Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Another RCCG Fiasco - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another RCCG Fiasco (947 Views)

Experts In Nigeria Agrees That Covid 19 Is Fiasco / Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud / One Hallelujah Records Will Not Partner With Secular Artistes – RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another RCCG Fiasco by lawani: 8:01pm On Feb 28
On February 27 2024, I was let in by Barbara Bush into more knowledge of assassination attempts on me. I used IFA to get the message from her. The attempt was in 2016 and by Enoch Adeboye.

Story

I was staying in the RCCG camp with my parents at the time. It was four years after my first psychiatric admission. A certain elderly couple older than my.parents named Pastor and Mrs Oduneye were staying next door and the woman especially was a frequent visitor to my Mum. According to IFA she had a vision and she told the vision to my Mum, the vision was that I their son might serve to bring down their Christian ministry and that there is a need to pray against such and my mother joined together with her in prayers and that was ongoing. My mother then told her younger sister Pastor Mrs Kolajo Odugbesan who also lived in the RCCG camp of the development. Mrs Odugbesan’s husband Pastor Abiodun Odugbesan is also a full time clergy of the RCCG. It was from Mrs Odugbesan that the news or information about the vision went from mouth to mouth and reached Enoch Adeboye who saw an opportunity in the situation. He swung into action via one of his connections in the underworld that is not a member of the RCCG, a man and they contacted the first son of Mrs Oduneye who is a civil servant based in Lagos via someone he regularly drinks beer with. The Mr Oduneye in question is not a member of the RCCG. He was told there is a need to kill someone living close to his mum who.is fighting.against the RCCG and living right there in the camp. He agreed and he charged them. He contacted his mum Mrs Oduneye and told her point blank that the mission is to kill me. He have her a small part of the amount he was paid and handed over the powdery poison to her that was to be used on me. His mum gave the poison to my mum saying it is a drug she needs to add to my food without telling me. She stated her reasons because according to IFA she is a Nurse, may be a psychiatric nurse. My mum took the poison from her but did not add it to my food though it was intercepted by the CIA.
The son of the Oduneyes used by Enoch Adeboye was killed later by beer poisoning as is customary with Enoch Adeboye. I remember when the man died and his parents reported the event to my parents saying his younger ones have gone to bury him.
On February 27, I messaged Barbara with the news upon finding it out from her and by the next day, I find out via IFA that Enoch Adeboye paid the Oduneyes one hundred million naira to silence them. He paid the money on February 28 2024.
Re: Another RCCG Fiasco by immortalcrown(m): 8:04pm On Feb 28
Unbelievable things happen but this story doesn't sound true.

Adeboye may be this bad but my point is that this story is not presented in a convincing manner.

It is also possible that Adeboye is not this bad.

1 Like

Re: Another RCCG Fiasco by advanceDNA: 8:43pm On Feb 28
immortalcrown:
Unbelievable things happen but this story doesn't sound true.

Adeboye may be this bad but my point is that this story is not presented in a convincing manner.

It is also possible that Adeboye is not this bad.

Abeg ..you understand the abbreviation?....IFA, CIA....and also how Adeboye entered the issue and decided to kill him... I mean ..u have to have motive to kill someone..right??
Re: Another RCCG Fiasco by immortalcrown(m): 8:56pm On Feb 28
advanceDNA:
I mean ..u have motive to kill someone..right??
Kindly explain what you mean.
Re: Another RCCG Fiasco by illicit(m): 9:00pm On Feb 28
Okay na psychiatric case

I understand u better henceforth

🥵

5 Likes

Re: Another RCCG Fiasco by advanceDNA: 9:02pm On Feb 28
immortalcrown:
Kindly explain what you mean.

A person has to have motive to kill....
I don't get why he said Adeboye wants to kill him all of a sudden...the matter doesn't even concern Adeboye.....

And what does he mean by IFA and CIA
Re: Another RCCG Fiasco by immortalcrown(m): 9:06pm On Feb 28
advanceDNA:
A person has to have motive to kill....
I don't get why he said Adeboye wants to kill him all of a sudden...the matter doesn't even concern Adeboye.....And what does he mean by IFA and CIA
I don't understand the abbreviations. I neither trust Adeboye nor believe the story.
Re: Another RCCG Fiasco by fidelmarshal199: 10:28pm On Feb 28
Op, When is your next psychiatric appointment? 😔

3 Likes

Re: Another RCCG Fiasco by illicit(m): 5:32am On Feb 29
advanceDNA:

Abeg ..you understand the abbreviation?....IFA, CIA....and also how Adeboye entered the issue and decided to kill him... I mean ..u have to have motive to kill someone..right??
IFA

Yoruba Oracle for divination
Re: Another RCCG Fiasco by terrezo2002(m): 7:13am On Feb 29
Psychiatry patient should be in the psychiatric hospital. What is such person doing in the rccg camp?
Say No to drugs, but you won't hear. Now see the result.

1 Like

Re: Another RCCG Fiasco by LordReed(m): 8:32am On Feb 29
lawani:
On February 27 2024, I was let in by Barbara Bush into more knowledge of assassination attempts on me. I used IFA to get the message from her. The attempt was in 2016 and by Enoch Adeboye.

Story

I was staying in the RCCG camp with my parents at the time. It was four years after my first psychiatric admission. A certain elderly couple older than my.parents named Pastor and Mrs Oduneye were staying next door and the woman especially was a frequent visitor to my Mum. According to IFA she had a vision and she told the vision to my Mum, the vision was that I their son might serve to bring down their Christian ministry and that there is a need to pray against such and my mother joined together with her in prayers and that was ongoing. My mother then told her younger sister Pastor Mrs Kolajo Odugbesan who also lived in the RCCG camp of the development. Mrs Odugbesan’s husband Pastor Abiodun Odugbesan is also a full time clergy of the RCCG. It was from Mrs Odugbesan that the news or information about the vision went from mouth to mouth and reached Enoch Adeboye who saw an opportunity in the situation. He swung into action via one of his connections in the underworld that is not a member of the RCCG, a man and they contacted the first son of Mrs Oduneye who is a civil servant based in Lagos via someone he regularly drinks beer with. The Mr Oduneye in question is not a member of the RCCG. He was told there is a need to kill someone living close to his mum who.is fighting.against the RCCG and living right there in the camp. He agreed and he charged them. He contacted his mum Mrs Oduneye and told her point blank that the mission is to kill me. He have her a small part of the amount he was paid and handed over the powdery poison to her that was to be used on me. His mum gave the poison to my mum saying it is a drug she needs to add to my food without telling me. She stated her reasons because according to IFA she is a Nurse, may be a psychiatric nurse. My mum took the poison from her but did not add it to my food though it was intercepted by the CIA.
The son of the Oduneyes used by Enoch Adeboye was killed later by beer poisoning as is customary with Enoch Adeboye. I remember when the man died and his parents reported the event to my parents saying his younger ones have gone to bury him.
On February 27, I messaged Barbara with the news upon finding it out from her and by the next day, I find out via IFA that Enoch Adeboye paid the Oduneyes one hundred million naira to silence them. He paid the money on February 28 2024.

If you're aren't telling this story just to catch cruise, you really need psychiatric help.
Re: Another RCCG Fiasco by talk2hb1(m): 11:05am On Feb 29
Nice Creative Write-up by someone in Psychiatric Home, your condition is enough to debunk your story even if it was true.
lawani:

Story

Re: Another RCCG Fiasco by Rexymania(m): 11:06am On Feb 29
The owner of this story said everything was revealed to him on the 27 of February, but he later said Adeboye paid someone 100 million to keep quiet on the 28 😆😆 and also bare in mind that that person has or had a psychiatrist problem. Someone needs to go back to the hospital with chains. Quick recovery bro
Re: Another RCCG Fiasco by Dtruthspeaker: 12:18pm On Feb 29
talk2hb1:
Nice Creative Write-up by someone in Psychiatric Home, your condition is enough to debunk your story even if it was true.

You can expect such products from mad muslims
Re: Another RCCG Fiasco by Dtruthspeaker: 12:19pm On Feb 29
Rexymania:
The owner of this story said everything was revealed to him on the 27 of February, but he later said Adeboye paid someone 100 million to keep quiet on the 28 😆😆 and also bare in mind that that person has or had a psychiatrist problem. Someone needs to go back to the hospital with chains. Quick recovery bro

That is muslims for you.
Re: Another RCCG Fiasco by talk2hb1(m): 12:28pm On Feb 29
Dtruthspeaker:

You can expect such products from mad muslims
Was it not written by your deranged Christian Brother, possibly he wrote it under the influence of whatever and he is high like the most high😊
Most of all this your god of man are diabolical, especially this Adeboye. He will soon be cast!
Re: Another RCCG Fiasco by Rickmann: 12:30pm On Feb 29
lawani:

Story

All I know is most pastors have blood on their hands.
You wouldn't get to certain levels without stepping on toes.
Re: Another RCCG Fiasco by Dtruthspeaker: 12:34pm On Feb 29
talk2hb1:

Was it not written by your deranged Christian Brother, possibly he wrote it under the influence of whatever and he is high like the most high😊
Most of all this your god of man are diabolical, especially this Adeboye. He will soon be cast!

a mad muslim enters
Re: Another RCCG Fiasco by talk2hb1(m): 12:42pm On Feb 29
Dtruthspeaker:

a mad Enoch Adeboye enters
Re: Another RCCG Fiasco by lawani: 1:23pm On Feb 29
Rickmann:

All I know is most pastors have blood on their hands.
You wouldn't get to certain levels without stepping on toes.

If you have pure motives you will step on the toes of evil people that want to obstruct you and vice versa. Do you think it is anything more than that?.

1 Like

Re: Another RCCG Fiasco by RaySimran: 2:42pm On Feb 29
Your write-up has no baseline, just empty words with confusing ending.
Re: Another RCCG Fiasco by lawani: 8:00pm On Feb 29
Faceless people with no pedigree will come to naira land to be abusing someone displaying his real name and picture!. You are idiots. My international passport was displayed on my profile for years before I replaced it with my picture. I am Akin Lawanson BSc OAU 2004. Did extra semester 2005. Chemical engineering. Go and ask of me

(1) (Reply)

WHY ARE NIGERIAN PASTORS OVER PRAISING POLITICIANS? / Contradictions In The Bible / Free Money For Your Church/ Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.