Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,546 members, 7,843,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Nigerians Are In Shock After A Lady Leaked A Voice Note She Got From Her Pastor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Are In Shock After A Lady Leaked A Voice Note She Got From Her Pastor (947 Views)

Naira Marley Reacts After Lady Leaked Their Video On Bed In Dubai / Keke Napep Driver Wooed Me As I Enter His Keke In My School- Lady Leaked Video / Unilag University Student Leaked A Video How She Dis-virgin Her Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are In Shock After A Lady Leaked A Voice Note She Got From Her Pastor by OnlineNewsPlus: 12:32pm On Feb 27
Nigerians are in shock after a lady leaked a voice note she got from her pastor after giving him her WhatsApp number.

The young lady known on Tiktok as Univick took to her page to share the voice note supposedly from her pastor.

According to her, the man had requested her number and she had given it to him without thinking twice.

After that, she received a voicenote from him confessing his feelings for her.

He spoke about how thoughts of her usually causes his body to become aroused.

The supposed pastor went on to confess that he likes her personality and would love to marry her.

Watch the full video below:

http://www.onlinenewsplus.com.ng/2024/02/lady-leaks-voicenote-she-received-from.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are In Shock After A Lady Leaked A Voice Note She Got From Her Pastor by matify83: 1:01pm On Feb 27
If the pastor is single, where is the wrong here?

Some people just chasing clout and later not allowing their pastor sleep because no man is looking their way.

She's the type that may end up chasing what she has ridiculed today.

Shiloh 2030 loaded!
Re: Nigerians Are In Shock After A Lady Leaked A Voice Note She Got From Her Pastor by meobizy(f): 4:44pm On Feb 27
She no fine sef.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are In Shock After A Lady Leaked A Voice Note She Got From Her Pastor by willi926(m): 8:04pm On Feb 27
If the pastor is single I see nothing wrong there. The ones wey she dey collect later go meet for private, she no share the voice note give people oo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Www.mistawrite.com / Exclusive Pictures -soundcity Music Video Awards 2010 / 9ice Set To Celebrate Birthday In Grandstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.