Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Drone Footage As Maduka Varsity Welcomes 600 Students In Maiden Matriculation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drone Footage As Maduka Varsity Welcomes 600 Students In Maiden Matriculation (1643 Views)

Maduka University Enugu Makes History With Matriculation Of Over 600 Students / Muslim Parents Withdraw Over 600 Students From School Over LGBT Topics / Notice Of Maiden Matriculation Ceremony Of The Nigerian Army University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drone Footage As Maduka Varsity Welcomes 600 Students In Maiden Matriculation by Msntv: 12:50pm On Feb 27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D095iV1ugxw?si=lGzZJjUbtZGxdWr5
The Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu state celebrated her maiden matriculation ceremony with a total of 600 matriculants to launch in the 2023/2024 session.

The matriculation ceremony which held on 23rd February, 2024 witnessed the presence of dignitaries from the South Eastern part of the country and beyond the country with the Governor of Enugu State ably represented.
The Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu state celebrated her maiden matriculation ceremony with a total of 600 matriculants to launch in the 2023/2024 session.

The matriculation ceremony, which was held on 23rd February 2024, witnessed the presence of dignitaries from the southeastern part of the country and beyond the country with the Governor of Enugu State ably represented.

Speaking on the theme, Evolving the Authentic Entrepreneurial University: the Nigerian Imperative, the Key note speaker, Linus Okorie emphasised that universities must relay the need for entrepreneurial awareness among students in a more realistic manner to produce palpable results.

"Universities should integrate creativity and innovation seamlessly into the curicullum, encouraging students to explore beyond conventional boundaries. This entails incorporating project-based assignments, case studies, and real-world problem solving activities to stimulate critical thinking. Simultaneously, fostering a risk-tolerate mindest is imperative", Okorie stated.

Okorie added that building an entrepreneurial spirit will require embracing the system of continuous learning, engaging in critical thinking in place of worrying over challenges, profering solutions and a visionary personality.

SOURCE:https://myschoolnews.ng/drone-footage-as-maduka-varsity-welcomes-600-students-in-maiden-matriculation

Re: Drone Footage As Maduka Varsity Welcomes 600 Students In Maiden Matriculation by 123yes(m): 12:54pm On Feb 27
You need to visit this new University to understand what money can do. The chancellor Dr Maduka( owner of peace mass transport limited) who established the university fashioned the university courses to be more of entrepreneurship based. He promised that any person that graduated from the school will be an employer of labour. I will the university and the new staffs and the students well on their pursuit for academic excellence.

3 Likes

Re: Drone Footage As Maduka Varsity Welcomes 600 Students In Maiden Matriculation by kelechi50: 2:30pm On Feb 27
I told my son to join he refused, that he prefers federal institutions to private university.

Now he is attending lesson for another jamb .
Please if you are in my shoe what will you do.

2 Likes

Re: Drone Footage As Maduka Varsity Welcomes 600 Students In Maiden Matriculation by judatech: 4:56pm On Feb 27
kelechi50:
I told my son to join he refused, that he prefers federal institutions to private university.

Na you get your son or na your son get you?
Who's paying?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Footage As Maduka Varsity Welcomes 600 Students In Maiden Matriculation by vincenteger: 5:21pm On Feb 27
Nice development

Congratulations to the Easterners.
I wish us more greater height

2 Likes

Re: Drone Footage As Maduka Varsity Welcomes 600 Students In Maiden Matriculation by vincenteger: 5:23pm On Feb 27
kelechi50:

Maybe your words weren't convincing enough.
Allow him have his way but see how you can guide him to make better choices in life.

2 Likes

Re: Drone Footage As Maduka Varsity Welcomes 600 Students In Maiden Matriculation by duduade: 10:35pm On Feb 27
kelechi50:

This is what happens when you have an open door policy with your kids

Endure o

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Drone Footage As Maduka Varsity Welcomes 600 Students In Maiden Matriculation by Gadafii: 11:48pm On Feb 27
Your sim must be older than you
kelechi50:

Re: Drone Footage As Maduka Varsity Welcomes 600 Students In Maiden Matriculation by Typing: 5:00am On Feb 28
Another scam from that side. Them go hire Chinese wey dey work for Rail way, come give them gown wear. To make it look like say foreigners dey the school grin grin grin

Make una shine una eyes with anything from that side

Re: Drone Footage As Maduka Varsity Welcomes 600 Students In Maiden Matriculation by kingthreat(m): 7:37am On Feb 28
duduade:

This is what happens when you have an open door policy with your kids

Endure o

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Someone of university age is no longer a child. If you want to force choice of university on him/her, na one unnecessary big fight. Also most teenagers don't like private universities because they are like glorified secondary schools in terms of social life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Studying In The United States? / Uniben Update(very Important) / KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY POST UME FORMS IS OUT!!! 2010/2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.