Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Oransanya Report: Why The Gaslight About " Orasanya Report"? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oransanya Report: Why The Gaslight About " Orasanya Report"? (149 Views)

Oronsaye Report: Why Can't Tinubu Merge This Two Into One? (picture) / The List Of Mdas , Commission S To Be Scraped According To Steve Orasanya Report / Special Report: Why Troops Are Losing Ground To ISWAP/Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oransanya Report: Why The Gaslight About " Orasanya Report"? by Massiveglory: 3:44pm On Feb 28
Why the Gaslighting of the Public on Orasanya report.
What has tinubu done about the report?
Why Using his excellency, peter obi constructive criticism to gaslight the public?

Tinubu has done nothing about the Orasanya report than what was done by GEJ and Pmb on the same report.

Infact tinubu's immediate actions shows that nothing tangible will be done.

Why the media gaslight and lies like anything has been done?

This is 2024 and not 1999 where lies are peddled in the name of "tinubu built lagos" and all that stuffs that are only seen on the pages of newspaper.
Hold those in power accountable. Nigeria is your country. Propagandas, media gaslight and all that cannot advance or build our nation. You will be digging yourself into hunger and ebbinpawa.

Until we begin to see physical and clear implementation , Tinubu has done nothing.
The gaslight should seize immediately as the nation is deep mess and needs feasible real actions and operations not pages of newspaper achievements.

Re: Oransanya Report: Why The Gaslight About " Orasanya Report"? by DevilsEqual(m): 4:22pm On Feb 28
He ordered the implementation barely 48hours ago and u are already comparing that to what GEJ didnt do 2years after he gave the same order till he left power

Why not wait a bit?

What were the ministries Gej listed out to scrap and subsume?

At least, this one already listed out what ministries fell under where?

Well...Una own na to attack, I think i know where u come from already... The wisemen left the East since 4BCE cheesy cheesy

[quote author=Massiveglory post=128691950][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Oransanya Report: Why The Gaslight About " Orasanya Report"? by Thormentor: 4:27pm On Feb 28
DevilsEqual:
He ordered the implementation barely 48hours ago and u are already comparing that to what GEJ didnt do 2years after he gave the same order till he left power

Why not wait a bit?

At least, this one already listed out those ministries that fell under where?

Well...Una own na to attack, I think i know where u come from already... The wisemen left the East since 4BCE cheesy cheesy

Yeah anyone who doesn't share your idea is from the East

Including falana that is condemning it 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Re: Oransanya Report: Why The Gaslight About " Orasanya Report"? by Massiveglory: 5:05pm On Feb 28
So why the noise?
You are the ones making noise about orasanya this! Orasanya that.
I am concerned about the noise being made for nothing.

GEJ ordered
Pmb approved
Where is your Student loan?
Do you know fuel subsidy is being paid right despite the so called removal.
Where is dangote refined products blabla bla?

Wake up to your leaders. They are close to their graves. Stop making noise on irrelevant things being used for propagandas. Its your future that is being destroyed and toiled with.

DevilsEqual:

Why not wait a bit?

At least, this one already listed out what ministries fell under where?

Re: Oransanya Report: Why The Gaslight About " Orasanya Report"? by bennybuhari: 5:08pm On Feb 28
Oransanya koo, Onasanya nii

1 Like

Re: Oransanya Report: Why The Gaslight About " Orasanya Report"? by Chinkoalhaji34: 5:10pm On Feb 28
Well, its no surprise that Tinubu hasnt done anything about the report, after all, hes busy lining his pockets with state funds hidden in offshore accounts like his buddy Peter Obi. I mean, we all know how great he is at constructive criticism and being a sore loser

(1) (Reply)

Collapsed Country ; Let The Man Go / Obaseki Celebrates Life Of Traditional Monarch, Onyema / Arise Tv Host Ruben On Tinubu's Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.