Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar (28267 Views)

Reuben Abati Asks Tinubu’s Sons To Stop Hanging Around Aso Rock / Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar / Tinubu’s Sons, Seyi, Yinka Among Delegates To Follow President To Qatar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar by Putindbutt: 8:51pm On Feb 27
CountinBlessins:
This man and his family need to be booted out of aso rock with heavy protests ...
This criminal is just interested in looting this nation dry
Bitter ipob, you can't prevent a president travelling with his family. Leaders across the world do it. Peter Obi will never be president.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar by Okoroawusa: 8:55pm On Feb 27
Yinka and Seyi will continue to follow their father, the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, on any foreign trip they want.

If you no like am find the nearest mango tree and hang yourself.
Re: Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar by Kakamorufu(m): 8:56pm On Feb 27
What of TOTO MAKINWA. grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar by Senatorbng(m): 8:58pm On Feb 27
I wonder what you people really want in this Nigeria. They have reduced the number of delegates drastically, nobody is commending the President, you are now talking about the children that probably are handling the President's personal stuffs while on the trip. Na wa for una o
Re: Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar by CSTRR: 8:59pm On Feb 27
This is the man that wants to implement onosanya's report?

I laugh.
Re: Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar by dfrost: 9:00pm On Feb 27
treesun:

I didnt see Woye1's name here. Same way Tunde Idiagbon went to Hajj with his son Kunle after banning others from taking wards on official duty!

Are you serious? History is good ooh 😲🤣😂🥴

Aah... Even Tunde Idiagbon himself? Abeg I need evidence.
Re: Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar by CSTRR: 9:01pm On Feb 27
Okoroawusa:
Yinka and Seyi will continue to follow their father, the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, on any foreign trip they want.

If you no like am find the nearest mango tree and hang yourself.
We no get choice na.

So you are right.

Na to manage am till 2027, for another chance to elect a sane president.

Hopefully, we don't fuckkk it up again.
Re: Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar by sweetkev(m): 9:02pm On Feb 27
2mch:

Obidient mad man. The Obidient madness de worry you. Be like na you be the madman wey advise Obi.
Didinrin nie. Nitori Tinubu je omo Yoruba, kin ma so otito oro. Ti Tinubu ba se daada lati igba ti oti gba ijoba lowo Buhari, opo ninu awa omo Yoruba ma wa leyin re ni.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar by DOM7: 9:03pm On Feb 27
Infact the whole delegates is a Yoruba party the are going for, remain only for them to saw aseoabi.
Re: Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar by Bfly: 9:05pm On Feb 27
How Qatar wan take help Nigeria o
Re: Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar by NAC1666: 9:14pm On Feb 27
Re: Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar by AskNgige2: 9:17pm On Feb 27
Ogiame:
If you think Tinubu will fight corruption in Nigeria, you need to start treatment for Acute Malaria.

The buffoon and his family, especially this Seyi, will not rest until they empty the country.

When we criticize Tinubu's administration, his supporters will want to gaslight you with this phrase they got from their WhatsApp group admin; “Peter Obi wouldn't have done better”

Listen to "Zombie" by Fela. grin

And I wonder why those plane don crash
Re: Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar by Babangidapikin: 9:17pm On Feb 27
Maybe both of them need an official designation so all this noise would reduce...At least we know Oga Seyi worked during the election ...abeg o make you na travel in different aircraft o ...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar by Glassysea(m): 9:19pm On Feb 27
Is this one news what is wrong with it, tell me
Re: Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar by Nigerfine3: 9:19pm On Feb 27
Eehen nah
He is doing his IT in presidency, learning the rope. The rich will pass the Barton always
Re: Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar by CountinBlessins(m): 9:20pm On Feb 27
Putindbutt:

Bitter ipob, you can't prevent a president travelling with his family. Leaders across the world do it. Peter Obi will never be president.

Why are you crying ? 🤣🤣
Tinubu will never complete 4 years! Either the military carry out a coup or we use protest to kick his smelling arse out..

Tinubu will never do 4 years now cry more 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar by MountHoreb: 9:36pm On Feb 27
Slytiger:
So we should fry plantain.

They are not wrong as per the bolded. Peter Obi was a massive failure in Anambra when he was governor.

Don't be a nuisance on this forum. Come to my community, the roads Peter Obi constructed are still there without any damage. And what is the correlation between what you posted and the topic of discussion?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar by Fearurcreeator: 9:39pm On Feb 27
chiiraq802:
Oluremi Tilumbu for join mk e kukuma turn to Family Vacation.

Nigeria move from cabal ownership under Boo.hari to Private family ownership under Tilumbu. lols.
E dey really pain you gan
Re: Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar by Fearurcreeator: 9:41pm On Feb 27
2mch:
When you are President and have adult children that you use money train to get quality education. Leave them at home to be eating akpu. At least he did not appoint them to any political position. Sometimes you need the children you can trust to discuss your fears or concerns. You can’t do that with just anyone and it’s a blessing that he has mature children at this stage in his life, who seem responsible.
Na body dey pepper them
Re: Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar by Fearurcreeator: 9:42pm On Feb 27
ukaegbuikedia:
All this number of people for a state visit...?? With tax player's money??

I pity Nigerians.
How much be your money there
Re: Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:43pm On Feb 27
2mch:
When you are President and have adult children that you use money train to get quality education. Leave them at home to be eating akpu. At least he did not appoint them to any political position. Sometimes you need the children you can trust to discuss your fears or concerns. You can’t do that with just anyone and it’s a blessing that he has mature children at this stage in his life, who seem responsible.

Donald and Trump had older kids, remember, David Cameron too, Jacob Zuma also. Did they?

We Dey share country with insane people sha. Truly insane.
Re: Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar by psalmz(m): 9:47pm On Feb 27
Why m I only seeing people from the West on that list
Re: Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar by Bimpe29: 9:51pm On Feb 27
NothingDoMe:
Tinubu can't go there alone, make he nor go sign document selling Nigeria off to Qatar.

If possible make Remi join abeg. 😂
Re: Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar by Zeebuy: 10:18pm On Feb 27
Holluwhakemmy:
are you not the one wailing? You will wail tired. A wa l'okan
A wa l'okan under hunger in the Great Tinubulation grin

Ebi mpiawa azu on the beat

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar by Zeebuy: 10:20pm On Feb 27
2mch:

Little money? I wish dem de pay me but you are very stupid because your type will do worse. By the way, when you are President and have adult children. Leave your kids alone and enter the jaws of sharks on your own. See how even people inside government are leaking the list. You be mugu naturally. So 2+2 no go equal 4 for you. Make I no waste my time. Lmao.
Young man, please shut up and stop disgracine your lineage. If you see something wrong, say it's wrong otherwise just shut up.
Just look at the nonsense you're supporting. Is something wrong with you? You're doing your best to justify this nonsense and it's utterly pathetic

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar by Greattha: 10:27pm On Feb 27
Impunity redefined.

Impunity Pro Max!
Re: Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar by okoloto: 10:32pm On Feb 27
Hausq Fulani and yorubas holding other tribes hostage as well as destroying nigeria. Check the list grin fortunately na them dey hear the hunger pass apart from their master kinsmen
Re: Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar by LordBillionz: 11:10pm On Feb 27
The like of the fraud*ulent Pastor Adeboye and the f*ol of a tribalistic man wole Soyinka won't say anything on this.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar by charlizonto: 12:15am On Feb 28
Shebi if I was a bad person I would av wished for that plane to crash land make all of Dem just go.....

But No..My fake President will live long enough to see the repercussions
Re: Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar by obuneme: 12:26am On Feb 28
Buhari is 100 times better than Tinubu. Would Buhari have included his son, Yusuf, if it were his tenure?
Re: Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar by Xinox: 1:26am On Feb 28
I have never seen such delegations from other countries visiting Nigeria. Is it by carrying 30 people along? What is their contribution to whatever deal? Confuse about the whole thing. Taking 5 people to Qatar is not enough? Well, most of us will do worse than PBAT. We can only hide behind the keyboard typing nonsense. Some of you on Nairaland will even carry una girlfriends join as part of the delegation.

In this life, I have learned so much. Let God bless someone of you here, your roommates, neighbors or classmates will no longer be people you ever met. You will never respond to your DM again but can pretend under camera to be a philanthropist in disguise. Eyes service is what is killing Nigeria aside corruption and religion.

We kept criticising the older generation of politicans for not trusting youths with political positions, but when they finally allow some, they go there to amass wealth for themselves.

I wouldn't mention names because you know them . Senat Dino made us proud :T/F? Betty Edu did great, T/F?

If you know you can do better than PBAT, come let me check your DNA – you must be a half-cast!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator David Mark Receiving Ash On His Forehead Today From A Priest (Photo) / vr / Buhari’s Govt Worsened Corruption, Chased Away Investors – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.