Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Assistant Priest Kills, Burns Boss’ Corpse On Altar In Osun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assistant Priest Kills, Burns Boss’ Corpse On Altar In Osun (30017 Views)

Fathers Day: Phillip Shaibu Leads Altar Boys During Celebration / Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics / Army Raids Plateau Fulani Settlers, Burns 100 Homes After 2 Soldiers Were Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assistant Priest Kills, Burns Boss’ Corpse On Altar In Osun by Bimpe29: 9:54am On Feb 28
Agbàkán 😭 💔
Re: Assistant Priest Kills, Burns Boss’ Corpse On Altar In Osun by terabyte002: 10:07am On Feb 28
But If the same scenario happened in a mosque, you people will start condemning every Muslim in the world. We all should learn to distance criminal elements from their faith and judge them based on their individual personality
chigoziri2403:
I see many comments attacking the church because it happened in a specific place
Condemn the criminal, not the church
Re: Assistant Priest Kills, Burns Boss’ Corpse On Altar In Osun by CertifiedGee(m): 10:20am On Feb 28
arantess:

Cele na packaged shrine na...
Normal people know that .

People that commune with evil spirits and bath women in the river at night.

Say the ones you know are packaged shrine because not all are the same. I am not disputing the fact that there are lots of bad eggs in Cele today but I can tell you that there are still few good ones (just like the Nigeria Police). My dad is a Celestial Shepherd and not for once has he supported or done anything fetish and he even advised us not to bow in any church and we should be careful of the Celestial we go once we are outside of home.
Re: Assistant Priest Kills, Burns Boss’ Corpse On Altar In Osun by siant: 11:23am On Feb 28
lesbiconverter:
White garment church : no surprises
What of reverend king's black suit wearing church? Is there surprise?
Re: Assistant Priest Kills, Burns Boss’ Corpse On Altar In Osun by chigoziri2403(m): 11:35am On Feb 28
terabyte002:
But If the same scenario happened in a mosque, you people will start condemning every Muslim in the world. We all should learn to distance criminal elements from their faith and judge them based on their individual personality
Who is "you people"
Re: Assistant Priest Kills, Burns Boss’ Corpse On Altar In Osun by SmellingAnus(m): 12:05pm On Feb 28
Newyorkitis:

It makes a lot of sense because there are sins that does not lead to death.
those churches have had members and priest that has committed sins that have lead to death... Even the Catholic Church killed and burnt people alive... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Protestant_martyrs_of_the_English_Reformation#:~:text=Throughout%20the%20course%20of%20the,died%20or%20sickened%20in%20prison.

Re: Assistant Priest Kills, Burns Boss’ Corpse On Altar In Osun by rockog: 12:40pm On Feb 28
[Osun people and burning...na five and sixquote author=NwaNimo1 post=128682375]

https://thenationonlineng.net/assistant-priest-kills-burns-boss-corpse-on-altar-in-osun/
[/quote]
Re: Assistant Priest Kills, Burns Boss’ Corpse On Altar In Osun by arantess: 12:45pm On Feb 28
CertifiedGee:

Say the ones you know are packaged shrine because not all are the same. I am not disputing the fact that there are lots of bad eggs in Cele today but I can tell you that there are still few good ones (just like the Nigeria Police). My dad is a Celestial Shepherd and not for once has he supported or done anything fetish and he even advised us not to bow in any church and we should be careful of the Celestial we go once we are outside of home.
I understand you have to defend your dad
Re: Assistant Priest Kills, Burns Boss’ Corpse On Altar In Osun by jaxxy(m): 1:09pm On Feb 28
Hmmm because of woman?
Re: Assistant Priest Kills, Burns Boss’ Corpse On Altar In Osun by CertifiedGee(m): 1:18pm On Feb 28
arantess:

I understand you have to defend your dad
It’s not all about defending him. I’ll rather be silent if he’s guilty and don’t we have other terrible people in other churches too? Look beyond your own personal sentiments about the church and stop listening to ‘they said’.
Re: Assistant Priest Kills, Burns Boss’ Corpse On Altar In Osun by oladunjoye77u: 3:49pm On Feb 28
Just one comment. You need glassesJust one comment. You need glasses...
Re: Assistant Priest Kills, Burns Boss’ Corpse On Altar In Osun by lesbiconverter: 7:25pm On Feb 28
siant:
What of reverend king's black suit wearing church? Is there surprise?
tomatoes tomatoes
Re: Assistant Priest Kills, Burns Boss’ Corpse On Altar In Osun by iyke2frankeze: 8:39pm On Feb 28
The zombies will not come to celebrate. It didn't happen in the east.
Re: Assistant Priest Kills, Burns Boss’ Corpse On Altar In Osun by Newyorkitis(m): 9:14pm On Feb 29
Judolisco:
d only problem I have with you is dat you're thanking God it wasn't a Catholic priest that was killed.... A Christian priest can be killed you don't care... U only care about Catholic Priest

Sorry if you misinterpreted what I meant.
I am referring to who did the crime.
I condemn all acts of violence because everyone deserves to live to the fullest.
Re: Assistant Priest Kills, Burns Boss’ Corpse On Altar In Osun by Newyorkitis(m): 9:14pm On Feb 29
SmellingAnus:
those churches have had members and priest that has committed sins that have lead to death... Even the Catholic Church killed and burnt people alive... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Protestant_martyrs_of_the_English_Reformation#:~:text=Throughout%20the%20course%20of%20the,died%20or%20sickened%20in%20prison.

You need to go and up your game please. Wikipedia is not an academic resource.
Re: Assistant Priest Kills, Burns Boss’ Corpse On Altar In Osun by SmellingAnus(m): 10:36pm On Feb 29
Newyorkitis:

You need to go and up your game please. Wikipedia is not an academic resource.
A Catholic priest killed a woman that came for confession... You can get the full story below... Of course you will not doubt this source cos you are familiar with it grin

https://punchng.com/85-year-old-priest-gets-life-jail-for-murder-committed-57-years-ago/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Govt's Statement On Lagos Crash / Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks / Thugs Working For An Aspirant At Ekiti APC Primary Election Arrested (More Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.