Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

After The Pains, Come Gains: Nigeria Would Resurrect Economically! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After The Pains, Come Gains: Nigeria Would Resurrect Economically! (328 Views)

Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar / FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" / Only 10 Nigerian States Economically Viable, 17 Bankrupt [see Details] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After The Pains, Come Gains: Nigeria Would Resurrect Economically! by imagrg(m): 11:26am On Feb 28
Give this government a chance; Nigeria would bounce back to its former glory with the recent investment in the energy sector and other new economic policies put in place by the Tinubu administration.

Forget tribal politics; forget political affiliation; we shall be there!

The Buhari administration and the high cost of governance almost ruined the economy, but things have been put in place now. Together we shall take the country back to its glorious moments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After The Pains, Come Gains: Nigeria Would Resurrect Economically! by Macdeey: 11:29am On Feb 28
I wanted to post a comment about this article....... , but I realized that I have NOTHING to say 😔

1 Like

Re: After The Pains, Come Gains: Nigeria Would Resurrect Economically! by Cindypresh(f): 11:33am On Feb 28
imagrg:
Give this government a chance; Nigeria would bounce back to its former glory with the recent investment in the energy sector and other new economic policies put in place by the Tinubu administration.

The Buhari administration and the high cost of governance almost ruined the economy, but things have been put in place now. Together we shall take the country back to its glorious moments.

You said same thing when buhari was wrecking the country.

Infact you called Igbos who dare to speak up 5%...eight yrs later you're still repeating same dead useless statement??

You should be ashamed of yourself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After The Pains, Come Gains: Nigeria Would Resurrect Economically! by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:36am On Feb 28
Cindypresh:

You said same thing when buhari was wrecking the country.

Infact you called Igbos who dare to speak up 5%...eight yrs later you're still repeating same dead useless statement??

You should be ashamed of yourself

Wetin bring Igbos inside this matter. Why all this INFERIORITY COMPLEX?! There is no doubt that we will smile in the end. NO PAIN NO GAIN.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After The Pains, Come Gains: Nigeria Would Resurrect Economically! by Kaycee9242(m): 11:36am On Feb 28
Same thing you guys said about buhari

2 Likes

Re: After The Pains, Come Gains: Nigeria Would Resurrect Economically! by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:38am On Feb 28
Kaycee9242:
Same thing you guys said about buhari

You mean Jibrin Alsudan?! grin
Re: After The Pains, Come Gains: Nigeria Would Resurrect Economically! by Cindypresh(f): 11:38am On Feb 28
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Westin bring Igbos inside this matter. Why all this INFERIORITY COMPLEX?!

Did you not call them 5%?? Did they not tell you buhari will ruin Nigeria??

Did you not vote and defended buhari for 8 wasted yrs?? Did you not campaign for his re-election after his failed first term in office??

Why are you acting like you had no hand in what buhari and tinupoo did to Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After The Pains, Come Gains: Nigeria Would Resurrect Economically! by Cindypresh(f): 11:39am On Feb 28
Zxcvbnmghtr:

There is no doubt that we will smile in the end. NO PAIN NO GAIN.

Same way you smiled at the end of buhari's 8 wasted years??

Was he not the Messiah?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After The Pains, Come Gains: Nigeria Would Resurrect Economically! by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:40am On Feb 28
Cindypresh:

Did you not vote and defended buhari for 8 wasted yrs?? Did you not campaign for his re-election after his failed first term in office??

Why are you acting like you had no hand in what buhari and tinupoo did to Nigeria

Stop making unnecessary noise over nothing. Be more concerned about Nnamdi Kanu who is still being caged like a monkey. Which one Una dey sef?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After The Pains, Come Gains: Nigeria Would Resurrect Economically! by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:41am On Feb 28
Cindypresh:

Same way you smiled at the end of buhari's 8 wasted years??

Was he not the Messiah?

Of course. Sorry about your poverty. Have you eaten today. Pls don't kill any like that Igbo man that killed his son over a plate of rice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After The Pains, Come Gains: Nigeria Would Resurrect Economically! by Iamanoited: 11:45am On Feb 28
"JEGEDE ABOSUN"?
THE JEWS RESURRECTED JESUS FAST.
Re: After The Pains, Come Gains: Nigeria Would Resurrect Economically! by Cindypresh(f): 11:46am On Feb 28
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Of course. Sorry about your poverty.

You people always claim to be rich, online billionaire yet politicians ass licker.

30k BMC crooner

1 Like

Re: After The Pains, Come Gains: Nigeria Would Resurrect Economically! by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:48am On Feb 28
Cindypresh:

You people always claim to be rich, online billionaire yet politicians ass licker.

30k BMC crooner

Lol....laugh wan kill me.

Goodnewsforlife:
Have anyone here notice that since the news of that man that killed his son over food broke out in abia we haven’t seen any ebi mpawa pictures on nairaland

Our lousy neighbors suddenly went back to their shell, they thought they could mock us because they have less media coverage from their side

I wish we could have more media coverage from their side so we can see how hunger is hugging them with both feets but u will see them here claiming billionaires

Corridon that claimed he will feed 100000 people here was later bursted where he created a thread on how he ate beans that has roaches when he has no other option

Pride truly goeth before fall n God is telling them to b humble but they will never listen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After The Pains, Come Gains: Nigeria Would Resurrect Economically! by Cindypresh(f): 11:48am On Feb 28
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Stop making unnecessary noise over nothing. Be more concerned about Nnamdi Kanu who is still being caged like a monkey. Which one Una dey sef?

Nothing concern me with nnamdi kanu, he's not my dad or family member. He isn't holding any political office in Nigeria.

So face the failure tinupoo and stop distancing yourself from another failure buhari you supported
Re: After The Pains, Come Gains: Nigeria Would Resurrect Economically! by MrPOTUS: 11:49am On Feb 28
Oloshi!

Companies are folding up, esp manufacturing companies.

Do u know d price of diesel now? Over ₦1,500/ltr

You dey there dey cap shit, probably on top bed with empty stomach. undecided

1 Like

Re: After The Pains, Come Gains: Nigeria Would Resurrect Economically! by skj1377(m): 11:49am On Feb 28
No gain coming from devaluing your currency like Zimbabwe
Re: After The Pains, Come Gains: Nigeria Would Resurrect Economically! by Cindypresh(f): 11:50am On Feb 28
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol....laugh wan kill me.

Lol, you want me to start comparing ritual killings in your region with southeast??

I won't be distracted...face your failed tinupoo that has killed Nigeria economy
Re: After The Pains, Come Gains: Nigeria Would Resurrect Economically! by Tntsi: 12:06pm On Feb 28
imagrg:

People who are close to their graves are sitting and destroying your destiny and that of those after you. Yet you contine to foolishly hope on them.
Expecting anything from this desecrated cursed group is you making use of basket to fetch water and waiting for it to get full.
I pity your life.
Re: After The Pains, Come Gains: Nigeria Would Resurrect Economically! by Pergie001: 1:30pm On Feb 28
Have they stopped being 5% ?

Cindypresh:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After The Pains, Come Gains: Nigeria Would Resurrect Economically! by Melagros(m): 2:47pm On Feb 28
COMRADES, please tell the op that tinubu is a motherfvcker he should just quit
Re: After The Pains, Come Gains: Nigeria Would Resurrect Economically! by DevilsEqual(m): 2:55pm On Feb 28
Tntsi:

People who are close to their graves are sitting and destroying your destiny and that of those after you. Yet you contine to foolishly hope on them.
Expecting anything from this desecrated cursed group is you making use of basket to fetch water and waiting for it to get full.
I pity your life.
How are they destroying his destiny??
Use some datasets or economic indices to prove this point of yours

Then we can talk about the effect of some economic decision made by GEJ since 2012 and how its affecting us

No run o....Normally, I know say Igbos no dey like facts and stats, I sabi say na beer parlor gist una dey like but try follow me debate like person wey no be Igbo, like person wey go school, wey con sabi use stats and right info to argue
Re: After The Pains, Come Gains: Nigeria Would Resurrect Economically! by Cindypresh(f): 7:13pm On Feb 28
Pergie001:
Have they stopped being 5% ?

Suffer suffer no dey tire you😂
Re: After The Pains, Come Gains: Nigeria Would Resurrect Economically! by Massiveglory: 7:44am On Feb 29

(1) (Reply)

Just Fixing Of Roads Can Bring Out The Beauty Of A City / 9 Months Of Pain: Nigerians Never Smiled Since The Day Tinubu Assumed Office / Contract Scandal: Alex Otti Emersed In #50 Billion Loan Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.