Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin??? (3320 Views)

So Nigerians Are No Longer Unity Beggars? / Simon Ekpa's Body Is Really Breaking NL. Nigerians, Na Biafra Matter Go Finish U / Amaechi: Lagos-ibadan Trains Carried 42,000 Passengers In June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin??? by KnowAll(m): 6:19pm On Feb 27
Why are we mourning when our small neighbour pays 42,000 and they not shouting “ ebi pa wa oh! We are hungry. Which kind hunger be that when we are d cheapest country in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin??? by 123yes(m): 6:47pm On Feb 27
Who is this one?

12 Likes

Re: A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin??? by Ebi2233: 6:48pm On Feb 27
KnowAll:
Why are we mourning when our small neighbour pays 42,000 and they not shouting “ ebi pa wa oh! We are hungry. Which kind hunger be that when we are d cheapest country in Africa.
Big lie.
Ghana 42 thousand Cedis equal to 450 thousand naira..

If you had said 4,200 Cedis I would have believed more..

In West Africa,
Ghana is my best travelled country.

Liar!!

19 Likes

Re: A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin??? by KelGraphicz(m): 6:49pm On Feb 27
Nigerians just love to complain and spoil the name of their country. Even if you give everyone $100m people go still complain

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin??? by Ebi2233: 6:49pm On Feb 27
KelGraphicz:
Nigerians just love to complain and spoil the name of their country. Even if you give everyone $100m people go still complain
The Op is lying.

3 Likes

Re: A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin??? by KnowAll(m): 6:52pm On Feb 27
Ebi2233:

Big lie.
Ghana 42 thousand Cedis equal to 450 thousand naira..

If you had said 4,200 Cedis I would have believed more..

In West Africa,
Ghana is my best travelled country.

Liar!!

300 cedis for a bag of cement. Convert 300 to Naira.
Re: A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin??? by ibechris(m): 7:08pm On Feb 27
KelGraphicz:

Give the money first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin??? by Ebi2233: 7:18pm On Feb 27
KnowAll:

That's a lie.
Nobody sells cement that amount.
I had lived in Tema Ghana before I travelled to Accra and that was 3 months ago..

Nothing like that in Tema that they do cement from in Ghana.

5 Likes

Re: A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin??? by LandMann: 7:26pm On Feb 27
KnowAll:

You just broke rule 8 of Nairaland.
What do you gain from spreading misinformation?
Cement in Ghana is between 55 and 75 Ghana cedis. Do the conversion and tell us how you arrived at 42000

2 Likes

Re: A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin??? by brain54(m): 7:38pm On Feb 27
A bag of cement in ghana...

Is currently between 80/95 cedis. Depending on the location and cement brand.

That's around 10/12.5k naira as at today's official bank rates.

Dangote cement is one of the expensive brands some shops sell at 100 cedis.

But most people usually stick or use Ghacem which is the local company. Or cimaf which I think comes from a neighboring French country.

The price the OP stated is clearly a lie!

8 Likes

Re: A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin??? by brain54(m): 7:40pm On Feb 27
Re: A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin??? by KnowAll(m): 8:25pm On Feb 27
brain54:

I watched a program on u tube and someone mentioned that a bag of cement was 300 cedis when d host of the program was complaining that a bag of cement in Nigeria is 17,000.00 Naira
Re: A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin??? by Bigseven(m): 8:29pm On Feb 27
KnowAll:
this comparison will be foolish if you don’t bring out their salaries scale and minimum wage side by side their GDP.
People will just copy and paste. You why can’t you relocated to Ghana since 42k no be anything for you. OYENUSI

7 Likes

Re: A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin??? by KnowAll(m): 8:35pm On Feb 27
Bigseven:
this comparison will be foolish if you don’t bring out their salaries scale and minimum wage side by side their GDP.
People will just copy and paste. You why can’t you relocated to Ghana since 42k no be anything for you. OYENUSI

Are you saying Ghana’s economy is bigger than ours.

2 Likes

Re: A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin??? by Bigseven(m): 9:08pm On Feb 27
KnowAll:

Are you saying Ghana’s economy is bigger than ours.
you that did the comparison you didn’t do research to that end ?
My point is, don’t bring comparisons without certain indices

2 Likes

Re: A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin??? by Kaycee9242(m): 9:10pm On Feb 27
Your bad English shows you are lying

4 Likes

Re: A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin??? by KnowAll(m): 9:12pm On Feb 27
Bigseven:
you that did the comparison you didn’t do research to that end ?
My point is, don’t bring comparisons without certain indices

What indices, giant of Africa cannot afford to buy cement for 15,000 Naira when small Ghana is buying it for 42,000 naira . Do u know Ghana had no billionaire in dollars yet in Nigeria dem plenty yet we can’t buy cement for 15,000.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin??? by Good2go1: 9:15pm On Feb 27
If you Landlord increase your House rent now based on cement price you will start shouting Landlords are wicked,
KnowAll:

5 Likes

Re: A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin??? by Bigseven(m): 9:22pm On Feb 27
KnowAll:

What indices, giant of Africa cannot afford to buy cement for 15,000 Naira when small Ghana is buying it for 42,000 naira . Do u know Ghana had no billionaire in dollars yet in Nigeria dem plenty yet we can’t buy cement for 15,000.
giant of Africa keh grin old glory bro. Nothing like giant anywhere. What is their minimum wage ? Their GDP, the state of economy? Strength of their currency to dollar ? The cement you talking about is produced in Nigeria so whether they buy it high is okay because of factors of production.
Re: A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin??? by NPFLADMIN(m): 9:39pm On Feb 27
They don't spend naira there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin??? by boladez(m): 9:48pm On Feb 27
KnowAll:

This is false the price if you do a simple Google check is 11k naira . You know Nigerians dont read or ask questions hence your deliberate deceit.

Please stop misleading people

1 Like

Re: A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin??? by Lifestone(m): 9:54pm On Feb 27
boladez:

This is false the price if you do a simple Google check is 11k naira . You know Nigerians dont read or ask questions hence your deliberate deceit.

Please stop misleading people
The OP might have exaggerated, but he made his point.

2 Likes

Re: A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin??? by Felabrity: 10:03pm On Feb 27
Werey don go cobvert cenis to unstable naira

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin??? by Britishpea: 10:24pm On Feb 27
Ebi2233:

The Op is lying.

But truly Nigerians can complain about anything. I haven’t seen any govt policies they applaud before.

Even during NIN and BVN Na cry cry den be.

23 Likes

Re: A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin??? by Usmanovic95(m): 10:26pm On Feb 27
Am I missing something, when did Ghana changed their national currency to naira?

1 Like

Re: A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin??? by marsup: 11:27pm On Feb 27
It's an irritating lie.
It's 95 cedis, and that's the highest you can get a bag of cement in Ghana,.
Dangote cement is 94 cedis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin??? by pafun(m): 11:56pm On Feb 27
Ebi2233:

That's a lie.
Nobody sells cement that amount.
I had lived in Tema Ghana before I travelled to Accra and that was 3 months ago..

Nothing like that in Tema that they do cement from in Ghana.

Okay tell us nah. How much is cement in Ghana?
Re: A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin??? by Edoreborn: 12:23am On Feb 28
Why are u bastards like this? So because ghana is selling @ 42000,, everything should go up for us too? Pple are suffering currently..Hold 1000naira is useless.. Bread we used to 120 is now 400..I bought a bread evening wt sachet milo n milk for 780.. something ordinarily should not be more than 350.. Before u call me ipob or obidient,,am a full fledged Yoruba.. Things are hard now

2 Likes

Re: A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin??? by Tochi360: 12:51am On Feb 28
KnowAll:

Is it the same Ghana I stayed for 1yr 2months or another Ghana??

Do another one, this one no enter,se cement don cost now,e no fit pass 120 cedis.

1 Like

Re: A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin??? by Tochi360: 12:55am On Feb 28
Edoreborn:
Why are u bastards like this? So because ghana is selling @ 42000,, everything should go up for us too? Pple are suffering currently..Hold 1000naira is useless.. Bread we used to 120 is now 400..I bought a bread evening wt sachet milo n milk for 780.. something ordinarily should not be more than 350.. Before u call me ipob or obidient,,am a full fledged Yoruba.. Things are hard now

If them like make them cry and wail ipob on sm from now till eternity, nothing will change the reality You just said.

Most people on the streets weren't expecting much from Tinubu,they are rather shock as to how Tinubu managed to cause so much damages in less than 1yr.

1 Like

Re: A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin??? by RickyJesus: 1:23am On Feb 28
KelGraphicz:
Why dey go in dollars?
Re: A Bag Of Cement Is 42,000 In Ghana So Nigerians Na Dey Enjoin??? by Melonsmasher: 1:40am On Feb 28
KnowAll:
Hunger strike your mouth for dia

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Wants Speedy Trial For Zakari Biu Over Kabiru Sokoto’s Escape / Musa Gowon: Son Of Yakubu Gowon To Return To Nigeria After 22 Years In US Prison / Subsidy Removal: A Thread For Occupy Nigeria Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.