Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Police Confirm Killing Of 57-year-old Abia Man By Son, Suspect To Be Arraigned - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Confirm Killing Of 57-year-old Abia Man By Son, Suspect To Be Arraigned (9743 Views)

Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) / 57-Year-Old Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Disgraced (Photos) / 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Confirm Killing Of 57-year-old Abia Man By Son, Suspect To Be Arraigned by arantess: 7:15am On Feb 28
tnerro1:
Chai, see fine police woman, I no like police but I no mind date this one oo, as I Dey look her my body just dey stand at attention 😋😋😋😋
She go change am for you oo....
Forget that beauty, many of them character no good
Re: Police Confirm Killing Of 57-year-old Abia Man By Son, Suspect To Be Arraigned by BBIA: 7:16am On Feb 28
Jennyclay:
The police should also arrest the evil person that instructed him to carry out this barbaric crime, and sentence all of them to death ASAP undecided

Because we don’t know who the evil person will instruct next to go and butcher someone’s daughter! undecided

This is why I see all men as a serial suspect! Men heart are so full of wickedness!
E be like your papa don molest you well well.
Re: Police Confirm Killing Of 57-year-old Abia Man By Son, Suspect To Be Arraigned by Goodnewsforlife: 7:19am On Feb 28
yarimo:
But isn't the father and the son billionaires undecided undecided
hope u notice that since the news of the man killing his son for food in abia came out n this one igbos have stopped posting d ebi mpawa pictures

Nairaland don burst them

Cc seunmsg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Confirm Killing Of 57-year-old Abia Man By Son, Suspect To Be Arraigned by RichIgboBoy: 7:20am On Feb 28
BBIA:
grin

Reduction of population of Yeast that rise the bread for development of bread.

grin
this one suppose chop ban
Re: Police Confirm Killing Of 57-year-old Abia Man By Son, Suspect To Be Arraigned by BBIA: 7:21am On Feb 28
RichIgboBoy:
this one suppose chop ban

why?
Re: Police Confirm Killing Of 57-year-old Abia Man By Son, Suspect To Be Arraigned by Goodnewsforlife: 7:22am On Feb 28
maasoap:

Hahahaha! The dey enter your body grin grin grin. E no easy to dey receive wotowoto left and right. U don troll SW tire, ebi npawa o! It is now their turn to troll you and you're shouting Seun's name
igbos can’t take half of what they do to others

Just imagine d same igbos that insulted fulanis for good 8 years na dem come dey play victim within 8 months wey Yoruba hand touch them now

Same igbos that have been posting ebi mpawa since now find this comment annoying

An average igbo man wants to insult u but doesn’t want to b insulted

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Confirm Killing Of 57-year-old Abia Man By Son, Suspect To Be Arraigned by RichIgboBoy: 7:23am On Feb 28
BBIA:

why?
Wetin be yeast? You wasted sperm sad
Re: Police Confirm Killing Of 57-year-old Abia Man By Son, Suspect To Be Arraigned by BBIA: 7:28am On Feb 28
RichIgboBoy:
Wetin be yeast? You wasted sperm sad
Yeast is the fungus in Nigeria cool

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirm Killing Of 57-year-old Abia Man By Son, Suspect To Be Arraigned by UncleAyo: 7:30am On Feb 28
m
Re: Police Confirm Killing Of 57-year-old Abia Man By Son, Suspect To Be Arraigned by EdiskyHarry: 7:39am On Feb 28
The way these people will talk you will think they have a special place they are buying their fuel, foodstuffs and other things.
The hardship is everywhere and it's affecting everyone except our politicians.
Re: Police Confirm Killing Of 57-year-old Abia Man By Son, Suspect To Be Arraigned by membranus: 7:42am On Feb 28
Kaa4:
However, this policewoman is beautiful. Is she married?

Who you dey ask?
Re: Police Confirm Killing Of 57-year-old Abia Man By Son, Suspect To Be Arraigned by membranus: 7:51am On Feb 28
RichIgboBoy:
I wonder what Seun and his f*cking mods is trying to achieve this morning, Seun is the head tribalist in this forum

Wetin im do you?

Dat time wey im dey serve Tinubu’s bad news to you back and front, you people dey enjoy am, calling Tinubu every possible evil names. Now the shoe is on the other foot, you no come like Seun again.

Oga, enjoy this your own bad news silently as we too dey suffer am from you.

4 Likes

Re: Police Confirm Killing Of 57-year-old Abia Man By Son, Suspect To Be Arraigned by Antwan99: 7:54am On Feb 28
Jennyclay:
The police should also arrest the evil person that instructed him to carry out this barbaric crime, and sentence all of them to death ASAP undecided

Because we don’t know who the evil person will instruct next to go and butcher someone’s daughter! undecided

They will be starring at you as if they are admiring you, not knowing it’s how they want kill and rape you that’s going through their wicked head. undecided

This is why I see all men as a serial suspect! Men heart are so full of wickedness!
Olos
ho
Re: Police Confirm Killing Of 57-year-old Abia Man By Son, Suspect To Be Arraigned by RichIgboBoy: 8:01am On Feb 28
membranus:

Wetin im do you?

Dat time wey im dey serve Tinubu’s bad news to you back and front, you people dey enjoy am, calling Tinubu every possible evil names. Now the shoe is on the other foot, you no come like Seun again.

Oga, enjoy this your own bad news silently as we too dey suffer am from you.
see your statement Tinubu’s bad news. Is Tinubu not meant to be president of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Police Confirm Killing Of 57-year-old Abia Man By Son, Suspect To Be Arraigned by jeromestarks: 8:02am On Feb 28
tnerro1:
Chai, see fine police woman, I no like police but I no mind date this one oo, as I Dey look her my body just dey stand at attention 😋😋😋😋
You have poor taste in women.
Re: Police Confirm Killing Of 57-year-old Abia Man By Son, Suspect To Be Arraigned by RichIgboBoy: 8:02am On Feb 28
BBIA:

Yeast is the fungus in Nigeria cool
and waste is causing serious pollution and disease in Nigeria grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Confirm Killing Of 57-year-old Abia Man By Son, Suspect To Be Arraigned by BBIA: 8:16am On Feb 28
RichIgboBoy:
and waste is causing serious pollution and disease in Nigeria grin
So you think I eat Amala and ewedu?
Re: Police Confirm Killing Of 57-year-old Abia Man By Son, Suspect To Be Arraigned by CrownedPhoenix: 8:16am On Feb 28
I think that in these cases of murder for ritual, the 'baba' that told them to get these things should also be arrested and prosecuted.

You tell somebody to go and bring human eyes, where do you expect him to get it without committing a serious crime?
Re: Police Confirm Killing Of 57-year-old Abia Man By Son, Suspect To Be Arraigned by frank33(m): 8:17am On Feb 28
Abia just got a new power plant to speed up development, and all of a sudden every negative news from Abia starts making front page.

Please stop this. Allow southeast to breathe.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirm Killing Of 57-year-old Abia Man By Son, Suspect To Be Arraigned by seanery: 8:18am On Feb 28
Ur father might be one of them.

Jennyclay:

They will be starring at you as if they are admiring you, not knowing it’s how they want to kill and rape you that’s going through their wicked head. undecided

Re: Police Confirm Killing Of 57-year-old Abia Man By Son, Suspect To Be Arraigned by RichIgboBoy: 8:21am On Feb 28
BBIA:

So you think I eat Amala and ewedu?
yes and pepper stew
Re: Police Confirm Killing Of 57-year-old Abia Man By Son, Suspect To Be Arraigned by Robchuks77(m): 8:26am On Feb 28
arantess:

Don't be stupid this early morning....

If the mods were actually serious about sanitising this platform, fools like you should not be seen around here....

It's disgusting reading your infantile comments....
GOD bless you
Re: Police Confirm Killing Of 57-year-old Abia Man By Son, Suspect To Be Arraigned by Robchuks77(m): 8:30am On Feb 28
Goodnewsforlife:
hope u notice that since the news of the man killing his son for food in abia came out n this one igbos have stopped posting d ebi mpawa pictures

Nairaland don burst them

Cc seunmsg
Oga scroll up, una don dey burn una papa for alter of una unseen God.. In osun..
Wetin una dey gain from all ds human sacrifices?

1 Like

Re: Police Confirm Killing Of 57-year-old Abia Man By Son, Suspect To Be Arraigned by FireUpNow(m): 8:41am On Feb 28
Joconceptbest4:
The result of economic hardship. Everyone trying one or two just to survive. F*uck government.

A wicked person is always a wicked person no matter the situation of the economy.
Re: Police Confirm Killing Of 57-year-old Abia Man By Son, Suspect To Be Arraigned by SurveyR: 8:41am On Feb 28
Okay
Contact me below if u looking for legit surveys.
Re: Police Confirm Killing Of 57-year-old Abia Man By Son, Suspect To Be Arraigned by BBIA: 8:42am On Feb 28
RichIgboBoy:
yes and pepper stew
No be only Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa be tribes for Nigeria. mumu. cool

1 Like

Re: Police Confirm Killing Of 57-year-old Abia Man By Son, Suspect To Be Arraigned by RapistOnBail: 8:45am On Feb 28
RichIgboBoy:
I wonder what Seun and his f*cking mods is trying to achieve this morning, Seun is the head tribalist in this forum
IPOB Miscreant.

You blame others for your problems.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Confirm Killing Of 57-year-old Abia Man By Son, Suspect To Be Arraigned by kingthreat(m): 8:50am On Feb 28
There are some children that should never have been born to families.
Please married couples, pray for the right children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Confirm Killing Of 57-year-old Abia Man By Son, Suspect To Be Arraigned by tnerro1(m): 8:51am On Feb 28
BBIA:

You no go date NLPoliceWoman instead ? grin

She still dey struggle for bag of 10kg rice, if she succeed I fit consider her😁😁
Re: Police Confirm Killing Of 57-year-old Abia Man By Son, Suspect To Be Arraigned by tenpipsperday: 8:51am On Feb 28
arantess:

Don't be stupid this early morning....

If the mods were actually serious about sanitising this platform, fools like you should not be seen around here....

It's disgusting reading your infantile comments....

The mods are rather enjoying it. They are part of the problems we face in this country. Don't forget Seun vigorously campagned for tinubu. He is a tribal bigot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cult War In Abia State University(graphic Photos) / Police Burst Child-stealing Syndicate In Ogun / Oyo State Police Promise To End Abduction Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.