Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Does Holding Only High Denomination Cash In Your Wallet Show Class...? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Holding Only High Denomination Cash In Your Wallet Show Class...? (60 Views)

See The New Naira Notes. N5,000 & N2,000 Denomination / First Bank Holding Confirms Femi Otedola As A Significant Shareholder / 100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Holding Only High Denomination Cash In Your Wallet Show Class...? by EconomistXplain: 1:35pm On Feb 28
Recently I manned a POs stand for a relative who is under the weather for two days..I noticed this

1. People refuse to take cash in low denominations say 200naira...in this stand, the bank gave me 400k in 1k bills and gave me a compulsory 100k in 200naIra bills, not mint but not mutilated...I decided to give every customer 1k in 200naira bill.....I.e ,if u withdraw 5k, I will give u 4k in 1k bills and add 1k in 200naira bills...

Surprising nobody want to take the lower bills, I will talk and talk and beg and beg before less than 2% customers will take them...funnily, those that rejects it, take all their cash in 1k bills, move to the next provision store and offer same 1k to buy stuffs of 80naira...the woman will tell them she doesnt have change, they come back to me and i will tell them the lower denomination has finished, hence keeping them stranded since the POS nd the provision store are the only store in the whole very quiet environmental..

So i ask, does having only high denomination cash in ur wallet makes u a higher class...?
Re: Does Holding Only High Denomination Cash In Your Wallet Show Class...? by TUANKU(m): 1:46pm On Feb 28
Good...keep them stranded till they receive sense by force.

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Firm To Acquire Ethiopian Oil Company / For Undergraduates, MSC, Phd, Pgd, Students : Projects, Seminars And Business Pl / What Is The Most Important Part Of SEO - Search Engine Discovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.