Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,798 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) (21608 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Consignment Of Canadian Loud In Lagos, UK, Italy-bound Opioids / India-bound Businessman Arrested With 9.40kg Heroin At Lagos Airport / Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) by stano2(m): 3:55pm On Feb 27
Liammm:
[b]I have read a lot about the Geometric project in Abia state and I'm very happy for Abia people. If Nigeria can have 10 Alex Ottis, perhaps it could go a long way in ameliorating the whole hardship engineered by Tinubu himself.
I encourage those pained by this epochal milestone to drop the hate, congratulate Abia people and demand for such project from their respective governors. If Abia can do it, any other state can equally replicate it. [/b]rest

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) by kenchop: 3:56pm On Feb 27
Their oga is in the office

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) by Typing: 3:56pm On Feb 27
God don catch them grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) by HBB1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27
RichIgboBoy:
2 yoruba (Ajayi and Wasiu)
1 Igbo (Ebuka)
I’m very sure it was those yoruba boys that convinced the lone igbo boy

They convinced the chief distributor bah?

grin

Dey play!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) by emerged01(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27
Liammm:
I have read a lot about the Geometric project in Abia state and I'm very happy for Abia people. If Nigeria can have 10 Alex Ottis, perhaps it could go a long way in ameliorating the whole hardship engineered by Tinubu himself.
I encourage those pained by this epochal milestone to drop the hate, congratulate Abia people and demand for such project from their respective governors. If Abia can do it, any other state can equally replicate it.

You are in a wrong thread.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) by seeme2(f): 3:57pm On Feb 27
grin I know you foolish moderator is on my trail so I won't say what's on my mind this time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) by santaclaws: 4:00pm On Feb 27
RichIgboBoy:
2 yoruba (Ajayi and Wasiu)
1 Igbo (Ebuka)
I’m very sure it was those yoruba boys that convinced the lone igbo boy

Did you read the post at all? The owner of the consignment is Adinnu Felix Chinedu, the Yoruba clearing agents might not even know the contents of the consignment and it could as well be a team work.

The real criminal here is the receiver of the consignment... Adinnu Chinedu

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) by Typing: 4:03pm On Feb 27
KingAzubuike:
Fake news

Let's help you with the news grin grin

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) by emperor4love(m): 4:03pm On Feb 27
Domaining101:
Please does anyone know of any crypto currency exchange that does not require KYC and can process up to 25k USD worth of BTC both transferring in and out of the exchange at one go.... It's very very urgent.
wetin happen trust wallet boys de use pick fund,na just get ur gas fee which is bnb
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) by Typing: 4:05pm On Feb 27
nairalanda1:

You did. And you failed to notice that it was across many tribes.

Na lie. Only one tribe do such crime plus other crimes in this Country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) by Golan007: 4:05pm On Feb 27
Someone can feed their family.

grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) by richard870(m): 4:06pm On Feb 27
Domaining101:
Please does anyone know of any crypto currency exchange that does not require KYC and can process up to 25k USD worth of BTC both transferring in and out of the exchange at one go.... It's very very urgent.
Try Bybit
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) by AareGaa: 4:08pm On Feb 27
Liammm:
I have read a lot about the Geometric project in Abia state and I'm very happy for Abia people. If Nigeria can have 10 Alex Ottis, perhaps it could go a long way in ameliorating the whole hardship engineered by Tinubu himself.
I encourage those pained by this epochal milestone to drop the hate, congratulate Abia people and demand for such project from their respective governors. If Abia can do it, any other state can equally replicate it.

Go and rest.

Ibos always celebrating mediocrities

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) by Haaland21: 4:10pm On Feb 27
Liammm:

Stop disgracing your education. The project has been on since 2017.
How can Alex Otti within 8 months start and complete this enormous project?

Who did this to you? You guys reason upside down

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) by Domaining101: 4:14pm On Feb 27
emperor4love:
wetin happen trust wallet boys de use pick fund,na just get ur gas fee which is bnb
Bro shey e leggit? Because wetin me i dey fear na when funds drop now make to withdraw the funds no come be issue and i no want any exchange wey go dey tell me to use email register.. Because i never use crypto for anything before..
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 4:16pm On Feb 27
E-BOLA Tinubus miscreants
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) by BrighterSyde: 4:16pm On Feb 27
oilyngbati:
I didn’t mention name O!

lol. Nice one. What about the Yorubas involved?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) by emperor4love(m): 4:18pm On Feb 27
Domaining101:
Bro shey e leggit? Because wetin me i dey fear na when funds drop now make to withdraw the funds no come be issue and i no want any exchange wey go dey tell me to use email register.. Because i never use crypto for anything before..
sure bro,or still fit pick am up,whether crypto or another means like cashapp or zelle or any one e fit pay in for
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) by Domaining101: 4:20pm On Feb 27
emperor4love:
sure bro,or still fit pick am up,whether crypto or another means like cashapp or zelle or any one e fit pay in for
Thanks bro
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) by Emman08: 4:22pm On Feb 27
Someone is going to get into troublem how dare they seize narco state property?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) by Victerica(m): 4:29pm On Feb 27
Omoh, people dey on things and things oooo.

Some people prefer to do drugs than to eat.

People spend more money on drugs than on any other thing.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) by proff010: 4:33pm On Feb 27
It shows that you don't know what you are saying or you are a bigot. Let me school you the project actually started about 20 years ago so it has nothing to do with Alex Otti.
Liammm:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) by 007Marvel(m): 4:33pm On Feb 27
Slytiger:
Just yesterday as well.

As Nigeria dey burst, India sef dey burst Nigerian drug lords.

India police arrest is not complete if they don't snap a picture with the arrested criminals grin

Y'all love instigating hatred, should everyone on here act like you lots who feed on division Nairaland would be suspended again! Terrorism is prominent in the north just as Ritual and harvesting of human remains is in the West! It's a Nigeria thing I don't see why you have to point finger and a particular people!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) by IBB007: 4:36pm On Feb 27
Lol…but ndlea dey really try fa
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) by easyelliot(m): 4:36pm On Feb 27
Why doesn't the woman have a card?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) by Chibuzoripob: 4:36pm On Feb 27
sad list of class noisemaker angry cool ADINNU FELIXpA
AAAA
PCHINEDU @12 angry angry
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) by Oregba87: 4:45pm On Feb 27
see below

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) by hopexter(m): 4:48pm On Feb 27
KingAzubuike:
Fake news

Pls give us the link to the real original news.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 4:59pm On Feb 27
This one is a Yoruba and Igbo joint venture cheesy
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) by Obakoolex(m): 5:01pm On Feb 27
grin
veekid:
I decided to buckle up My Shoe.... You No Go Believe say se ni okun Bata tu ja 😩
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) by DrMuzungu(m): 5:03pm On Feb 27
You see, this is a proof that inter-tribal cooperation can function. Just that these eediots did it for a wrong purpose
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) by JagabanB: 5:06pm On Feb 27
Liammm:

Alex Otti did this project as governor in 8 months?
Hardship started in Nigeria 8 months ago?
U all taIk too much Iike u have short memories.
In a matter of 5 years now, ur whole is to make people believe in 5 years that Otti did this project as governor in 8 months.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death Over Food In Enugu / Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt / Yoruba/Hausa Clash At Ojota: Police Arrest 100 Over Violence In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.