Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return (21426 Views)

Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State / Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) / Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by youngrichnigga: 4:43pm On Feb 28
The deputy governor is APC's mole in Edo state's PDP. Anyhow you look at it, Oshiomole will be the winner at the end of this undecided undecided undecided
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by LEGALSER: 4:47pm On Feb 28
rollywise:

Madness must be in your lineage. How does your disapproval against his aspiration make what he said about the calendar senseless? You are one problem in a human form that Nigeria can do without for the sanity of generation upcoming. He became senseless because he doesn't want to retire his political ambition as a deputy for life I wish I can see you whoop sense through your dumb skull

Silence is the best answer to a slowpoke like yourself, I can see you are mentally deranged already. A nitwit who doesn't see stupidity in his comments but only cares about the crumb which is the reward of his asslicking. Keep wailing and don't forget to extend my greetings to your hoe of a mother who gave birth to a product of many sperms and called it a child. Gracias!!

Don't forget to tell shuabu that he has been retired due to his greed.
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by favor914: 5:00pm On Feb 28
anonymous1759:
grin

No be only mole na molue when he was fighting OSHO he wasn’t an APC mole you guys are very pathetic. Obaseki is doing exactly the same thing he fought OSHO for yet your likes are praising him . Las las all of Una no sincere.
tuanku the Pdp mole Wailer.
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by adioolayi(m): 5:03pm On Feb 28
PDP will have to thoroughly check if they have not ran foul of their constitution and especially the electoral act 2022.

This Deputy Governor, bought a form for PDP primaries...so, he can't be seen as meddlesome interloper as our courts used to call them.

He is a bonafide contestant..so, the issue of not having locus is out of the window.

If PDP ran foul of the constitution..they had better find a way to appease him..else, they are playing with not having a candidate at the poll
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by rollywise(m): 5:18pm On Feb 28
LEGALSER:

Silence is the best answer to a slowpoke like yourself, I can see you are mentally deranged already. A nitwit who doesn't see stupidity in his comments but only cares about the crumb which is the reward of his asslicking. Keep wailing and don't forget to extend my greetings to your hoe of a mother who gave birth to a product of many sperms and called it a child. Gracias!!

Don't forget to tell shuabu that he has been retired due to his greed.

Put a pig in a fine mansion, it will find itself in a mud in a giffee coz that's where it's domiciled to be. I hope you can relate your case to that of the pig 😂. As for your mother, she didn't tell you you are a bastard, that is, a product of her prostitution 😂. The one you call Dad isn't your real father. Poor man. Your mother was the talk of the town in Benin back in the days. Her pussy was cheaper than plantain chips 😂😂😂😆. No wonder you talk like a mad person with unrelated grammatical errors 😂
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by Dchampion65: 5:36pm On Feb 28
CILAX:
The question is that does Shaibu really think he can get away with all these? Does he stand anything to gain?
I usually feel he is politically smart, but it's not clear he has a dumb head like Obaseke

A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by Slurity(m): 5:51pm On Feb 28
CILAX:
The question is that does Shaibu really think he can get away with all these? Does he stand anything to gain?
I usually feel he is politically smart, but it's not clear he has a dumb head like Obaseke
Obaseki is the reason PDP will not win in Edo if the think they can booth him aside, PDP will cry hard when they see the lost.
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by bjdon: 5:54pm On Feb 28
What you are seeing with Philip is Bini jazz at work. Those who know Bini occultism will understand the power of 'The madness curse'. Phlip better retrace his steps quickly or soon he'll be dancing naked on the street shouting 'Iam the Governor' grin
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by eteba(m): 5:55pm On Feb 28
Philip Shaibu is playing Oshiomhole's card.....know this and know peace.
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by tnerro1(m): 5:56pm On Feb 28
Joker and if you port to APC, osho baba go koboko ur naysh so the only option left is LP.
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by Oyerinde16(m): 6:54pm On Feb 28
CILAX:

It's a ploy... if I don't get it, then no one will... again the apc Candidate can be using shiabu to destabilise the Pdp
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by ufuosman(m): 7:05pm On Feb 28
Dis man take something
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by lagosrd: 9:00pm On Feb 28
CILAX:

He has the balls of PDP. The same arrogance that led to PDP loosing the general election is what will lead to PDP losing Edo state . Let me tell you , those that you told that Edo no be Lagos are t the helms of affairs in Nigeria now and PDP is not even popular that much in Edo. If shuab should merge with LP is a no no for APC and PDP
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by ayenale1(m): 10:55pm On Feb 28
Do or die politics....is it by force
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by GreatOchuks: 12:46pm On Feb 29
PDP is a weak Party .

This was what Wike did before the Presidential Elections setting up G5 and conducting Anti Party activities.
Instead of PDP to suspend him and discipline him , they folded their hands waiting for him to change his mind until the Elections were lost .

Now they have started treating a Saboteur like Shaibu with kid gloves again.

Suspend the Anupama and Heaven will not fall , a whole Oshiomhole was cut to size by APC after he was suspended...
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by Beolly(m): 11:07am On Mar 01
Cchuks27:
I like the fact that he is fighting and cannot be intimidated like a piece of trash. This man stood firm with Obaseki during his first term trials with Oshiomole. Now, Obaseki has betrayed him and pushed him aside.
He didn't betray him. It's not like he impeached him. He retained as his deputy despite PDP's demand to give a deputy from their own rank.

He also made Shuaibu very visible and relevant by assigning to state responsibilities to him, which other governors would never do. Their tenure is about to end together and I don't think it's mandatory he hands over to him.
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by Beolly(m): 11:09am On Mar 01
Chimaceezee:
PDp might still not win, why not join Labour Party fight for Olumide to win…get few portfolios from the Governor come back for senate and after four years in senate comfortable go for Governor when is your zone’s turn…baba your money go finish for court na Governor dem Dey always sabi
Which Senate? He's from the same zone as Oshiomole. As long as Oshiomole is still alive he's irrelevant in Estako and Edo North as a whole.
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by Beolly(m): 11:11am On Mar 01
wink2015:
SHAIBU is destroying his political future if he even have any in the first instances.

He should have gone to the Senate or House of Representatives.

He wants to become governor by force.

Okay.

Him go see the DEVIL DEEP BLUE !
He resigned from House of Representatives to become a deputy governor. I don't think he would want to go back their. As for Senate he would have Oshiomole to contend with in Edo North. Which is a battle he won't win.
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by Beolly(m): 11:20am On Mar 01
eteba:
Philip Shaibu is playing Oshiomhole's card.....know this and know peace.
I don't think so, same Oshiomole that couldn't have his during APC governorship primary? He's candidate was rejected.
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by Beolly(m): 11:23am On Mar 01
GreatOchuks:
PDP is a weak Party .

This was what Wike did before the Presidential Elections setting up G5 and conducting Anti Party activities.
Instead of PDP to suspend him and discipline him , they folded their hands waiting for him to change his mind until the Elections were lost .

Now they have started treating a Saboteur like Shaibu with kid gloves again.

Suspend the Anupama and Heaven will not fall , a whole Oshiomhole was cut to size by APC after he was suspended...
You can't cut feeding bottle or your benefactor when you can't stand on your feet. That's what Wike was to PDP back then. He was financing the party state resources.
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by iswallker(m): 8:47am On Mar 07
Ogiame:
When you take life too serious, you'll end up looking like a local CLOWN.

My comment was just a joke and you're here fighting yourself. grin

Me too na joke I dey

I called inec eye neck - it was intentional grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Reduces 2016 Budget By N17bn / President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video) / Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.