Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

OPPO/REDMI/VIVO - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / OPPO/REDMI/VIVO (550 Views)

Is This True About Techno, Infinix, Redmi, Vivo Etc / Iphone8 For Swap With Samsung, Oppo, Redmi JUST ANY NICE PHONE / Vivo Beats Samsung & Apple To Introduce On-screen Fingerprint Scanning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPPO/REDMI/VIVO by Osanoghodua1: 12:35pm On Feb 27
Urgent answer please

Good day guys

I am currently at Slots, went to buy OPPO Reno 8T but discovered it's Mediatech G99

I decided not to buy again because of the operating system.

I need a quick recommendation
Budget is N430k N430,000

I am sitting to make a choice from the our recommendation.

Many thanks.
Re: OPPO/REDMI/VIVO by Osanoghodua1: 4:16pm On Feb 27
So sad! Phone technologies didn't reply this thread. I have currently left buying it till tomorrow.
Re: OPPO/REDMI/VIVO by noobody(m): 12:47am On Feb 28
Go for Redmi note 13 pro with helio g99 ultra.

And enjoy your solid device.

1 Like

Re: OPPO/REDMI/VIVO by Osanoghodua1: 1:45am On Feb 28
noobody:
Go for Redmi note 13 pro with helio g99 ultra.

And enjoy your solid device.

Thank you bro.
Re: OPPO/REDMI/VIVO by Wimeved: 4:04am On Feb 28
Hello there,

Considering your budget of N430,000, you have several excellent options to choose from in the smartphone market. One recommendation within your budget range is the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE. It offers a powerful Snapdragon processor, a high-quality camera system, and a sleek design. Another option to consider is the Google Pixel 6, known for its exceptional camera performance and clean Android experience.

If you prefer a different brand, you might also explore the iPhone 13 or the OnePlus 9 Pro, both of which offer top-notch performance and features.

Ultimately, the best choice for you depends on your specific preferences and priorities, such as camera quality, battery life, and software experience. I recommend researching each option further to determine which one aligns best with your needs.

I hope this helps you make an informed decision. Let me know if you have any further questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with.
Re: OPPO/REDMI/VIVO by noemal: 5:31am On Feb 28
[code][/code]
Re: OPPO/REDMI/VIVO by Osanoghodua1: 9:18am On Feb 28
Google Pixel 6,
Will I get this in Benin City? I currently use OPPO A73 6/128 since 2021, it's still okay but sometimes bounces me out. I actually use my phone for Cryptocurrency trading, mining, many wallet downloads, many task to do, Testnet to Mainet.

you might also explore the iPhone 13
iPhone is a no for my crypto experience, many apps ate missing on iphone and has a poor battery experience.

or the OnePlus 9
I'll ask for this , you technically didn't talk about OPPO, REDMI and Vivo. Looks like you don't trust anything Chinese brand? That Samsung you dropped I just hope I can get 256G for 450k

Thanks sir

Waiting your reply.
Re: OPPO/REDMI/VIVO by lanre316: 9:48am On Feb 28
If it were me, I would buy none of those. I would go for Samsung Galaxy A35 or something around that budget.

From my personal experience, Samsung phones are very durable and have high resale value after many years of usage.

I just sold my Galaxy A30 I bought in 2019 for 67k. I sold it for 60k, after 4 years of usage, with it's original chargers and accessories. The new owner was glad to get a good Samsung phone for that cheap price.

2 Likes

Re: OPPO/REDMI/VIVO by Osanoghodua1: 6:53pm On Feb 28
Galaxy S21 FE not in the market,
Google Pixels not in Edo state.
Re: OPPO/REDMI/VIVO by KunlexyInc1(m): 8:22pm On Feb 28
Osanoghodua1:
Urgent answer please

Good day guys

I am currently at Slots, went to buy OPPO Reno 8T but discovered it's Mediatech G99

I decided not to buy again because of the operating system.

I need a quick recommendation
Budget is N430k N430,000

I am sitting to make a choice from the our recommendation.

Many thanks.
Come for Poco F5, 12/256gb Variant with a beastly Snapdragon processor. Check my profile for details. Regards smiley

1 Like

Re: OPPO/REDMI/VIVO by noobody(m): 8:26pm On Feb 28
KunlexyInc1:

Come for Poco F5, 12/256gb Variant with a beastly Snapdragon processor. Check my profile for details. Regards smiley

@OP I take God beg you,

Buy this poco F5 it is the best bang for your buck.

3 Likes

Re: OPPO/REDMI/VIVO by Gptech(m): 9:50pm On Feb 28
lanre316:
If it were me, I would buy none of those. I would go for Samsung Galaxy A35
Galaxy A35 not even announced yet, abi na typing error?
Re: OPPO/REDMI/VIVO by lanre316: 10:07pm On Feb 28
Gptech:

Galaxy A35 not even announced yet, abi na typing error?

lanre316:
If it were me, I would buy none of those. I would go for Samsung Galaxy A35 or something around that budget.
Re: OPPO/REDMI/VIVO by Scientheosopher(m): 11:23pm On Feb 28
KunlexyInc1:

Osanoghodua1, @noobody recommend this phone despite say him get another one wey him fit sale for you. If you miss this deal e go pain me for you oh.
Re: OPPO/REDMI/VIVO by Osanoghodua1: 1:16am On Feb 29

Come for Poco F5, 12/256gb Variant with a beastly Snapdragon processor. Check my profile for details. Regards

Boss, I actually want to buy a brand new phone. I have never use a Belgium Android phone once in my life. Thanks for the recommendation.
Re: OPPO/REDMI/VIVO by KunlexyInc1(m): 7:30am On Feb 29
Osanoghodua1:

Boss, I actually want to buy a brand new phone. I have never use a Belgium Android phone once in my life. Thanks for the recommendation.
Smiles..... Belgium? This is a brand new sealed device. Your choice is supreme though, good luck with your quest for a different product. Regards smiley
Re: OPPO/REDMI/VIVO by phr0nesis(m): 8:06am On Feb 29
KunlexyInc1:

Smiles..... Belgium? This is a brand new sealed device. Your choice is supreme though, good luck with your quest for a different product. Regards smiley
New Poco F5 for ₦430K?
Re: OPPO/REDMI/VIVO by KunlexyInc1(m): 8:27am On Feb 29
phr0nesis:

New Poco F5 for ₦430K?
Check my profile; it's 420K FIRM. Regards smiley
Re: OPPO/REDMI/VIVO by noobody(m): 9:21am On Feb 29
KunlexyInc1:

E go be oooo grin

1 Like

Re: OPPO/REDMI/VIVO by Scientheosopher(m): 11:12am On Feb 29
KunlexyInc1:

The price shock am. He wasn't expecting to see a new Poco F5 on that amount considering, for example, its flagship level Snapdragon CPU cores when lower phones like the OPPO he wanted to buy was priced around that amount.

#If him snooze on this sweet deal, him go regret am.

1 Like

Re: OPPO/REDMI/VIVO by KunlexyInc1(m): 12:13pm On Feb 29
noobody:

E go be oooo grin
Yes ooo, wahala for person wey no sabi value of devices based on chipset and features. In this Nigeria for today with how our currency dey bend waist, na to close eyes buy confirm device be the koko. Na client sabi his choice sha.

1 unit picked though grin
Re: OPPO/REDMI/VIVO by KunlexyInc1(m): 12:22pm On Feb 29
Scientheosopher:

The price shock am. He wasn't expecting to see a new Poco F5 on that amount considering, for example, its flagship level Snapdragon CPU cores when lower phones like the OPPO he wanted to buy was priced around that amount.

#If him snooze on this sweet deal, him go regret am.
My deals dey usually sweet only if prospective clients sabi the value they will get from such device. Food to one man, poison to another; F5 & X6 Pro dey hot currently and super alternative to the high prices of the 13 series.

He can go for the known brands like the Oppo boss 😁

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 6630 Working Perfect / Iphone And Bb Torch Has Security Lapses / Clean And Pimped White Iphone 3g 16gb For Sale:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.