Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye (15243 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Must Man Up And Publicly Rebuke Pastor Iluyomade / Why Didn't God Tell Pastor Enenche About Osinachi's Situation? / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by Exousiang01: 9:11am On Feb 27
xtivin:
Sincerely that's the way if Redeem that I hate, they use you to invest heavily in a church and when it's big, you are transferred or asked to resign thereby it becomes their. That's scam abeg
You dont know the root of this issue sir.
Not just the family but the membe4s of the church are not in support of the Pastor and his wife and a source very close to the Pastor made me understand that it was his wife who mounted pressure on him, she started giving him issues at home.
Women are crazy......
Wetin be 60years birthday Simone who had celebrated 59 birthdays couldn't let just one go, as if she is planning to die before her next birthday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by Babangidapikin: 9:30am On Feb 27
Let them celebrate their life .. after all they have condole with the family, shouldn't they live there life's again..
Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by free2ryhme: 10:12am On Feb 27
frankiekinase:
Pastor Iluyomade and his wife have said they won't resign as the regional head of the Apapa family of the Redeem Christian Church of God, RCCG.

According to reports, the General Overseer of the RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adeboye had written Pastor Iluyomade and his wife to resign as regional head of the Apapa family and hand over to his son.

However, Pastor Iluyomade wrote back to Adeboye that they won't resign.

The couple are threatening to pull out of Redeem and rename it the Trinity Towers Building because the majority of the loan they took on it was done by an SPV.

Reports have it that the SPV is owned by them.

However, a lot of donations by the congregants were made to the building under the guise it's Redeem Church project started by late Pastor Eskor Mfon.

The under-pressure lluyomades have threatened to expose the shenanigans of Pastor Adeboye and his children.

Source: https://converseer.com/4822/we-wont-resign-pastor-iluyomade-wife-tell-pastor-adeboye/

I will be monitoring development with keen interest

1 Like

Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by xtivin(m): 10:46am On Feb 27
Exousiang01:

Not just the family but the membe4s of the church are not in support of the Pastor and his wife and a source very close to the Pastor made me understand that it was his wife who mounted pressure on him, she started giving him issues at home.
Women are crazy......
Wetin be 60years birthday Simone who had celebrated 59 birthdays couldn't let just one go, as if she is planning to die before her next birthday
you may have a point bro, but you didn't address what I just raised. Was a Redeem member of 16 years I am telling how it is.
Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by Itiskdg121(m): 11:00am On Feb 27
What will you gain in peddling fake news.
You know the pastor and wife are lawyers right, and you can be sued for libel.

Imagine someone do the same thing to you.

Truly, Nigeria is on a long thing
frankiekinase:
Pastor Iluyomade and his wife have said they won't resign as the regional head of the Apapa family of the Redeem Christian Church of God, RCCG.

According to reports, the General Overseer of the RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adeboye had written Pastor Iluyomade and his wife to resign as regional head of the Apapa family and hand over to his son.

The couple are threatening to pull out of Redeem and rename it the Trinity Towers Building because the majority of the loan they took on it was done by an SPV.

However, a lot of donations by the congregants were made to the building under the guise it's Redeem Church project started by late Pastor Eskor Mfon.

The under-pressure lluyomades have threatened to expose the shenanigans of Pastor Adeboye and his children.

Source: https://converseer.com/4822/we-wont-resign-pastor-iluyomade-wife-tell-pastor-adeboye/

1 Like

Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by Bankowner: 11:00am On Feb 27
Bloggers!
How is it possible that Pastor Adeboye will ask a pastor to resign and hand over to his son?
Anything to trend to make money.

2 Likes

Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by BreconHills(m): 11:09am On Feb 27
frankiekinase:

As much as I think this couple is over the top. This is FAKE NEWS

Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by Ud70(m): 11:33am On Feb 27
frankiekinase:

Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by Ud70(m): 11:36am On Feb 27
May God help us ooo
Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by judedwriter(m): 11:50am On Feb 27
Hungry blogger, e don do o!
Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by Babaken(m): 11:59am On Feb 27
Family business as usual why not send his son to head one of the branch in the village.
Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by Exousiang01: 12:09pm On Feb 27
xtivin:

you may have a point bro, but you didn't address what I just raised. Was a Redeem member of 16 years I am telling how it is.
We are not talking about their method of transfers and retirements here either.
The contention here is the action of the Pastor, and the resultant effect of it
Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by Truvelisback(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27
Retire and hand over to Pastor Adeboye's son? I don't understand. For what reason?
Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 1:14pm On Feb 27
sholatech:
You sure of your news? As a City of David parish member, I doubt most of the country content. And Rccg letters are not signed by Pastor Adeboye. Pastor ID is not even the pastor that started Trinity Towers Project
The highlighted comment says it all...you are a religious Zombie cheesy
Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by Celestialsword: 2:14pm On Feb 27
Truvelisback:
Retire and hand over to Pastor Adeboye's son? I don't understand. For what reason?
It's their empire
Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by peleson1: 4:34pm On Feb 27
Exousiang01:

Women are crazy......
Pls what exactly happened.
That used to be my church although my university days and while I was in Lagos.

I contributed my little money to the building of that Church too.
Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by gotnel: 5:31pm On Feb 27
bnanny:
Lol, you mean this guy's now turn religion to full time business? I'm so ashamed.

Religion has been a business from the beginning up until now and till the end of the world.
Religion is a business in its entire systematic mode.
Religion is use for exploration and exploitation from the beginning until now and forever.
God help us

1 Like

Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by LordBillionz: 6:21pm On Feb 27
Gradually, they're being exposed for what they are.

Scammers and fraudsters.
Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by Rexymania(m): 6:27pm On Feb 27
Your dad was a top member

Exousiang01:
Hmmmm okay.
This is the type of problem you get yourself into when you can't call your wife to order.
This crisis was very avoidable.
Even tho I don't believe the news to be true because Pastor Adeboye does not take these decisions on his own.
There is a governing body in the church that decides issues like this.
That birthday could have been postponed.
I remember when my dad passed on So many events in the church and Even his friends thanksgiving celebration had to be postponed until after his burial ( said he can't be celebrating while his friends body lies cold in the morgue)
On the weekend of his burial the church didn't hold any burial, child naming or event as the 4 bishops in the Archdiocese and the reverends were in attendance.
Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by frankyychiji(f): 6:30pm On Feb 27
MrBrownJay1:
religion today is a BUSINESS...and they are all in it to ENRICH THEIR OWN SATANIC SELVES AND THEIR BASTARD FAMILY!!!! how dare they want to take away this couple's cash cow?!
Their bastard family? There was no need for you to be uncouth?

1 Like

Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by flokii: 7:25pm On Feb 27
Church business.. their problem.

If only our people would pay attention to industries the way they are paying attention to these churches, Nigeria would have been one of the best places to live in.

Church don turn General Overseer and family business
Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by Bigseven(m): 8:26pm On Feb 27
That’s what happens when you let men build for God instead of allowing God to raise people who understands what it means to build house of God whether it Favour’s you or not. Like Solomon, Nehemiah, and many others
Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27
frankyychiji:
Their bastard family? There was no need for you to be uncouth?

as their bastard family are all in on it, i dont discriminate when it comes to these satanic people... or you think that the child that was suppose to receive this church is innocent?!
Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by mu2sa2: 9:33pm On Feb 27
Statement of fact:
In Christianity nothing is impossible!
Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by papyjaypaul: 11:22pm On Feb 27
Exousiang01:

Women are crazy......

Mods should close this topic but that your last paragraph is so funny grin

1 Like

Re: We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye by Exousiang01: 11:46pm On Feb 27
peleson1:

Pls what exactly happened.
That used to be my church although my university days and while I was in Lagos.

I contributed my little money to the building of that Church too.
That was what you should have tried to find out before making a comment here.
The story is Not for me to tell sir.
But in summary.
A prominent member of the church died and few days after the Pastor and his wife are throwing a lavish and an extravagant birthday party, this is not just one random church member but a member who has been pumping loads of money into the church and the Pastor can't deny the fact that he is a beneficiary of the benevolence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Understand John 5:19 / Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist / Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.