Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Tinubu Hails Tunji-Ojo Reforms As Interior Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Hails Tunji-Ojo Reforms As Interior Minister (17588 Views)

Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap / Aregbesola Bags Businessday Award Of Excellence In Service As Interior Minister / Rauf Aregbesola's First Day In Office As Interior Minister (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Hails Tunji-Ojo Reforms As Interior Minister by Temmy1997(f): 3:05pm On Feb 28
Kudos to the minister of interior he deserves to be acknowledged
Re: Tinubu Hails Tunji-Ojo Reforms As Interior Minister by Oluebubay: 3:07pm On Feb 28
The Honorable Minister who is one of the egghead in President Tinubu Administration is all about good and strategic governance!!
Re: Tinubu Hails Tunji-Ojo Reforms As Interior Minister by Zeesugar(f): 3:08pm On Feb 28
Dr Tunji Ojo is the Starboy of this administration.
He deserves the flowers
Re: Tinubu Hails Tunji-Ojo Reforms As Interior Minister by Didijiji: 3:09pm On Feb 28
The guy deserves an award
Re: Tinubu Hails Tunji-Ojo Reforms As Interior Minister by Timmi: 3:16pm On Feb 28
Cindypresh:

Tinupoo where is Betta edu?? You think we will forget?

You've failed to perform and you want to distract us with Tunde ojo appraisal? Allow the young man do what he's being paid with tax payers money to do.

You should fix yourself too

CindyPresh, another one of those Obizombie nincompoop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Hails Tunji-Ojo Reforms As Interior Minister by Yheri: 3:17pm On Feb 28
Kudos to Hon. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo, Minister of Interior, for his relentless efforts in streamlining passport issuance. President @officialABAT acknowledges your dedication in ensuring seamless processes, making strides towards a more efficient Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Hails Tunji-Ojo Reforms As Interior Minister by Solape1: 3:22pm On Feb 28
This is a wake-up call for all the remaining ministers whose names have not been heard or have had any impact in their various offices. This is a young minister leading them all by example. I am glad the president appreciates him for representing him well. Good job Dr. Tunji Ojo
Re: Tinubu Hails Tunji-Ojo Reforms As Interior Minister by michoim(m): 3:30pm On Feb 28
Well deserved though...
Re: Tinubu Hails Tunji-Ojo Reforms As Interior Minister by fitinwell: 3:33pm On Feb 28
Cindypresh:

You've failed to perform and you want to distract us with Tunde ojo appraisal? Allow the young man do what he's being paid with tax payers money to do.

Same question ... I keep asking..

We await EFCC reports on there investigation..

The public are intrested.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hails Tunji-Ojo Reforms As Interior Minister by frog12: 3:35pm On Feb 28
The man Is a criminal . It's wrong to celebrate someone like him

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hails Tunji-Ojo Reforms As Interior Minister by Germi9: 3:38pm On Feb 28
My passport has been in abuja NIS headquarters since January 2nd and they wiped my data page online so i can not monitor the progress of my passport and lied that my NIN is faulty i went to the NIN of and was told that my NiN is in good condition all this because they want to extort money from me .Till now i haven’t heard anything from them

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hails Tunji-Ojo Reforms As Interior Minister by frog12: 3:38pm On Feb 28
What is do difficult in the job? The man is a crook.

seunny4lif:
The only working minister in Nigeria, immigration officials don’t like him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hails Tunji-Ojo Reforms As Interior Minister by frog12: 3:41pm On Feb 28
People like you voted for tinubu

LagosFc:
see how dull you sound, so who appointed Tunji Ojo? Is Tunji OJO’s performance not a statement that he is fixing things? Though I can understand where the pain is coming from😂 we know you wished it was bitter obi in that position, but guess what? He will never be president😂
Re: Tinubu Hails Tunji-Ojo Reforms As Interior Minister by noobody(m): 4:20pm On Feb 28
Giftedhand47:
I track lost or stolen phones or devices at an affordable fee
A trial will definitely convince you
Contact me via siggy below

Criminal!!

Thief!!

https://www.nairaland.com/8006674/user-everythingphone-scammer#128692416
Re: Tinubu Hails Tunji-Ojo Reforms As Interior Minister by albert2512: 4:23pm On Feb 28
Cindypresh:

Some people are suppose to be treated as outcast, they mean no well for this country. They never pray well for this country and vow never to see anything good done by anybody, forgetting that when it is well for the country, it is well for them too.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hails Tunji-Ojo Reforms As Interior Minister by aestake: 5:37pm On Feb 28
post=128690343:
One of the best Minister so far.....
Assigning contracts to his company.
Re: Tinubu Hails Tunji-Ojo Reforms As Interior Minister by aestake: 5:38pm On Feb 28
albert2512:

Some people are suppose to be treated as outcast, they mean no well for this country. They never pray well for this country and vow never to see anything good done by anybody, forgetting that when it is well for the country, it is well for them too.
So you think the govt meant well to you?
Re: Tinubu Hails Tunji-Ojo Reforms As Interior Minister by chinchum(m): 5:48pm On Feb 28
I got an email response from NIMC this month, I knew he was doing something right based on that response.

Government agencies workers do not reply populace for the most part.

Anyone going to fix Nigeria must be AGGRESSIVE and break toes in the process.
Re: Tinubu Hails Tunji-Ojo Reforms As Interior Minister by Cindypresh(f): 7:05pm On Feb 28
albert2512:

Keep supporting failures like buhari and tinupoo and expect miracles to happen
Re: Tinubu Hails Tunji-Ojo Reforms As Interior Minister by Cindypresh(f): 7:06pm On Feb 28
Timmi:

CindyPresh, another one of those Obizombie nincompoop

Cry😭😂
Re: Tinubu Hails Tunji-Ojo Reforms As Interior Minister by Cindypresh(f): 7:08pm On Feb 28
LagosFc:
see how dull you sound, so who appointed Tunji Ojo? Is Tunji OJO’s performance not a statement that he is fixing things? Though I can understand where the pain is coming from😂 we know you wished it was bitter obi in that position, but guess what? He will never be president😂

Yes Obi will never be president, now go and sleep on empty stomach
Re: Tinubu Hails Tunji-Ojo Reforms As Interior Minister by walexy1(m): 8:02pm On Feb 28
I can boldly say the minister is working. We had to renew our passports which had exipred; myself, my wife and kid.

We have been hearing various saddening news of passports renewal delays and I was very skeptical.

I did the registration for the 3 of us and went to the Nigerian High Commission in London. We did the capture and you wouldn't believe it, we received our passports the third day without paying any body.

We went on a Tuesday and on Thursday mornin, I heard somebody pressed on the bell and when I went to get the door, it was some guy from a courier company. He handed the passports to me. I couldn't keep quiet, I was just smiling and calling everyone that cared to listen to me.

He's working!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hails Tunji-Ojo Reforms As Interior Minister by Nolongthing88(m): 9:25pm On Feb 28
The Ordinary President Dr. Ahmed Isah too do always commend the Hon. Minister of Interior Hon. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo as the most workaholic minister in the present cabinet followed by Dave Umahi n that of Information Hon. Muhammed Idris.
This is just a confirmation of what that use to be on the lips of the owner of Human Rights Radio/TV, Brekete Family
The Ordinary President and Grand Commander of the Ordinary Masses.
Re: Tinubu Hails Tunji-Ojo Reforms As Interior Minister by delpee(f): 9:37pm On Feb 28
Adelekan40:
The minister of interior reforms are visible and working. The contactless passport application process and the proposed home delivery service is going to be record breaker if that is achieved.

Some of those living abroad have shown their passports as mailed to them recently. Truly commendable.
Re: Tinubu Hails Tunji-Ojo Reforms As Interior Minister by tomdon(m): 9:38pm On Feb 28
TheRareGem1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/02/tinubu-hails-tunji-ojo-reforms-as-interior-minister/

What of the 43b contract awarded to his personal company by his gf beta while serving as minister, it's conflict of interest to usurp his position as minister for self enrichment
Re: Tinubu Hails Tunji-Ojo Reforms As Interior Minister by BALLOSKI: 6:11am On Feb 29
obamiyi:
Hon. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo never disappoint. We are waiting for the March 8, to be relief of all these immigration stress. President Tinubu, you got this minister right.
That's why I'm sad he was involved in that controversy. Since Beta Edu is out, I think it's fair he goes too. I hate losing performing men to controversy.
Re: Tinubu Hails Tunji-Ojo Reforms As Interior Minister by Myer(m): 10:24am On Feb 29
EmeeNaka:
What a speech!
Is that writing for animals? Who understand what he is saying?
I think say na me no go school again o. Who ever delivered this speech for him should get a knock.
Re: Tinubu Hails Tunji-Ojo Reforms As Interior Minister by Justnation: 12:27pm On Feb 29
You are commending a man you suppose to sack for abuse of office and financial crimes because he is your brother and man Friday.

We are watching, God is seeing you,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Building Nigeria's First 7 Star Hotel / Four British Mps Of Nigerian Heritage At The Nigerian High Commission In The UK / I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.