OBIdient into the discussion 🙄

See how hatred how consumed your sense and blinded you That to read again is now a problem
Shey u see now that the most dumb OBIdient is far better than you in everything.
Na Ogun go kee u this morning

He say LP won't win🤣
Tell me wetin Obi do that u hated him ?
Just one thing he did to you
Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns by Chucks13: 8:22am On Feb 27
OredoPikin:

I bet u are not from Edo because of u are, you won't be asking that dumb question
You see someone with name Oredopikin and u asking if I'm from Edo 😁 you don't what or where Oredo is and you saying rubbish.
Is it that when u join APC, you automatically become stupid and foolish 🤦‍♂️

Show me in my comment where I said LP win?
Oshiomole is in APC, Pst Osagie Ize-Iyamu(POI) is in APC (oh you thought POI is P.O.🤣 you don't even know who POI is in Edo and you are disgracing yourself), Okpeholo is in APC and we are discussing APC internal issues, wetin come bring OBIdient into the discussion 🙄

See how hatred how consumed your sense and blinded you That to read again is now a problem
Shey u see now that the most dumb OBIdient is far better than you in everything.
Na Ogun go kee u this morning

Do I told you I'm from Edo? Na dat Ogun wey you called go kill your entire family this morning.

Shey you obidient are bitch only to dey curse and insult ba? Na dat Ogun wey you called go kill you and your entire family this morning. Izeh!!!

One here called Slawmill claiming Edo as well ask them all including you to tell us your family names we will dig you all out and disgrace you fake Edolites this morning, tell us your family name if e sure for you and him.

Edo pikin wey dey insult a whole Oba of Benin sorry you are not from Edo, no real Edo pikin go get mind dey insult Oba of Benin as you bitch are doing and still claiming Edo. Tell him or you to drop your family name and let's profile you.
Re: Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns by Indispensable85(m): 8:26am On Feb 27
OredoPikin:

Ozuor
Were u dead in 2020?

Can you please tell us where POI your new leader is relevant in Edo State? A man that can't win election at home. He can't win oredo where he resides neither can he win orhionmwon where he comes from. Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Try to connect your fingers to your brain before you type next time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can Be Done To Curb Corruption In Nigeria? / JUST IN!!! Presidential Election Tribunal Rules Against PDP, Atiku / Tinubu Won’t Back Out Of 2023 Presidential Race – SWAGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.