Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,957 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? (22608 Views)

What Is Eid Al Adha ? / The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr / Eid Al Adha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? by Zhulfiqar1: 11:10am On Dec 08, 2011
Quotes of the Day From the Words of "Vedaxcool":

1.)"as for why Ali r.a remain caliph till death despite his caliph being annulled, well common sense should have told you he did not accept the verdict of the arbitration"

2.) "Abubakar never claimed to be anybody's spiritual leader"

he who laughs last,laughst best!  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? by vedaxcool(m): 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2011
Zhul-fiqar:

so you finally refuted and discarded your arguments all by yourself.you claimed through your own interpretation that Imam Ali (as) denied his imamate when he agreed to an arbitration.then you finally pointed out that Imam Ali (as) did not accept the decision of the arbitration.so if Imam Ali (as) did not accept the decision of the arbitration was Imam Ali (as) a hypocrite in your view? or was he simply telling you and your likes that the arbitration was wrong and did not implement was favors the truth?so finally Imam Ali (as) demonstrated through his rejection of the outcome that he is right and his opponents are wrong and no matter what men say he would not follow it if it is not the truth and does not support divine justice.

lol! grin grin grin grin grin so you keep playing dumb! grin grin grin it is hard to distinguish though cheesy cheesy cheesy. In any case Ali r.a subjected his "divine" mandate to the mere mortal grin grin grin grin mere mortal determining whether a man shias alleged rules over atoms is rightfully elected as Caliph! grin grin grin grin it keep showing the ingrained stupidity of shias theology! the point I made is very clear that the mere fact that Ali r.a subjected his rule to mere mortals like himself, clearly indicates that he never believed he was divinely appointed to rule the Ummah, it indicates that he believed Shura was was the means through which anybody can rule the Ummah after the prophet pbuh. His rejection of the ruling hardly refutes the fact that he had already subjected his rule as caliph to mere mortals to determine its rightness or wrongness. this my misguided friend only shows he did not believe he was in the immamah as no Prophet in living history ever put forward his Prophet - hood to arbitrators to determine if it is valid or not. Keep playing dumb is brings much fun!
Re: What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? by vedaxcool(m): 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2011
To prove that shias follow hypocrites:

2. Zurarah bin A’yan زرارة بن أعين

He is considered to be one of the greatest companions of Ahlulbait (ra). He narrated thousands of Ahadith in the shia books.

Lets read more about him.

أن زرارة بن أعين من أسرة نصرانية وجده يدعى (سنسن ) كان راهباً في بلاد الروم، وكان أبوه عبداً رومياً لرجل من بني شيبان. الفهرست للطوسي ص 104

Zurarah bin Aen had a christian family, his grandfather was a monk in the land of Rome and his father was a roman slave. [Fihrist Tusi p:104]

What Imam Jafar Sadiq (rah) said about him:

عن ليث المرادي قال: سمعت ابا عبد الله عليه السلام يقول: لا يموت زرارة الا تائها.

From al-Layth al-Mardi: I heard Abu Abdullah (alaihi salam) said: “Zurarah wouldn’t die except as a lost one”. [Ihtiyar marifatul rijal p.170]

Zurarah is cursed by Imam Jafar Sadiq (rah):

قال أبو عبد الله : (ما أحدث أحد في الإسلام ما أحدث زرارة بن أعين من البدع عليه لعنة الله. رجال الكشي ص 149

No one has brought innovation to Islam like Zurarah did, may Allah curse him. [Rijal Al-Kashi p:149]

Zurarah lied on Imam Jafar Sadiq (rah):

When Imam was informed that Zurarah narrating something from him, he said:

ليس هكذا سألني ولا هكذا قلت: كذب علي والله كذب علي والله لعن الله زرارة لعن الله زرارة، لعن الله زرارة

He didn’t ask me in this way, and I didn’t answer like this, by Allah he lied upon me, by Allah he lied upon me, May Allah curse Zurarah, May Allah curse Zurarah, May Allah curse Zurarah, May Allah curse Zurarah. [Ihtiyar marifatul rijal p.168]

yet this zurarah fellow brought much knowledge of the Imams to the shias of this day!

here is what a shia website says about him:

Zurarah bin A‘yan was a student of the fifth and sixth Imams. He is counted as one of the six most prominent companions of these two Imams. His greatest contribution is in spreading the ahādīth of these two Imams among the Shi‘ahs.

http://www.al-islam.org/islam_faith_practice_history/43.htm

what a prominent shia he really is, i bet this zhul's hero1! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? by Zhulfiqar1: 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2011
vedaxcool:

lol! grin grin grin grin grin so you keep playing dumb! grin grin grin it is hard to distinguish though cheesy cheesy cheesy. In any case Ali r.a subjected his "divine" mandate to the mere mortal grin grin grin grin mere mortal determining whether a man shias alleged rules over atoms is rightfully elected as Caliph! grin grin grin grin it keep showing the ingrained stupidity of shias theology! the point I made is very clear that the mere fact that Ali r.a subjected his rule to mere mortals like himself, clearly indicates that he never believed he was divinely appointed to rule the Ummah, it indicates that he believed Shura was was the means through which anybody can rule the Ummah after the prophet pbuh. His rejection of the ruling hardly refutes the fact that he had already subjected his rule as caliph to mere mortals to determine its rightness or wrongness. this my misguided friend only shows he did not believe he was in the immamah as no Prophet in living history ever put forward his Prophet - hood to arbitrators to determine if it is valid or not. Keep playing dumb is brings much fun!

"as for why Ali r.a remain caliph till death despite his caliph being annulled, well common sense should have told you he did not accept the verdict of the arbitration" -"Vedaxcool" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? by Zhulfiqar1: 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2011
vedaxcool:

To prove that shias follow hypocrites:

2. Zurarah bin A’yan زرارة بن أعين

He is considered to be one of the greatest companions of Ahlulbait (ra). He narrated thousands of Ahadith in the shia books.

Lets read more about him.

أن زرارة بن أعين من أسرة نصرانية وجده يدعى (سنسن ) كان راهباً في بلاد الروم، وكان أبوه عبداً رومياً لرجل من بني شيبان. الفهرست للطوسي ص 104

Zurarah bin Aen had a christian family, his grandfather was a monk in the land of Rome and his father was a roman slave. [Fihrist Tusi p:104]

What Imam Jafar Sadiq (rah) said about him:

عن ليث المرادي قال: سمعت ابا عبد الله عليه السلام يقول: لا يموت زرارة الا تائها.

From al-Layth al-Mardi: I heard Abu Abdullah (alaihi salam) said: “Zurarah wouldn’t die except as a lost one”. [Ihtiyar marifatul rijal p.170]

قال أبو عبد الله : (ما أحدث أحد في الإسلام ما أحدث زرارة بن أعين من البدع عليه لعنة الله. رجال الكشي ص 149

No one has brought innovation to Islam like Zurarah did, may Allah curse him. [Rijal Al-Kashi p:149]

Zurarah lied on Imam Jafar Sadiq (rah):

ليس هكذا سألني ولا هكذا قلت: كذب علي والله كذب علي والله لعن الله زرارة لعن الله زرارة، لعن الله زرارة

He didn’t ask me in this way, and I didn’t answer like this, by Allah he lied upon me, by Allah he lied upon me, May Allah curse Zurarah, May Allah curse Zurarah, May Allah curse Zurarah, May Allah curse Zurarah. [Ihtiyar marifatul rijal p.168]

yet this zurarah fellow brought much knowledge of the Imams to the shias of this day!

here is what a shia website says about him:

Zurarah bin A‘yan was a student of the fifth and sixth Imams. He is counted as one of the six most prominent companions of these two Imams. His greatest contribution is in spreading the ahādīth of these two Imams among the Shi‘ahs.

http://www.al-islam.org/islam_faith_practice_history/43.htm

what a prominent shia he really is, i bet this zhul's hero1! grin grin grin

Lol,
So now you have switched topic to find an escape route? the al-islam.org view about Zurarah (RA) is good as evident in the link you presented!

No matter how bad you think of Zurarah (RA),he cannot be worse than abu hurayrah,the manufacturer of false hadiths and attributing them to the Prophet (sa).

I know you have gone through a Nasibi website and found something on Zurarah (RA).but you can get your refutation of the nasibi allegations against Zurarah from here:

Refuting the allegation against Zurarah Ibn Ayun:
http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/sunni_myth_of_loving_ahlulbayt/en/chap6.php
Re: What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? by vedaxcool(m): 7:39am On Dec 09, 2011
why Ali negotiated his immamah:

Zhul: 1. A divinely appointed imam just as a prophet does not have to hold political power to be the person God has made out of him.even thoug people reject divine choice,that choice cannot be negotiated. 

grin grin grin grin grin in essence he was not divinely appointed to lead anybody  wink
Re: What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? by vedaxcool(m): 7:40am On Dec 09, 2011
Nahjul Balagha, Sermon 126

Ali says:
[size=18pt]
“With regard to me, two categories of people will be ruined, namely he who loves me too much and the love takes him away from rightfulness, and he who hates me too much and the hatred takes him away from rightfulness. The best man with regard to me is he who is on the middle course. So be with him and be with the great majority of Muslims because Allah’s hand of protection is on keeping unity. You should beware of division because the one isolated from the group is a prey to Satan just as the one isolated from the flock of sheep is a prey to the wolf. Beware! Whoever calls to this course [of sectarianism], kill him, even though he may be under this headband of mine.[/size]

Allahamdulilah We all know the group who remained the minority right from the time of Alr r.a till date, the group who have fallen prey to Satan! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? by vedaxcool(m): 7:49am On Dec 09, 2011
Zhul-fiqar:

Lol,
So now you have switched topic to find an escape route? the al-islam.org view about Zurarah (RA) is good as evident in the link you presented!

No matter how bad you think of Zurarah (RA),he cannot be worse than abu hurayrah,the manufacturer of false hadiths and attributing them to the Prophet (sa).

I know you have gone through a Nasibi website and found something on Zurarah (RA).but you can get your refutation of the nasibi allegations against Zurarah from here:

Refuting the allegation against Zurarah Ibn Ayun:
http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/sunni_myth_of_loving_ahlulbayt/en/chap6.php

[size=18pt]lol now al-islam website knows more than Imam Jafar:

No one has brought innovation to Islam like Zurarah did, may Allah curse him.
[Rijal Al-Kashi p:149]

Zurarah lied on Imam Jafar Sadiq (rah): shocked shocked shocked shocked

He didn’t ask me in this way, and I didn’t answer like this, by Allah he lied upon me, by Allah he lied upon me, May Allah curse Zurarah, May Allah curse Zurarah, May Allah curse Zurarah, May Allah curse Zurarah.
[Ihtiyar marifatul rijal p.168] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Again he proves my point that he prefers following hypocrites, liars, cowards, traitors, accursed persons and Innovators! alhamdulilah, how easy it is to show the misguided the right part. Zurrarah was an ardent liar! grin grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? by Zhulfiqar1: 12:13am On Dec 11, 2011
vedaxcool:

Ali says:
[size=18pt]
“With regard to me, two categories of people will be ruined, namely he who loves me too much and the love takes him away from rightfulness, and he who hates me too much and the hatred takes him away from rightfulness. The best man with regard to me is he who is on the middle course. So be with him and be with the great majority of Muslims because Allah’s hand of protection is on keeping unity. You should beware of division because the one isolated from the group is a prey to Satan just as the one isolated from the flock of sheep is a prey to the wolf. Beware! Whoever calls to this course [of sectarianism], kill him, even though he may be under this headband of mine.[/size]

Allahamdulilah We all know the group who remained the minority right from the time of Alr r.a till date, the group who have fallen prey to Satan! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In the days of Imam Ali (as) and in the time of the kharijites or khawarij,there were 3 groups of people:

1.those who hated Imam Ali (as) like the kharijites and the Nasibis like banu umayya who denied him many things.for example,Muawiya another hero of the sunnis who vedaxcool would bless and say 'may Allah be pleased with him' whenever Muawiya is mentioned,hated Imam Ali (as).Muawiya made sure that Imam Ali (as) was cursed from the pulpits and in mosques during friday sermons for 40years until Umar Ibn Abdul-aziz stopped the practice.presently and in modern times,sunnis do not hate Imam Ali (as) because times have changed and they cannot afford to hate him.but they still honor those who hated Imam Ali (as) and fought him like aisha and muawiya and co.this is either misguidance,hypocrisy or ignorance.the views of overwhelming number of shia scholars is that sunnis are misguided and many of them are victims of fabrication and a distorted history thanks to their tyrannical and oppressive caliphs who hated Imam Ali (as).

2.the second group are those who in the name of so called love who attributed divinity to Imam Ali (as) like Ibn Saba.

3.the third group include the shia who neither hate nor over-love Ali (as).we give him the honor due to him.also in this group,in the time Imam Ali (as) was talkin,was the majority of people who did not hate Imam Ali (as) and did not also over-love him.they actually loved Ali (as).in the words of the Prophet (s):'love for Ali is faith'.the third group is the middle course.

Naturally and islamically,anyone who over-love someone to attribute divinity to a human being is doomed.also hating a pious believer and someone like Imam Ali (as) is sinful and can lead to damnation.the middle course is best.but does it also mean those there would automatically attain paradise?no,because you have avoided hating and over loving Imam Ali (as) and taken yourself from automatic damnation of 2 groups but As for those in the middle course you must also be rightly guided.among those in the middle course who love Imam Ali (as),it is the shia who are rightly guided and follow the absolute truth and correct interpretations and the ultimate reality of Islam.just saying 'i love Ali' with your mouth like those who also love and honor the enemies of Imam Ali (a),or even truly loving Imam Ali (as) while you dont give him due regards and honor like the shia give him,would still leave you lacking.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=801527.msg9623697#msg9623697
Re: What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? by vedaxcool(m): 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2011
[size=14pt]Imam Jafar said:

No one has brought innovation to Islam like Zurarah did, may Allah curse him. [Rijal Al-Kashi p:149]  shocked shocked shocked shocked

He didn’t ask me in this way, and I didn’t answer like this, by Allah he lied upon me, by Allah he lied upon me, May Allah curse Zurarah, May Allah curse Zurarah, May Allah curse Zurarah, May Allah curse Zurarah. [Ihtiyar marifatul rijal p.168]   shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Zhul fiqah to Imam Jafar:

I know you have gone through a Nasibi website and found something on Zurarah (RA).but you can get your refutation of the nasibi allegations against Zurarah from here

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Zhul Fiqah: I prefer following Zurrah a man cursed by Imam Jafar, than Imam Jafar.[/size]
Re: What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? by vedaxcool(m): 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2011
vedaxcool:

Ali says:
[size=18pt]

Allahamdulilah We all know the group who remained the minority right from the time of Alr r.a till date, the group who have fallen prey to Satan!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt]Let us see how they the Nasibis shias and Sabaites per excellence have fallen prey of Satan:

1. They utter the Blasphemy Ya Ali madad! Ali r.a Never utter such blasphemy to pray to  Allah, just as we Muslims tell the Christians, Jesus could not save himself from his Alleged Cruxifixion so also Ali r.a could not even help himself from dying, becasue of the simple Fact that he is human! such way of praying totally and clearly nullifies and contradicts Noble Verse 2:186 above.  "When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me:, " is completely nullified and contradicted when one prays to Ali instead of Allah Almighty.

"Me" does not mean Ali!

"Me" means Allah Almighty!

2. The Shia have erected shrines over the graves of their Imams. Millions of Shia from all over the world visit these shrines in Iran and Iraq to pray in them.
The Ahlus Sunnah is stunned by this pagan practise of creating shrines and grave-worshipping. The Shia will argue that they really aren’t praying to the deceased, but that really doesn’t make any sense. Why then do they travel all the way to Iran to do prayer? Surely they believe there is some benefit of praying next to the body of a deceased Imam? Otherwise, why would they come from so far to do it?

we Sunnis follow the pure path of the prophet pbuh who said:

“Beware of those who preceded you and used to take the graves of their prophets and righteous men as places of worship, but you must not take graves as mosques; I forbid you to do that.” (Sahih Muslim)

“May Allah’s curse be on the Jews for they built the places of worship at the graves of their Prophets.” (Sahih Bukhari)

“May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of their Prophets.” (Sahih Bukhari)

“If any religious man dies amongst those people they would build a place of worship at his grave and make these pictures in it. They will be the worst creature in the sight of Allah on the Day of Resurrection.” (Sahih Bukhari)

“Do not sit on the graves and do not pray facing towards them.” (Sahih Bukhari)

3. [b]After the Prophet Forbade Muta marriage the shias went against the law of the prophet pbuh, a Man Ali r.a followed his part, again they disregarde their own book as always when it does not suit their fancy yet the Qur'an says: "You bear no sin if you divorce your wives AS LONG AS YOU HAVE NOT (ma-lam مالم) had (a intimate) contact (with them), and before settling (the amount of) the nuptial premium (for them). Yet, you should make provisions for them (even then); the affluent in keeping with his means, and the poor according to what he can afford. A fair provision is an obligation upon the pious.  (The Noble Quran, 2:236)

Mutah Marriage is simply Be Intimate and divorce immediately, that has always been the modus operandi, which clearly goes against the above stated verse, again we see they have fallen prey to satans way.

"Oh prophet, (and Oh you believers)! If you (must) divorce your women, divorce them for a (prescribed) period. Count the period (correctly). Fear Allah, your Lord, and do not _ unless they have committed a flagrantly immoral act _ expel your divorced women out of their homes. The women too should not leave their homes. These are the confines of Allah. Anyone overstepping the limits of Allah actually commits an outrage upon himself. You do not know! (During that period), Allah may well bring about something (to cause reconciliation between the husband and wife).  (The Noble Quran, 65:1)"

In essence Mutah marriage offers no waiting period, overstepping the limits Allah have placed!

Divorce remains evil in the sight if shia Imam yet they again ignore the provision of their own book:

Imam Sadiq (AS) stated: ‘Get married but, do not divorce, because a divorce would tremble the ‘Arsh (empyrean) of Allah’.”259[/b]

4. Ali cursed a man for insulting the Prophet's sahabah:

A story narrated by Al-Arbali, “Then some people from Iraq entered upon him (Al-Imam Zayn Al-Abideen Ali bin Al-Hussain) and [color=#000099]said some bad things about Abu Bakr, Umar, and Uthman.
When they were done, Ali bin Al-Hussain told them, ‘Tell me, Are you the (Muhajirs, those who were expelled from their homes and their property, while seeking Grace from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure, and aiding Allah and His Messenger: such are indeed the sincere ones)? They answered, ‘No!’ Then Ali bin Al-Hussain said, ‘So, are you (those who, before them, had homes (in Medina) and had adopted the Faith, show their affection to such as came to them for refuge, and entertain no desire in their hearts for things given to the (latter), but give them preference over themselves, even though poverty was their (own lot))?’ They answered, ‘No!’ Ali bin Al-Hussain said, ‘Therefore, you disassociated yourselves from being one of these two groups and I bear witness that you are not the ones (who came after them say: "Our Lord! Forgive us, and our brethren who came before us into the Faith, and leave not, in our hearts, rancor (or sense of injury) against those who have believed. Our Lord! Thou art indeed Full of Kindness, Most Merciful."wink Get out of here, may Allah curse you!” [Ibid, vol. 2, p. 291, under the subtitle of “Virtues of Al-Imam Zayn Al-Abideen”]

Yet shias take the act of insulting the prophet's Sahabah as a virteous act! how Low their condition is, they pretend to love Ali r.a but won't mind doing acts that would invite his curse!  [/color] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

5. [b]Matam: Self Flegellation another bidah by the shias was sanctioned by their Ayatollahs:

Al-Imam al-Sheikh Muhammad Hussain al-Naa’ini, the teacher of the Maraje’ of the holy city of Najaf, said:

“There is no doubt as to the permissibility of the beating of the chest and the face with the hands to the point of redness or blackness (of the chest or the face). This is also extended to the lashing of the shoulders and the back with chains to the extent mentioned (above), and even if this led to bleeding. As for causing the bleeding of the head by sword beating, this is also allowed provided it does not lead to endangering harm, such as unstoppable bleeding or harm to the scull, etc. as it is known amongst the experts in doing this (hitting on the head).”     shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The above Fatwa was endorsed and signed by the following eminent Maraje’:

Ayatollah al-Udhma al-Seyyid Mohsen al-Hakim
    Ayatollah al-Udhma al-Seyyid Muhammad Kaadhem al-Shari’atMadari
    Ayatollah al-Udhma al-Seyyid Abd-el-A’la al-Sabzewary
    Ayatollah al-Udhma al-Seyyid Abul-Qassim al-Kho’i
    Ayatollah al-Udhma al-Seyyid Muhammad Ridha al-Gulpaygani
    Ayatollah al-Udhma al-Seyyid Ali al-Hussaini al-Seestani
    Ayatollah al-Udhma al-Seyyid Muhammad Saadiq al-Rouhani
    Ayatollah al-Udhma al-Mirza Jawaad al-Tabrizi
    Ayatollah al-Udhma al-Sheikh Hussain al-Waheed al-Khurasani
    And many other Maraje’ and eminent scholars

all this atrocious acts are done in commemorating the Karbala Tragedy , this sort of acts are not only foolis-h but wicked when done on small children:

I will not post any picture here but they can be viewed here:
[/b]
http://www.schiiten.com/backup/AhlelBayt.com/www.ahlelbayt.com/articles/matam/more-pictures-of-matam.html

Warning Pictures are very Graphic and Horrifying shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

6. Racism, just as zhul fiqah made insulting remarks about the Fulani tribe, in fooleric thought that I was one, using cattle rearing and Malam a common term used in Nigeria as a derogatory remark against Huasas and Fulani so also the Shia Nasibis find Racism as part of their Tool for discrediting Islam:

1. (Narrated) Ali bin Ibrahim, from Haroon bin Muslim, from Mas’adah bin Ziyad, from Abu Abdullah [as] said: Amirul-Mu’mineen Ali [as] said:

“Beware of marrying the Negroes (Zunj) for they are an ugly creation.” (al-Kafi, fil Furoo’: Book of Nikah, Chapter: Whom Are Disliked for Marriage, Narration 1)

2. (Narrated) Ali bin Ibrahim, from Ismael bin Muhammad al-Makki, from Ali bin al-Husain, from ‘Amr bin Othman, from al-Husain bin Khalid, from whom he entioned from Abu Ar-Rabi’ al-Shami said: Imam Abu Abdullah [as] said:

“Do not [even] buy anyone who is a Negro…never marry anyone of the Kurdish (people) for they are part of the Jinn (demons)…” (al-Kafi, fil Furoo’: Book of Nikah, Chapter: Whom Are Disliked for Marriage, Narration 2)

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3. (Narrated) Several of our fellows from Sahl bin Ziyad, from Musa bin Ja’far, from ‘Amr bin Sa’eed, from Muhammad bin Abdillah al-Hashimi, from Ahmad bin Yousuf, from Ali bin Dawood al-Haddaad said: Imam Abu Abdullah [as] said:

“Marry not from the Negroes (Zanj) nor the Khazar, for they have near relatives whom are unfaithful.” (al-Kafi, fil Furoo’: Book of Nikah, Chapter: Whom Are Disliked for Marriage, Narration 3)

He further said:

“India, Sindh and Qindh–not a single one of them [from there] is intelligent.” (al-Kafi, fil Furoo’: Book of Nikah, Chapter: Whom Are Disliked for Marriage, Narration 3)

the book Al Kafi is considered authetic by shias yet all the above were picked from Al Kafi's book, such barbaric statement have no place in Islam.

If we notice, Shi’ism is racist towards everyone other than the Persians. People of every region surrounding Persia are considered inferior, including Africans, Kurds, Afghanis, Pakistanis, and Indians.

The racism is also levied against Arabs and Arab culture. It is written in the Shia book “Tareekh-al-Islam” that when Allah becomes happy, then He talks in Persian, and He only speaks Arabic when He becomes annoyed. (Tareekh-al-Islam, p.163)   shocked shocked shocked

To conclude on their racist behaviour, by noting that although the Shia believe in the superiority of the Prophet’s descendants, they only trace it (i.e. the Ahlel Bayt) through the progeny of Hussain. They ignore the progeny of his brother, Hasan. It does not take much thought to realize why this is the case. Hussain married a Persian, and thus his progeny was Persian. Therefore, the Shia found it prudent to abandon the non-Persian progeny of Hasan and instead they only trace their Imamah through the descendants of Hussain.

shocked shocked shocked

Ahlus Sunnah Rejects Racism

The Prophet said:

“An arab has no superiority over a non-Arab, nor has a non-Arab any superiority over an Arab, nor has a black man any superiority over a white man or a white man over a black man except by the criterion of taqwa (righteous practice). All of you are from Adam, and Adam is from dust.” (As-Sunan)

The Prophet also said:

“Allah does not look at your shapes or your colors but He looks at your hearts (intentions) and your deeds. Creatures are the dependants of Allah and the closest among them to Allah are indeed the most useful to His dependants.”

Assabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/bigotry) is strictly Haram (forbidden) based on the Hadith of the Ahlus Sunnah.

The Prophet said:

“He is not one us who calls for Assabiyyah or who fights for Assabiyyah or who dies for Assabiyyah.” (Abu Dawood)

The Prophet said about Assabiyyah:

“Leave it. It is rotten.” (Sahih Bukhari & Muslim)

I ask who have fallen prey to Satan? it is evident that shias that follow the above are not only victims of Satan deceit but are prey of satan, holding fastly unto his part, there are many more issues I can raise but the fact has been stated clearly, we Sunnis are teh majority in Islam that ali r.a spoke of, who do not believe his spirit can intrecede for us, who accord him respect, we do not insult him, we do not criticise him, we are the middle course for we do not say Ya Ali madad! auzobillah how easy the truth is made manifest to those who Ali r.a called Satan's prey!   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? by LagosShia: 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2011
amazing how the kuffar look alike and behave similarly.just a few page back,many things were discussed.yet the kuffar be they christians or nasibi wahhabis keep repeating the same things after refutation and rebuttals.

brother Zhul-Fiqar should please ignore this kafir.this isn't ignorance but deliberate kufr and blindness with an aim to mislead others and confuse them.
Re: What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? by LagosShia: 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2011
may Almighty Allah prolong the lives of the believers that we may see yet another EID AL-GHADIR where we can happily wish ourselves on that important Islamic occassion.

Ya Ali Madad!
Re: What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? by vedaxcool(m): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2011
Lagos shit on Self Flegellation:

The same ignorance that makes you call “ashura” a “festival”. how many times would I repeat that this thing is more cultural than religious and many of our scholars have denounced it?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-661419.32.html#msg8501096

Al-Imam al-Sheikh Muhammad Hussain al-Naa’ini, the teacher of the Maraje’ of the holy city of Najaf, said

There is no doubt as to the permissibility of the beating of the chest and the face with the hands to the point of redness or blackness (of the chest or the face). This is also extended to the lashing of the shoulders and the back with chains to the extent mentioned (above), and even if this led to bleeding. As for causing the bleeding of the head by sword beating, this is also allowed provided it does not lead to endangering harm, such as unstoppable bleeding or harm to the scull, etc. as it is known amongst the experts in doing this (hitting on the head).” shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The serial Liar again showed how big a prey Satan has made of him! grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? by vedaxcool(m): 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2011
Re: What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? by Zhulfiqar1: 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2011
In Tarikh Baghdad Volume 13 page 373 we read that:

"Sunni Imam of jurisprudence Abu Hanifa said that Iblis and The Great Truthful one Abu Bakr were equal in Iman".

"Vedaxcool",you have ignored this in two places.why? grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-820316.0.html#msg9742565

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-820325.0.html#msg9742509
Re: What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? by Zhulfiqar1: 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2011
vedaxcool:

Lagos poo on Self Flegellation:

The same ignorance that makes you call “ashura” a “festival”. how many times would I repeat that this thing is more cultural than religious and many of our scholars have denounced it?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-661419.32.html#msg8501096

Al-Imam al-Sheikh Muhammad Hussain al-Naa’ini, the teacher of the Maraje’ of the holy city of Najaf, said

There is no doubt as to the permissibility of the beating of the chest and the face with the hands to the point of redness or blackness (of the chest or the face). This is also extended to the lashing of the shoulders and the back with chains to the extent mentioned (above), and even if this led to bleeding. As for causing the bleeding of the head by sword beating, this is also allowed provided it does not lead to endangering harm, such as unstoppable bleeding or harm to the scull, etc. as it is known amongst the experts in doing this (hitting on the head).” shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The serial Liar again showed how big a prey Satan has made of him! grin grin grin grin

is Ashura and commemorating the martyrdom of Imam Hussain (a) all about injuring oneself?

even LagosShia has brought a fatwa which shows that we should not harm ourselves during Ashura:

see it here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-817492.0.html#msg9692665

what is really your point then? to whine?
Re: What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? by vedaxcool(m): 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2011
Zhul-fiqar:

In Tarikh Baghdad Volume 13 page 373 we read that:

"Sunni Imam of jurisprudence Abu Hanifa said that Iblis and The Great Truthful one Abu Bakr were equal in Iman".

"Vedaxcool",you have ignored this in two places.why? grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-820316.0.html#msg9742565

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-820325.0.html#msg9742509

These are from the book Tarikh al Baghdad by al-Khatib al-Baghdadi which is full of fabrications about Imam al-Azam -

"It remains true that the Tarikh contains undue criticism of Imam Abu Hanifa t in the form of an assemblage of glaringly weak and forged reports from known liars, although it also contains authentic reports to the Imam’s praise."

Like every Friend of Allah, Abu Hanifa had his enemies. `Abdan said that he heard Ibn al-Mubarak say: "If you hear them mention Abu Hanifa derogatively then they are mentioning me derogatively. In truth I fear for them Allah’s displeasure." Authentically related from Bishr al-Hafi is the statement: "No-one criticizes Abu Hanifa except an envier or an ignoramus." Hamid ibn Adam al-Marwazi said: I heard Ibn al-Mubarak say: "I never saw anyone more fearful of Allah than Abu Hanifa, even on trial under the whip and through money and property." Abu Mu`awiya al-Darir said: "Love of Abu Hanifa is part of the Sunna."

Re: What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? by vedaxcool(m): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2011
Zhul-fiqar:

is Ashura and commemorating the martyrdom of Imam Hussain (a) all about injuring oneself?

even LagosShia has brought a fatwa which shows that we should not harm ourselves during Ashura:

see it here:

what is really your point then? to whine?

You deserve pity, the fatwa never said you should not harm yourself, it said clearly not to cut your head to
TEHRAN, Iran: Supreme leader of Iran Ayatullah Ali Al-Khamenei has said Tatbeer, or Qama-zeni (making a cut on head to gush out blood to signify grief on the martyrdom of Hazret Imam Hosein, peace be on him) is not permissible.

in essence wiping yourself silly and cutting you neck, not head, to gush out blood is permissible, try again

Ayatollah al-Sistani

Question:

What is the ruling regarding the lashing with chains, chest beating, and walking on fire on the occasion of mourning the martyrdom of Imam Hussain peace be upon him?

Answer by Ayatollah al-Sistani:

“If (these are) not associated with extreme harm or loss of limb, there is no objection.”

more graphic picture of Matam

http://www.schiiten.com/backup/AhlelBayt.com/www.ahlelbayt.com/articles/matam/more-pictures-of-matam.html

http://www.schiiten.com/backup/AhlelBayt.com/www.ahlelbayt.com/articles/matam/pictures-of-matam.html

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? by Zhulfiqar1: 12:34am On Dec 14, 2011
Self Flagellation(Zanjeer Zani) is not allowed in Shia Islam- Syed Ammar Nakshwani :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojkY68Ed1Zc&feature=youtu.be
Re: What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? by Zhulfiqar1: 12:37am On Dec 14, 2011
vedaxcool:

These are from the book Tarikh al Baghdad by al-Khatib al-Baghdadi which is full of fabrications about Imam al-Azam -

"It remains true that the Tarikh contains undue criticism of Imam Abu Hanifa t in the form of an assemblage of glaringly weak and forged reports from known liars, although it also contains authentic reports to the Imam’s praise."

Like every Friend of Allah, Abu Hanifa had his enemies. `Abdan said that he heard Ibn al-Mubarak say: "If you hear them mention Abu Hanifa derogatively then they are mentioning me derogatively. In truth I fear for them Allah’s displeasure." Authentically related from Bishr al-Hafi is the statement: "No-one criticizes Abu Hanifa except an envier or an ignoramus." Hamid ibn Adam al-Marwazi said: I heard Ibn al-Mubarak say: "I never saw anyone more fearful of Allah than Abu Hanifa, even on trial under the whip and through money and property." Abu Mu`awiya al-Darir said: "Love of Abu Hanifa is part of the Sunna."

what a shame! you are rejecting your hadith? shame! and dont forget to mention that all of the above you quoted came decades after the death of the Prophet (sa).abu hanifa and the three others who sunnis base their ideology on their teachings actually were born much later than after the Prophet's (sa) demise.
Re: What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? by vedaxcool(m): 7:57am On Dec 14, 2011
VIDEO PROOF OF MUJTAHID DOING MATAM WITH NO SHIRT AND MAULANA DOING Matam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhxoTSWxSkg

listen carefully to the lanati at the start, what his claims are that no mujtahid or ayatollah ever takes their shirt off to do matam, nor do any qamma zani/ blood matam. following the video of his mandhi shakkal please watch the video of AYATOLLAH QUMMI doing matam with his shirt off and then maulana ali nasir saeed abaqati "aga roohi" doing qamma zani.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? by Zhulfiqar1: 9:52am On Dec 14, 2011
vedaxcool:

VIDEO PROOF OF MUJTAHID DOING MATAM WITH NO SHIRT AND MAULANA DOING Matam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhxoTSWxSkg

listen carefully to the lanati at the start, what his claims are that no mujtahid or ayatollah ever takes their shirt off to do matam, nor do any qamma zani/ blood matam. following the video of his mandhi shakkal please watch the video of AYATOLLAH QUMMI doing matam with his shirt off and then maulana ali nasir saeed abaqati "aga roohi" doing qamma zani.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
the Ayatollah was doing nothing wrong.he was beating his shirt and you can see in the video he was doing it lightly.and in case you want to talk about taking off his shirt,i must remind you that we men do hajj shirtless in Makkah,islam's holiest place.and even the ihram we use does not cover us totally it reveals our body and some men totally it has revealed.

as for the so called maulana he is not a mujtahid.ijtihad in shia islam have a differnt meaning.a mujtahid is one that can issue fatwa and we have a handful of them.we do not have fatwa business in shia islam like the sunnis do.in sunnism anyone with some certain degree of learning proliferate fatwas.

also,no one is denying that shia do cut themselves during Ashura in mourning Imam Hussain (as) and remembering his sufferings.they have their ways how they philosophically defend themselves and justify it.and Allah knows best of their intentions.but i am telling you is i as a shia do not cut myself.i do heat my chest lightly as a sign of grief.but not cut my head or body.even you provided fatwas where mujtahids/ayatollahs have forbidded it.
Re: What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? by vedaxcool(m): 9:58am On Dec 14, 2011
Zhul-fiqar:

what a shame! you are rejecting your hadith? shame! and dont forget to mention that all of the above you quoted came decades after the death of the Prophet (sa).abu hanifa and the three others who sunnis base their ideology on their teachings actually were born much later than after the Prophet's (sa) demise.

lol!  grin grin grin grin what a shame you hold fast unto fabricated statements and claim they are hadiths! when this are statements attributed to Abu hAnifa which we know are weak, fabricated and etc, yet you know equate the statement with a Hadith! indeed Ali r.a cursed a man for insulting the sahabahs of the prophet's so also did he refer to the shia as Satan prey, Liars, Cowards, Hypocrites, Traitorous and accursed!    grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so sunnis no longer follow the teachings of Abubakr r.a, nor umar r.a, nor Uthman r.a, nor Ali r.a but not follow the ideology of Abu Hanifa and the three others, lol!  grin grin grin grin this guy must t=be undergoing serious psychological trauma that he no longer knows what his is saying  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, contradicting himself left, right and centre! lol! I simply pity you, you have suffered a lot of humiliation, it may be due to the curse Ali r.a placed upon those who insult the Prophet's Sahabahs,!  grin  grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? by vedaxcool(m): 10:15am On Dec 14, 2011
Zhul-fiqar:

even you provided fatwas where mujtahids/ayatollahs have forbidded it.

you mean this Fatwas that forbade it:

vedaxcool:

and oga Sistani

in essence wiping yourself silly and cutting you neck, not head, to gush out blood is permissible, try again

Ayatollah al-Sistani

Question:

What is the ruling regarding the lashing with chains, chest beating, and walking on fire on the occasion of mourning the martyrdom of Imam Hussain peace be upon him?

Answer by Ayatollah al-Sistani:

“If (these are) not associated with extreme harm or loss of limb, there is no objection.”

grin grin grin grin grin yeah we see how forbidden it is!
Re: What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? by Zhulfiqar1: 10:22am On Dec 14, 2011
vedaxcool:

lol!  grin grin grin grin what a shame you hold fast unto fabricated statements and claim they are hadiths! when this are statements attributed to Abu hAnifa which we know are weak, fabricated and etc, yet you know equate the statement with a Hadith! indeed Ali r.a cursed a man for insulting the sahabahs of the prophet's so also did he refer to the shia as Satan prey, Liars, Cowards, Hypocrites, Traitorous and accursed!    grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so sunnis no longer follow the teachings of Abubakr r.a, nor umar r.a, nor Uthman r.a, nor Ali r.a but not follow the ideology of Abu Hanifa and the three others, lol!  grin grin grin grin this guy must t=be undergoing serious psychological trauma that he no longer knows what his is saying  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, contradicting himself left, right and centre! lol! I simply pity you, you have suffered a lot of humiliation, it may be due to the curse Ali r.a placed upon those who insult the Prophet's Sahabahs,!  grin  grin grin grin grin

Lol! grin grin grin grin what a shame you deny hadith of Abu Hanifa who compared Abu Bakr to Iblis.these statements are found in a Sunni book.oviously sunnis follow their desires in practicing their faith.they cherry-pick and follow the hadiths that suits their desires and hatred for the Shia.Indeen Ali (as) will curse those who curse the good sahabah and not someone like Abu Bakr.”sahabah” is a big word.but the Sunnis who Usthman cursed when he was about to be killed by them have blocked their brains.grin grin grin grin what people are such who kill their leaders (companion of the Prophet) and later claim they loved him? What people are such who would keep quiet and follow Yazid and do nothing? What people are such that would butcher the family of the Prophet (sa)? These Sunnis indeed are accursed.they are the followers of Arabian jahiliyyah who have rejected the words of Allah and His Prophet (sa) and have rejected the one appointed by the Prophet (sa),Imam Ali (as). grin grin grin grin

You can see for yourselves.the sunnis call themselves “hanifis”,”hanbalis”,”shafis” and “malikis”.but here we go now an accursed sunni who was cursed by his satanic leader Usthman is now denying one of the four men who is the head of their school of thought,Abu Hanifa.instead he clings on to the teachings of those whose iman can be compared to that of Iblis.grin grin grin grin this guy if he hasn’t yet gone mad in the streets will go mad.grin grin grin grin I really pity for these sunnis who love blind the sahaba without exception of avoiding the bad ones.this is the same sahaba among who the Prophet (sa) informed us in their “Sahih Bukhari” that they would be dragged into hell fire.this is indeed a curse from Allah! grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? by vedaxcool(m): 10:50am On Dec 14, 2011
vedaxcool:

lol!  grin grin grin grin what a shame you hold fast unto fabricated statements and claim they are hadiths! when this are statements attributed to Abu hAnifa which we know are weak, fabricated and etc, yet you know equate the statement with a Hadith! indeed Ali r.a cursed a man for insulting the sahabahs of the prophet's so also did he refer to the shia as Satan prey, Liars, Cowards, Hypocrites, Traitorous and accursed!    grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so sunnis no longer follow the teachings of Abubakr r.a, nor umar r.a, nor Uthman r.a, nor Ali r.a but not follow the ideology of Abu Hanifa and the three others, [size=18pt]lol!  grin grin grin grin this guy must t=be undergoing serious psychological trauma that he no longer knows what his is saying  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, contradicting himself left, right and centre! lol! I simply pity you, you have suffered a lot of humiliation, it may be due to the curse Ali r.a placed upon those who insult the Prophet's Sahabahs,!  grin  grin grin grin grin[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=18pt]“No one bears greater hatred towards us [the Ahlel Bayt] than those who claim to love us.”[/size] [Abdullâh al-Mâmaqânî, Miqbâs al-Hidâyah vol. 2 p. 414 (Mu’assasat Âl al-Bayt li-Ihyâ’ at-Turâth, Beirut 1991) quoting from Rijâl al-Kashshî.]

grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=18pt]Nahjul Balagha, Sermon 126

Ali says:

“With regard to me, two categories of people will be ruined, namely he who loves me too much and the love takes him away from rightfulness, and he who hates me too much and the hatred takes him away from rightfulness. The best man with regard to me is he who is on the middle course. So be with him and be with the great majority of Muslims because Allah’s hand of protection is on keeping unity. You should beware of division because the one isolated from the group is a prey to Satan just as the one isolated from the flock of sheep is a prey to the wolf. Beware! Whoever calls to this course [of sectarianism], kill him, even though he may be under this headband of mine[/size]

We know who Satans preys are, Mr. I beat my chest lightly grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? by Zhulfiqar1: 11:47am On Dec 14, 2011
'satan's prey'? Perhaps i'm trying to be like Aisha who use to slap herself and beat her thighs.

You still bring up hadiths that have been refuted.

Your level is that of Aisha and Muawiya.you're unreasonable.you sound like a child not matured enough to think.you want someone you'd play with and exchange insults and lies.look for another.
Re: What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? by vedaxcool(m): 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2011
vedaxcool:

lol! grin grin grin grin what a shame you hold fast unto fabricated statements and claim they are hadiths! when this are statements attributed to Abu hAnifa which we know are weak, fabricated and etc, yet you know equate the statement with a Hadith! indeed Ali r.a cursed a man for insulting the sahabahs of the prophet's so also did he refer to the shia as Satan prey, Liars, Cowards, Hypocrites, Traitorous and accursed! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so sunnis no longer follow the teachings of Abubakr r.a, nor umar r.a, nor Uthman r.a, nor Ali r.a but not follow the ideology of Abu Hanifa and the three others, [size=18pt]lol! grin grin grin grin this guy must t=be undergoing serious psychological trauma that he no longer knows what his is saying grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, contradicting himself left, right and centre! lol! I simply pity you, you have suffered a lot of humiliation, it may be due to the curse Ali r.a placed upon those who insult the Prophet's Sahabahs,! grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

vedaxcool:

[size=18pt]“No one bears greater hatred towards us [the Ahlel Bayt] than those who claim to love us.”[/size] [Abdullâh al-Mâmaqânî, Miqbâs al-Hidâyah vol. 2 p. 414 (Mu’assasat Âl al-Bayt li-Ihyâ’ at-Turâth, Beirut 1991) quoting from Rijâl al-Kashshî.]

[size=18pt]Nahjul Balagha, Sermon 126

Ali says:

“With regard to me, two categories of people will be ruined, namely he who loves me too much and the love takes him away from rightfulness, and he who hates me too much and the hatred takes him away from rightfulness. The best man with regard to me is he who is on the middle course. So be with him and be with the great majority of Muslims because Allah’s hand of protection is on keeping unity. You should beware of division because the one isolated from the group is a prey to Satan just as the one isolated from the flock of sheep is a prey to the wolf. Beware! Whoever calls to this course [of sectarianism], kill him, even though he may be under this headband of mine[/size]

We know who Satans preys are, Mr. I beat my chest lightly grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Alhamdulilah we all know who has fallen Satan's prey! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? by Zhulfiqar1: 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2011
[size=18pt]The Message of Ghadir [/size]
Wednesday, 16 November 2011 12:03 Ali Jamaleddine .

Hajj season has concluded. People start heading back home. And suddenly, everyone is asked to stop. Those who are ahead are asked to return. Those who are behind are encouraged to catch up. The Prophet (peace be upon him and his progeny) has an announcement to make. The sun is scorching. Everyone is tired. But everyone is awaiting attentively the words of the Prophet. Then the words that resounded were, "I am leaving for you two precious things, and if you adhere to them both, you will never go astray after me. They are the Book of Allah and my Progeny, that is, my Ahlul Bayt." Following that were words that shook the foundations of everyone, "Whoever I have authority over, this Ali has authority over. O Allah, support whoever supports him, and oppose whoever opposes him."

When the topic of Ghadeer Khumm comes up, many people see it as the day the Prophet appointed his successor and the caliph after him. It is important to point out that this was not the first time the Prophet announces that Imam Ali (peace be upon him) is his successor. Yes, Ghadeer may hold the official announcement, but it holds much more. While there are many points we can stop at, discuss, and analyze, two important implications will be discussed – one from the words of Allah and the other from the words of the Prophet.

Islam at Stake
Allah says in the Quran, "O Messenger, announce that which has been revealed to you from your Lord, and if you do not, then you have not conveyed His message. And Allah will protect you from the people." (5:67)

This verse was what led to the event at Ghadeer and the announcement of Imam Ali as the leader of the Islamic nation after the Prophet. There are few points we need to focus on: 1) the announcement comes from Allah, and has nothing to do with personal preferences. 2) This announcement is the 'deal-breaker' for the message of Islam.

The first point is obvious given that the Prophet "does not speak from [his own] inclination" (53:3), and that all his sayings are "nothing but a revelation revealed." (53:4) Therefore, the fact that it comes from the Prophet signals that it is the will of Allah.

The second point is of utmost importance. Notice from the verse that Allah puts "this announcement" in one side of the balance, and the whole 23 years of spreading the message of Islam in the other. Allah tells the Prophet that if he does not deliver this announcement to the people, then it is as if the Prophet did not spread the message of Allah. All the hardships, battles, sufferings, patience, hard work were at stake, and they all depended on this one announcement.

That is the case with the Prophet. The prying question is: what about us? Because the message of Islam is dependent on the fact that Imam Ali is the Prophet's successor, then if we happen to take all of Islam without giving allegiance to Imam Ali, then our religion is incomplete and even 'broken'. In other words, the religion would be anything but Islam! Affirming this point, the Prophet says, "If a [person] worships Allah between Rukn and Maqam [in Mecca] a thousand years and [returns] to Allah without the allegiance to us [Ahlul Bayt], Allah will throw him headfirst in hellfire." (Bihar al-Anwar)

Ghadeer Khumm was the day that defined Islam. After all, the idea of a successor is fundamental, and Allah made sure that at Ghadeer, the Divine choice is revealed once and for all. If we seek incompetent people for our religion after the Prophet, then Islam will not survive for long. It is only through the Qur'an, Imam Ali, and the ـnfallible Imams from his lineage that we can continue to follow the path of Allah after the Prophet.

Winners and Losers
At Ghadeer Khumm, the Prophet made a supplication to Allah and asked Him to "support whoever supports him (Imam Ali), and oppose those who oppose him."

The first point here is to recognize that the invocation of the Prophet is obviously always accepted by Allah, and therefore, we have a clear cut line drawn that differentiates between two parties: those whom Allah supports and those whom He opposes.

This distinction is not limited by time and place; it continues today. If we stand on the side of Imam Ali, then Allah will support us. We will also be obeying Allah's command. We will be successful in this life and the hereafter, God willing.

So, at Ghadeer Khumm, the "winners" have been decided, and the "losers" as well. These labels were made through a clear and direct announcement that leaves no room for guesswork, multiple interpretations, or even misunderstandings. All was laid out!

The Blessing from Allah
Allah refers to the day of Ghadeer as the day in which He completed His blessing [Ne'ma] (5:3). It is indeed a blessing to have Allah point us towards the extension of Prophethood, to have the reference that we can refer back to for our religion, and to have the representative of Allah and His Prophet clear for us.

One way to show our gratitude towards Allah for this blessing is to actually protect it and to use it in the way it benefits us and everyone around us. When it comes to Imam Ali and Ahlul Bayt, reconfirming our allegiance to them and obeying them is one of the ways to thank Allah for this blessing. We cannot commit sins and then say we are thanking Allah for the blessings of Wilayah.

Allah also says, "And as for the favor of your Lord, report it." (93:11) Celebrating Eid al-Ghadeer is one of the ways to publicly announce the great blessing from Allah. It is also a way to help broadcast the message to those who may have not heard of it. Actually, it is our duty to ensure that the event of Ghadeer is alive and continue to live today.

With all that said, let us not forget that Eid al-Ghadeer holds many lessons and implications. It is not just an announcement of a name. It is the announcement of a foundation. It is the guarantee to the survival of Islam. It is the distinction between believers and disbelievers. It is the line between winners and losers in this life and the hereafter. And it is so much more!

So, take yourself back to the scorching sun and hear the Prophet's words resounding, and ask yourself: are you with Imam Ali?

Eid al-Ghadeer Mubarak!

http://islamicinsights.com/religion/religion/the-message-of-ghadeer.html
Re: What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? by vedaxcool(m): 8:39am On Dec 15, 2011
vedaxcool:

[size=14pt]why Ali negotiated his immamah:

Zhul: 1. A divinely appointed imam just as a prophet does not have to hold political power to be the person God has made out of him.even though people reject divine choice,that choice cannot be negotiated. 

grin grin grin grin grin in essence he was not divinely appointed to lead anybody  wink
[/size]

Indeed this words are true:

Re: What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? by Zhulfiqar1: 10:34am On Dec 15, 2011
vedaxcool:

Indeed this words are true:

so are you accusing me and millions of Shia of being hypocrites or just some like the Kufans most of whom were not even Shia in aqeedah (creed) but plain hypocrites who do one thing and do another like Sunnis of today? Or are you refering to yourself and sunnis at large for what you really and truly are? let me remind you that the Quran calls the Arabians "the strongest in hypocrisy" as at the time of the Prophet Muhammad (sa) himself.and most of them today are your sunni brothers.right?  wink

let me also show you something that you should read and call your conscience to account as a so called "sunni" who also claim to love the Ahlul-Bayt (as) with your mouths but your actions speak otherwise:

Sunni myth of love and adherence to the Ahlulbayt (as)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophet Muhammad in the Bible / Things That Make A Man Happy And Things That Make Him Miserable / Nigerians And Other Muslims Climb Mount Arafat In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 232
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.