Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

The Muvmnt Studio Unveils L.I.F.E On The Muvmnt Pod With Simi Drey! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Muvmnt Studio Unveils L.I.F.E On The Muvmnt Pod With Simi Drey! (5484 Views)

Eseoghene Godbless & Family Celebrates Evang. Mrs. Josephine E. On H Birthday. / Drey Beatz – Riddim & Luv (EP) / Photo: Physically Challenge Barber Seen In Nigeria (his Client Chapdee Post On F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Muvmnt Studio Unveils L.I.F.E On The Muvmnt Pod With Simi Drey! by MainblockAngle: 11:50am On Feb 27
The Muvmnt Studio has launched its signature podcast; L.I.F.E on the Muvmnt Pod with Simi Drey, a new podcast series that is set to redefine the podcasting landscape. This exciting show promises to explore real L.I.F.E conversations with real people across many facets of life, with the aim of creating shared experiences that can inspire, motivate and mobilise it's listeners.

Simi Drey, a renowned broadcaster with a First Class Degree in Broadcasting, Journalism, and Communications, brings her expertise and engaging personality to the helm. With extensive experience at media powerhouses like Cool TV, Spice TV, Africa Magic, African Movie Channel, and Beat FM, Simi is perfectly poised to guide listeners on this exciting exploration of life.
L.I.F.E on the Muvmnt Pod with Simi Drey transcends the boundaries of a typical podcast. Each episode embarks on a unique exploration through the lens of inspiring guests, delving into diverse themes like lifestyle, fashion, entertainment, health, food, arts, culture, travel, creativity, technology, and business.

L.I.F.E is about momentum, mobility, moments, connections, and shared experiences. Stay tuned and let's embark on this extraordinary adventure together!
------------

Visit:
youtube.com/@themuvmntstudio
Instagram: @themuvmntstudio
Instagram: @themuvmntpod

Sponsored Post

1 Like

Re: The Muvmnt Studio Unveils L.I.F.E On The Muvmnt Pod With Simi Drey! by Domaining101: 2:24pm On Feb 27
grin
Re: The Muvmnt Studio Unveils L.I.F.E On The Muvmnt Pod With Simi Drey! by Lovelife433(m): 2:25pm On Feb 27
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: The Muvmnt Studio Unveils L.I.F.E On The Muvmnt Pod With Simi Drey! by kwyllancy: 2:25pm On Feb 27
Re: The Muvmnt Studio Unveils L.I.F.E On The Muvmnt Pod With Simi Drey! by EnglishUsa: 2:25pm On Feb 27
Re: The Muvmnt Studio Unveils L.I.F.E On The Muvmnt Pod With Simi Drey! by Bolajidouu(m): 2:26pm On Feb 27
Beautiful
Re: The Muvmnt Studio Unveils L.I.F.E On The Muvmnt Pod With Simi Drey! by CountinBlessins(m): 2:26pm On Feb 27
Wish them success

2 Likes

Re: The Muvmnt Studio Unveils L.I.F.E On The Muvmnt Pod With Simi Drey! by Pootle: 2:29pm On Feb 27
warisdis
Re: The Muvmnt Studio Unveils L.I.F.E On The Muvmnt Pod With Simi Drey! by Toluwanise247(m): 2:30pm On Feb 27
Sha he go add positive impact to the economy? If yes congratulations but if no OYO
Re: The Muvmnt Studio Unveils L.I.F.E On The Muvmnt Pod With Simi Drey! by Charmingrascal(m): 2:31pm On Feb 27
Lol
Nigeria once someone excel in a certain field others will rush there till the field will become valueless.

Na Podcast dey reign now
Re: The Muvmnt Studio Unveils L.I.F.E On The Muvmnt Pod With Simi Drey! by Offpoint1: 2:34pm On Feb 27
They'll end up discussing same topic... Women and men.
Re: The Muvmnt Studio Unveils L.I.F.E On The Muvmnt Pod With Simi Drey! by Nyanabo(m): 2:40pm On Feb 27
Warris dis ?
Re: The Muvmnt Studio Unveils L.I.F.E On The Muvmnt Pod With Simi Drey! by Artscollection: 2:44pm On Feb 27
Why we never get this kind of joe rogen, whyfiles kind of show.
Re: The Muvmnt Studio Unveils L.I.F.E On The Muvmnt Pod With Simi Drey! by Lagosianswag: 2:49pm On Feb 27
Everybody Wants To Talk But No Collective Action.
We Have To Start "Working The Talk" angry
Re: The Muvmnt Studio Unveils L.I.F.E On The Muvmnt Pod With Simi Drey! by Goodlady(f): 2:53pm On Feb 27
Everything now is podcast. It don cost like AI of TikTok and skit making of Instagram & YouTube.
Oh yeee lazy youths, children of Buhari.
Una no go even bring up educative topics on science, commerce or art except on entertainment and religion.
What we ll be seeing is:

* Any woman that can't cook shouldn't marry.
* I can't date a man without mansion in Lekki
* I once had sex with my ex on the morning of my wedding day
* Omah Lay didn't snatch me from my bf
* Eedris Abdulkareem once paid Burnaboy's school fees.
* Heeyarrball Hoë-jo & Toto Decay Never Had 3some with me: Verydarkman, VeryWickedGoat VeryWickedMan. I know you the ogogoro version of VDM on nairaland ll be feeling like a puppy that saw bones now 🦴 😂

Naso so oriburuku topics, nothing for future development except entertainment and cruise!

2 Likes

Re: The Muvmnt Studio Unveils L.I.F.E On The Muvmnt Pod With Simi Drey! by OluwaSegun0509(m): 2:55pm On Feb 27
This one loud gan ooo, "Minister for bad things".
Re: The Muvmnt Studio Unveils L.I.F.E On The Muvmnt Pod With Simi Drey! by OluwaSegun0509(m): 2:57pm On Feb 27
Reno na wicked man. A whole presidential aspirant na him you sey make dem give Minister for bad things. 😆😂😄😁.
I just dey pass by

Higherthan:
Re: The Muvmnt Studio Unveils L.I.F.E On The Muvmnt Pod With Simi Drey! by CaptMG: 2:58pm On Feb 27
OluwaSegun0509:
Reno na wicked man. A whole presidential aspirant na him you sey make dem give Minister for bad things. 😆😂😄😁.
I just dey pass by

Wetin dem go come give reno, job seeker doing everything possible to get work.

DJ play me
Olamide Ladder

Follow d ladder. Follow the wave of the moment. Everyone one cash out, economy hard abeg.

1 Like

Re: The Muvmnt Studio Unveils L.I.F.E On The Muvmnt Pod With Simi Drey! by Higherthan: 3:01pm On Feb 27
OluwaSegun0509:
I just dey pass by

grin cheesy
Re: The Muvmnt Studio Unveils L.I.F.E On The Muvmnt Pod With Simi Drey! by free2ryhme: 3:01pm On Feb 27
MainblockAngle:

Sponsored Post

All these noise for a podcast discussing men and how to get money from men 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Muvmnt Studio Unveils L.I.F.E On The Muvmnt Pod With Simi Drey! by zebszebs: 3:07pm On Feb 27
Nonsense and Ingredients
Re: The Muvmnt Studio Unveils L.I.F.E On The Muvmnt Pod With Simi Drey! by Marvieduke(f): 3:15pm On Feb 27
The new trend now is pod cast, they had better discuss something meaningful Ooo.
Re: The Muvmnt Studio Unveils L.I.F.E On The Muvmnt Pod With Simi Drey! by SaturnNick(m): 3:24pm On Feb 27
Good initiative
Re: The Muvmnt Studio Unveils L.I.F.E On The Muvmnt Pod With Simi Drey! by OluwaSegun0509(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27
Him wan follow who know road.

CaptMG:

Wetin dem go come give reno, job seeker doing everything possible to get work.

DJ play me
Olamide Ladder

Follow d ladder. Follow the wave of the moment. Everyone one cash out, economy hard abeg.

1 Like

Re: The Muvmnt Studio Unveils L.I.F.E On The Muvmnt Pod With Simi Drey! by NothingDoMe: 3:39pm On Feb 27
For some reason i read that as mumu studio
Re: The Muvmnt Studio Unveils L.I.F.E On The Muvmnt Pod With Simi Drey! by Printme1: 3:50pm On Feb 27
cheesy
Re: The Muvmnt Studio Unveils L.I.F.E On The Muvmnt Pod With Simi Drey! by Oregba87: 4:52pm On Feb 27
see below

Re: The Muvmnt Studio Unveils L.I.F.E On The Muvmnt Pod With Simi Drey! by aalangel(f): 10:38pm On Feb 28
Simi is a renowned journalist?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Identify The Owner Of These Phone Numbers? / How To Get Jumia Voucher Code For Free. Amazing Discovery / Worst Photoshopped Selfies'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.