Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

How Gov SIM Fubara Saved A Gun Shut Man In Port Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Gov SIM Fubara Saved A Gun Shut Man In Port Harcourt (171 Views)

Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) / Rivers: 27 Lawmakers Defy Gov. Sim Hold Plenary. / Dogara: How Gov Abubakar Boarded Commercial Vehicle To Dass To Stop Speaker- PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Gov SIM Fubara Saved A Gun Shut Man In Port Harcourt by Papparassi: 12:27pm On Feb 27
On September 28th, 2023, my life took an unexpected turn when I fell victim to a senseless act of violence. Shot by gunmen in the D-line axis of Port Harcourt, I navigated the chaos to reach a Government hospital, where I awaited transfer for life-saving surgery. Little did I know that this journey would lead me through six hospitals before finding the one that would save my life.

Weeks passed within the confines of hospital walls, and the weight of my accumulating medical bills threatened to crush me. In the midst of this darkness, I drew strength from the outpouring of love and support from friends and loved ones who reached out to ease my burden.

Then came a call on October 25th that would redefine my understanding of benevolence.His Excellency Sir Siminalayi Fubara, a figure I had never met, had learned of my plight and, without seeking recognition or political gain, offered to quietly settle my towering hospital bills. In a world where selfless acts often bear a hidden agenda, the Governor's genuine compassion stood as a testament to the purity of his humanitarian spirit.

I stand today, humbled and grateful, as a living testament to the kindness and humanity that Governor Siminalayi Fubara embodies. He chose not to exploit this opportunity for personal gain but rather, in the silence of his actions, displayed a rare and profound compassion that surpasses the boundaries of politics.

How can one adequately express gratitude for such a selfless act? This is my heartfelt acknowledgment of the profound impact Governor Siminalayi Fubara has had on my life. His generosity not only saved me physically but also restored my faith in the innate goodness that exists within our leaders.

To His Excellency, Sir Siminalayi Fubara, I extend my deepest thanks. Your kindness has touched my soul, and I wish you a radiant and fulfilling career ahead. May your example inspire others to embrace compassion and humanity in their leadership, for in your actions, you have proven that even in the darkest times, the light of goodness can prevail.

Thank you Your Excellency, may God bless and keep you

1 Share

Re: How Gov SIM Fubara Saved A Gun Shut Man In Port Harcourt by Papparassi: 12:28pm On Feb 27

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oronsaye Report: Don’t Merge Nigerian Army Versity With NDA, Olowu Urges Tinubu / We’re Building An Efficient Nigeria That Is Fair To All-tinubu / I’m Not A Gun Smuggler, Ogun Businessman Petitions IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.