Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira (23025 Views)

Binance to stop Naira Services Amid Crackdown On Crypto Exchanges / Buying And Selling Usdt, Bitcoin, Giftcards, Paypal , Cashapp, Pi Network Coins / Why Should You Choose USDT/USDC Over A Domiciliary Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira by Tareq1105: 4:36pm On Feb 28
Magnificenttop:

You quoted a political jobber who speaks with both sides of his mouth. Depending on the highest bidder, Reno might be here tomorrow saying exactly opposite.
His ability to twist narratives at will endeared him to those who hired him for propaganda.

And who are the people that hired him for propaganda?

Reno, for your information, is in his own world. We all saw the extent he went at de-marketing Tinubu before the election.

So, he's on his own.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira by SenecaTheYonger: 4:38pm On Feb 28

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira by desertboom(m): 4:50pm On Feb 28
Ventura1:
Those with USDT should exchange it for USD and send it to their Domiciliary account, where they can only receive it in naira.

You mean we should sell our usdt to buy USD? Us there a method to convert usdt to USD directly?
Re: Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira by Magnificenttop: 4:51pm On Feb 28
Tareq1105:

And who are the people that hired him for propaganda?
Reno, for your information, is in his own world. We all saw the extent he went at de-marketing Tinubu before the election.
So, he's on his own.
You're still proving me right. Reno has the ability to de-market Dracula today and become his promoter tomorrow depending on the pay.
Reno has vast cache of information, on top of his ability to twist narratives at will. He's most suited for the role of a propagandist and one of the bests out there, any smart government can hire.
Re: Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira by rolams(m): 4:54pm On Feb 28
Na lie!

Why will they stop? What will make them stop?

You just want to post a negative meeting.
Re: Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira by Omoawoke: 4:57pm On Feb 28
Efiosej:

A lot of you folks failed to realize why people started speculative buying of dollars….people’s investments were turning to dust.
Majority of persons just wanted to preserve the value of their hard earned money.

Buying dollars to save your money is different from buying to make money out of it.
I’ve been saving in dollars since I left school because dollar is more stable currency unlike naira. On the other hand, there are people who are waiting to buy and later sell and buy again just to profit from the instability.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira by skultrick(m): 4:58pm On Feb 28
Ventura1:
Those with USDT should exchange it for USD and send it to their Domiciliary account, where they can only receive it in naira.

How can u do this?
Re: Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira by thaoriginator: 4:58pm On Feb 28
What of my dear Litecoin?
Re: Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira by Omoawoke: 4:58pm On Feb 28
fxexperts:
Which thing if i may ask. too bad i am sharing this country with illiterates like you, go and look for the real reason why your Naira has lost it value.

So because you are a dummy and should follow you and become that dummy too abi.

You guys never cease to amaze me. so it is okay if your CBN keeps printing the naira like toilet paper abi. you guys should go and look for the real reason your currency is losing its value. tell those your government to stop printing the money anyhow.

Unfortunately for you, I’m not currently in the same country with you grin. Mr fx expert na ogun go kill you grin, go find better work do and leave our National currency alone

1 Like

Re: Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira by Bayajjidda: 4:59pm On Feb 28
Trial and error continues

1 Like

Re: Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira by occfx: 4:59pm On Feb 28
nlfpmod:

https://techcabal.com/2024/02/28/crypto-platforms-agree-to-suspend-usdt-usdc-trade/

This Nigeria ehh, is it that idiots are blessed to be at the top of everything or is it coincidence? What kind of meaningless news is this? Na wao.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira by occfx: 5:01pm On Feb 28
remi4ever:
So, what happens to those with millions of usdt?

Send it to me, I will cash it out in few seconds

1 Like

Re: Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira by PepeXKermit: 5:03pm On Feb 28
Zico5:
Let's see how this will go. Let's try all avenue to stabilize the naira. The poor are not smiling at all.

The question yoh go ask na to what extent? This first aid approach Nigeria dey use run economy no fot work.e just lile using cloth to tie a leaking pipe.
Re: Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira by t2luv1: 5:19pm On Feb 28
post=128692036:
Anything to move our Darling country forward is all we want at MANNABBQGRlLLS

For the first time, I agree with you on this. While at it can CBN remove the Customs clearance floating rates. That is creating an artificial inflation.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira by eteebanky1: 5:22pm On Feb 28
Some breath to our Naira

Kudos to the government, we are already feeling the positive effects now, Dollar is already crashing

God pass this binance people, na them dy useless our naira

Nice move FG.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira by bemeruca: 5:25pm On Feb 28
Crypto people were the ones happiest for naira to fall. I hope this hits them hard too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira by Higherthan: 5:27pm On Feb 28
RodgersAkpafu:

Don't be stupid
The fool who birthed you is more stupid
Re: Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira by yommen: 5:27pm On Feb 28
christejames:
Govt of trial and error shocked

The masses bear the brunt!

They held meetings with CEOs of those exchanges and they both admitted that there is a lot of manipulations by P2P traders. Those moves have been helping the naira appreciate as you can see. People like you who don't what good things to happen to Nigeria under the current administration will never see anything good in those things. We know you. You don't appreciate anything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira by kamtamark(m): 5:29pm On Feb 28
Plug 🔌 is here in cameroon... Any assistance just hit me up. I am very honest and reliable.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira by Procashtips(m): 5:33pm On Feb 28
Shadow chasers.

Binance is just one entity.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira by Procashtips(m): 5:34pm On Feb 28
occfx:

Send it to me, I will cash it out in few seconds

Abi lol

They obviously don't know how crypto work.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira by hardon1(m): 5:40pm On Feb 28
steeltrust:
We switch fully to btc
And TRON

Make ona de play de go

I dey tell you grin grin
Re: Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira by hardon1(m): 5:41pm On Feb 28
Ojemedad:
So with this can’t I just p2p?

No mind them grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira by heysquare(m): 5:51pm On Feb 28
Higherthan:
See one of the children of perdition above, they don't wish for anything good in the country..
See their master 👇
Do you think good things would happen in their lifetime? in as much as they wish bad omen on our nation na bad things go dey manifest in their life too. ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira by NaijaCover(m): 6:01pm On Feb 28
How the hustle na, @ people who do Bitcoin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira by uniquetechng: 6:01pm On Feb 28
Higherthan:
See one of the children of perdition above, they don't wish for anything good in the country..
See their master 👇
And in this age you still take Reno Omokri serious ?
That boy is certainly one of the many problems facing this country.
Re: Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira by JuanDeDios: 6:02pm On Feb 28
nlfpmod:

Zakari Mijinyawa, a special adviser to Nigeria’s National Security Adviser, Malam Nuhu Ribadu, said he was unaware of any arrests and suggested that law enforcement agencies may have done them.
https://techcabal.com/2024/02/28/crypto-platforms-agree-to-suspend-usdt-usdc-trade/
So the National Security Adviser has a Special Adviser. Interesting. Just curious: Does the Special Adviser have an adviser too? grin
Re: Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira by Yankee101: 6:13pm On Feb 28
Stablecoins are not dollars
Beware
Before you think you’re holding dollars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira by gbengene1234(m): 6:16pm On Feb 28
Make Cryto rest for now abeg...
We need to appreciate our Naira first.
Our problem is we jump on every opportunity without adequate knowledge on its disadvantages to economy most especially when its a developing country

1 Like

Re: Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira by breezeng: 6:19pm On Feb 28
Anything to make the Naira appreciate is supported.
I am with Tinubu on this page. You will succeed on this, whether trial and error or not. Just bring dollar down.
Up Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira by Lifemanage: 6:20pm On Feb 28
desertboom:

You mean we should sell our usdt to buy USD? Us there a method to convert usdt to USD directly?
Whats the way out now...? I think the dollar will crash now to less than 700

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Exchanges Stop Selling USDT/USDC In Naira by coputa(m): 6:29pm On Feb 28
The ban on binnance is yeilding fruits,the naira now exchanges at 1200 to the dollar

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Will Konga Now Charge Full Seperate Delivery Fees On Multiple Items? / LED signs Nigeria | Digital signage | Moving sign display | Led Lights / Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.