Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

“95% Of Girls In Lagos Do Hook Up” – Podcaster - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “95% Of Girls In Lagos Do Hook Up” – Podcaster (290 Views)

Michelle Dede Slams Nigerian Photographer Who Called For Rape Of Girls / Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls / Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“95% Of Girls In Lagos Do Hook Up” – Podcaster by NewsOnlinePlus: 12:40pm On Feb 27
A Nigerian Podcaster cause debate online as claims that it is rare to see a lady in Lagos who doesn’t do hook up.

The lady made this claim while speaking in the Rated 18 podcast.

She spoke on the pretentious lifestyle of a lot of men and women in Lagos city.

According to her a lot of ladies in lagos are doing hookup and find one who doesn’t is a rarity.

She estimated that at least 95% of the ladies in Lagos are doing one hook up or the other.

Watch the video below:

https://www.onlinenewsplus.com.ng/2024/02/95-of-girls-in-lagos-do-hook-up.html

Re: “95% Of Girls In Lagos Do Hook Up” – Podcaster by thesicilian: 12:41pm On Feb 27
Cannot be that high. Maybe she thinks so because everyone around her is doing it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “95% Of Girls In Lagos Do Hook Up” – Podcaster by Chrisrare: 12:50pm On Feb 27
Its cos Nigerian men are among the SIMPlest men in the world, believing money is the only way to get a woman hence the proliferation of hook ups.
Re: “95% Of Girls In Lagos Do Hook Up” – Podcaster by Johilo(m): 1:46pm On Feb 27
She may be right though
Re: “95% Of Girls In Lagos Do Hook Up” – Podcaster by meobizy(f): 4:43pm On Feb 27
Including her.

(1) (Reply)

Area Scatter (uzoma Odimara)- Nigeria's First Crossdresser / Producer Who Awarded Bobrisky ‘best Dressed Female’ Reacts To His Jail Sentence. / Need To Complement Inside Our Skin Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.