Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) (27876 Views)

Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) / See The Bad State Of University Of Abuja Boys Hostel (Graphic Pictures) / Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) by siant: 11:29am On Feb 28
Tinububalls:
I'm one of those that's against begging in this forum, but currently I'm in a desperate condition.
My mum is lying in the hospital bed right now, and I'm in urgent need of #150000.
Please my Igbo brothers help me. I'm not a beggar, she needs urgent surgery.
Mgberede nyiri dike. Biko umunnem.
I hope your Igbo brothers help you out. Foooolish man
Re: Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) by oilyngbati(m): 11:30am On Feb 28
Chei! Too much blood have been spilt on this land called Nigeria…. I think there’s a curse on it. I don’t blame those who want to japa, but if you do, just behave yourself and do legit jobs to earn a living. Don’t be like the ipob terrorists, who go abroad and indulge in all manner of criminality
Re: Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) by FinestPINACLE(f): 11:32am On Feb 28
Man's inhumanity to man!
Re: Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) by iHart(m): 11:32am On Feb 28
Tinububalls:
I'm one of those that's against begging in this forum, but currently I'm in a desperate condition.
My mum is lying in the hospital bed right now, and I'm in urgent need of #150000.
Post it on your Facebook wall, you will get more help there
Re: Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) by Orlu13: 11:33am On Feb 28
Tinububalls:

they will never see this kind of person and help...if it is to give it to all these ungrateful women, they will rush and do it

1 Like

Re: Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 11:33am On Feb 28
hopefulLandlord:
Legalise Abortion

Criminalization of abortion does not dissuade women from having abortions

Criminalization causes women to resort to unsafe abortion methods

Criminalization increases mortality and health complications caused by unsafe abortions

Criminalization of abortion disproportionately impacts poor and young women

Criminalization of abortion goes against the principle of egalitarian society

Legalise abortion so this sort of display will become a normal feature?

Park one side jare.

3 Likes

Re: Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) by olax02(m): 11:34am On Feb 28
MrCover:
God Almighty Protect Me From Evil LADIES.
Useless girls that can not close their laps for 24hrs. undecided
Re: Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) by AntiChristian: 11:34am On Feb 28
Anyways murder is murder!

Whether 6months or above that!
Re: Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) by NohurryInLife: 11:35am On Feb 28
Zonefree:
The odour coming from this early morning gathering can power about 12 local governments in Rivers state.
The whole Nigeria my brother grin cheesy
Re: Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:36am On Feb 28
EreluRoz:
This is what you get when an irresponsible man impregnates an underaged girl.

Very sad
Why always blaming the man. Seems like you know the person responsible. How come you know is underaged
Re: Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) by iamtardey: 11:36am On Feb 28
Na them run am na dem still many pass wey go look… they all know their doings… na dia work, Bitches
Re: Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) by Felaincarnated: 11:36am On Feb 28
Rest ijn
Tinububalls:
Re: Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) by EreluRoz: 11:37am On Feb 28
TOPCRUISE:

Seems like you know the person responsible.
na Zonefree
Re: Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) by Inosky(m): 11:40am On Feb 28
The baby don see shege for em mama hand.
Re: Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) by Chibuzoripob: 11:42am On Feb 28
sad the useless GOAT 🐐 is among the onlookers
Re: Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) by HeroicMeastro: 11:44am On Feb 28
Tinububalls:
"Your Igbo brothers"
Okay
Re: Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) by charlizonto: 11:44am On Feb 28
While some desperate ladies are looking for the fruit of the womb...some are busy dumping them unceremoniously

Tomorrow the same ladies will start going to worship houses or crusade to pray for the fruit of the womb when they are finding it difficult to conceive in their matrimonial homesundecided
Re: Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) by Orlu13: 11:45am On Feb 28
EreluRoz:

Very sad

tomorrow now..anoda mumu man will carry money and give u...nd u will shamefully collect
Re: Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) by GenFunction: 11:47am On Feb 28
EreluRoz:

Very sad
Dear Erelu,they are both irresponsible.The lady own worse cos shes both irresponsible nd a witch,careless join because she didnt tink abt her safety.

2 Likes

Re: Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) by Obynopositive: 11:48am On Feb 28
close legs dem no go gree shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) by GenFunction: 11:48am On Feb 28
when she was saying "harder harder" she don 4get that one...Lord save me frm karishika
Re: Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) by bewla(m): 11:49am On Feb 28
007Marvel:
The innocent child payed with his or her life for the mother's reckless behavior! Sad world we live in
Thank God evil no enter her to sale it to ritualis
Re: Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) by EreluRoz: 11:51am On Feb 28
GenFunction:
Dear Erelu,they are both irresponsible.The lady own worse cos shes both irresponsible nd a witch,careless join because she didnt tink abt her safety.
You are right 👍
Re: Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) by enemyofprogress: 11:53am On Feb 28
If we talk now, nairaland go ban us. Nairaland is now allergic to truth

Buhari Tinubu and others took Jonathan government to court and won the right to protest. The court then ruled that police permit was not needed to embark on any protest. It is the same court judgement that’s being used against them now.
Re: Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) by Fearurcreeator: 11:56am On Feb 28
Tinububalls:
God will send people to help you.... Again make una dey small small drag people or give Nigeria bad names here or anywhere
Re: Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) by chikason22(m): 11:59am On Feb 28
Jennyclay why is your gender terrible. Killing I facts since 1300 BC

Very terrible.
Spits
Re: Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) by hopefulLandlord: 12:05pm On Feb 28
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Legalise abortion so this sort of display will become a normal feature?

Park one side jare.

You think legalising abortion would make students remove their fetus and dump them on school grounds?

You no get sense

1 Like

Re: Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) by tenpipsperday: 12:07pm On Feb 28
Daniel7543:
Funny thing be say the girl wey throway that premature baby go dey among these girls wey dey stand for there looking so shocked

You took the word out of my mouth.

Na she go dey curse pass everybody
Re: Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) by abobote: 12:14pm On Feb 28
After carrying the baby for 8 or 9 months. What might have gone wrong
Re: Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) by Matrix137(m): 12:14pm On Feb 28
Tinububalls:
Silver or gold I have none to give but the gift of the spirit. I command healing to your mum's body in Jesus name Amen. She will come out of the hospital victorious. Just believe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prof. Celestine Onwuliri - FUTO's Former VC Died In The Dana Crash / Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara / Lawrence Amaechi: We May Join ASUU Strike To End Youth Hopelessness’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.