Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Rara Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rara Family (134 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rara Family by Livintin(f): 6:48pm On Feb 28
In existence, there are a lot of things and one of such are living things. Among the living things, there are animals, birds, humans, insects and others. And these have all resulted to a state known as life. Life happens to be a state in eternal struggle for survival. It is as said, survival of the fittest. Not of the weakest. One will realize the words from the eleventh verse of the second chapter of the biblical Wisdom of Solomon, which is this, "No one ever got anywhere by being weak!." Life is not a state for the weak as even some of those that are to protect the weak turn out to exploit them. A certain Remi realized this rather too late.

Remi Rara was born on 7 July, 2003. Remi was too devoted to the teachings from the Bible to a fault and as a result was too docile. Remi wanted to be at peace with everyone and avoid offending anyone. However, Remi never profited from it but instead was repeatedly exploited. Everybody around hated Remi because of the docility, the submissiveness. Everybody just acted to exploit Remi. Parents did not want Remi to associate with or socialize with their children because they believe that Remi will influence their children to be submissive to victimization rather than struggle to be victorious. Even the few who allowed Remi to associate with their children did so to victimize Remi through their children. In fact, even five year old children were nurtured to believe that Remi is a nonentity, a victim that should be victimized as if that was Remi's purpose in life. Imagine a younger child commanding Remi to stop movement and stand still, with boldness.

What exactly did Remi gain from being docile?

There was time when Remi eventually became wise. The reason for this isn't exactly clear. But enemies of Remi decided to try every tactics to further victimize and subdue Remi. This eventually resulted to the existence of Rara family. Rara Family is a further resistance by Remi and a source of resilience for Remi. Rara family is a biological and social construct. It began as a social construct. Rather than seek to socialize with the exploitative others, Remi dissociated into self isolation. Then gradually, Remi took the enemies by surprise. Forming long distance relationships with those not yet influenced or intimidated by the others and secretly produce own biological children.

Remi chose and adopted the name Rara as a family name. The family name. This is the origin of the Rara family. You will get more updates on this family, who Remi Rara is, and why this individual and the family is important to me and to you. You may not realize it yet but when the time arrives, you will realize it. Stay tuned
Re: Rara Family by HugeElephant(f): 7:46pm On Feb 28
Remi Rara secretly produce own biological children. I suppose a brave fighter would come our with her seeds.
The birds and everyother things created represents freedom.

Let there be freedom

1 Like

Re: Rara Family by Livintin(f): 5:23pm On Mar 01
This is a time when my present focus is to adopt and sustain the rule of law and save the Naira (₦). To write about people or families is not exactly what I will be doing on Nairaland, but looking for ways to strengthen the Naira and preserve our ethnic and national sovereignty.

But there's a lot to learn from this Remi Rara and her Rara family. It might help us to understand how to strengthen the Naira and enrich ourselves and our nation.

It is more interesting because Remi Rara has chosen to be identified not as an Isoko as the father, nor as Igbo as with the maternal side, nor as Itsekiri as of the birthplace, nor as Yoruba as the choice of names in and of the family may seem to imply. But as from and of Naija, a new ethnicity that includes all other indigenous Nigerian ethnicities and allows for all other languages but with English and a Nigerian blend English-based creole as its primary language.

Having chosen Naija as the distinct ethnic identity of the family, whatever I will be writing on this thread has been written and will be written with permission from Remi Rara. The idea here is to see things differently and gather up solutions to save the Naira and reduce poverty.

If you follow up the beginning of the story, you will learn that sometimes those who are, who claim, who seem to be protecting the gullible are the ones exploiting them and perpetuating their gullibility and once the gullible tries to be wise, everything possible will be done to restore gullibility or else the gullible is no longer fit to live.

Remi Rara will ask you, why do you want to import fair skin instead of wealth? And I think the answer to this is because of our inferiority complex. We have not only made ourselves inferior but have also made our country and our currency inferior. If you know the meanings of currency, then I think that as we are about to lack currency is very dangerous.

Remi has argued that everything about us, people of Naijá, is foolishness. Is it not enough that we have made ourselves inferior that we have now chosen to make our nation and our currency inferior?7
Re: Rara Family by Livintin(f): 5:55pm On Mar 01
In the twenty-second verse of the first chapter of the biblical Proverbs, an important question is asked "Foolish people! How long do you want to be foolish? How long will you enjoy pouring scorn on knowledge? Will you never learn?

Remi told me that this verse has a lasting and irreversible impact on the life and that of the Rara family.

Foolish people, who are the foolish people if not Remi? (Mind you, that's how Remi asks the question whenever we meet to discuss since we became tight). The first day Remi read this verse some years ago, changes began to happen. I wish that as we have become aware of this verse, henceforth, our lives will change for the best. Foolish people (I am one of the foolish people and wish I will learn to stop being foolish).

I think we whose land is the only place where Naira is a currency should ask ourselves for how long do we want to be foolish?

We have been borrowing to import cars, to import food, to import clothes, to import movies, to import wine, to pay for big ceremonies, to show off. When will we be wise?

Recently, I heard or read that some people in Nigeria are emphasizing that the United States and some other successful countries pay subsidies for certain things and I think they want the government of Nigeria (the real Nairaland) to continue to pay subsidies. When Remi heard this, Remi response was that, "if we must subsidize anything, it must be production. Productivity will not make us infertile or sexually dysfunctional, it will not deprive us of anything. Subsidizing production is actually an act of implicitly subsidizing consumption as our aim is not actually to produce for others but for ourselves. I'm not going to produce to feed another person because even the biblical Christ asked a woman, "Is it proper to give the children's bread to the dog?" meaning that others are nonentities."

I believe that petroleum subsidies in the approach we have adhered to is part of our collective and individual foolishness. We can continue to subsidize petroleum only by paying for production equipments and machineries imports and sell at a lesser price to our indigenous producers. We can spend money to import experts (fresh or veteran) and offer them huge payments to ensure that they bring their expertise and help us manufacture equipments, machineries and tools with locally sourced materials or materials sourced from nearby to which we can sell our products in our own currency.

We can subsidize agricultural productivity, boost food production and stop giving the children's bread to nonentities.

Will we never learn?

I must end my today's posts on this thread by a requote of the twenty-second verse of the first chapter of the biblical Proverbs, an important question is asked[b] "Foolish people! How long do we want to be foolish? How long will I enjoy pouring scorn on knowledge? Will we never learn?[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian-biafran Civil War Review: Connecting History To Present / Adjusting To A New Routine | Meet My Friend | Making My Mother-in-law Feel Young / When I Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.