Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Let Us Mount Security In All The Yoruba Lands Ourselves - Sunday Igboho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us Mount Security In All The Yoruba Lands Ourselves - Sunday Igboho (278 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorists Dare Buhari Government, Mount ‘security’ Checkpoints / Boko Haram Terrorists Dare Buhari Government, Mount ‘security’ Checkpoints / Boko Haram Terrorists Dare Buhari Government, Mount ‘security’ Checkpoints On Bo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Mount Security In All The Yoruba Lands Ourselves - Sunday Igboho by Uptownerd: 7:58pm On Feb 27

In the heart of Yorubaland, amidst the echoes of grief at the burial of his mother, Sunday Adeyemo, better known as Sunday Igboho, ignited a fervent call to action. His impassioned plea, captured in a viral video, resounded with a singular message: "Let us mount security in all the Yoruba lands ourselves."

With unwavering resolve, Igboho, a prominent Yoruba nation activist, rallied his community against the encroachment of killer herdsmen, who have sown seeds of fear and turmoil across the region. In his stirring address, delivered in Yoruba, he rejected the notion of relying on governmental intervention, boldly declaring, "We don't have to wait for the government or anyone."

Let Us Mount Security In All The Yoruba Lands Ourselves - Sunday Igboho

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Mount Security In All The Yoruba Lands Ourselves - Sunday Igboho by Lumarstone: 8:12pm On Feb 27
It's good you guilde our area here in SW because if you reposed your hope in our nation security system, they'll fail you. I support you on this good initiative.

I left..!

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Mount Security In All The Yoruba Lands Ourselves - Sunday Igboho by Uptownerd: 4:57am On Feb 28
Lumarstone:
It's good you guilde our area here in SW because if you reposed your hope in our nation security system, they'll fail you. I support you on this good initiative.

I left..!
👍
Re: Let Us Mount Security In All The Yoruba Lands Ourselves - Sunday Igboho by Shadomaan7: 5:44am On Feb 28
Yorubas are strong and resilient, we dont need anyones permission to protect our land and people. Our culture and heritage will not be trampled upon.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Mount Security In All The Yoruba Lands Ourselves - Sunday Igboho by Uptownerd: 10:16am On Mar 11
cheesy
Shadomaan7:
Yorubas are strong and resilient, we dont need anyones permission to protect our land and people. Our culture and heritage will not be trampled upon.
Re: Let Us Mount Security In All The Yoruba Lands Ourselves - Sunday Igboho by esnbrutality: 11:18am On Mar 11
But their brother is President.

Anyway, its a good initiative.

Watch how the same people that abuse ESN..IPOB, NNAMDI KANU.. will start hailing the IGBOHO guy.

ALL WE KNOW IS THAT.....

SOUTHERN UNITY IS DEAD cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“I Will Fight Even Harder For Christians”—trump’s Speech At NRB Convention / I Saw Your Bosses Smuggling Rice Too — Alleged Kingpin, Ibrahim Dende / Prodigals Think Modern Slavery Abroad Is Worth Dying For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.