Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Alert: Coinbase Hacked, People Seeing Zero Balance In Their Account. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alert: Coinbase Hacked, People Seeing Zero Balance In Their Account. (584 Views)

Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / People Storm Gtbank To Close Their Account With The Bank (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alert: Coinbase Hacked, People Seeing Zero Balance In Their Account. by JetApartment: 8:09pm On Feb 28
Coinbase have confirmed it has been hacked with customers seeing zero balance in their account.

Abeg check your account ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alert: Coinbase Hacked, People Seeing Zero Balance In Their Account. by Simonjef: 8:11pm On Feb 28
Hnnnn
Re: Alert: Coinbase Hacked, People Seeing Zero Balance In Their Account. by JetApartment: 8:15pm On Feb 28
Coinbase.com wont even open in any browser now, abi Glo don block dem ni?
Re: Alert: Coinbase Hacked, People Seeing Zero Balance In Their Account. by DeLaRue: 8:20pm On Feb 28
JetApartment:
Coinbase.com w ;Dont even open in any browser now, abi Glo don block dem ni?
Re: Alert: Coinbase Hacked, People Seeing Zero Balance In Their Account. by DeLaRue: 8:20pm On Feb 28
JetApartment:

Probably Mr Cardoso on the trail cheesy

Blocking all loopholes.
Re: Alert: Coinbase Hacked, People Seeing Zero Balance In Their Account. by Hoelujohn: 8:32pm On Feb 28
JetApartment:
Check my previous posts. I saw it coming a week ago

1 Like

Re: Alert: Coinbase Hacked, People Seeing Zero Balance In Their Account. by ShobayoEmma(m): 8:35pm On Feb 28
Trying times indeed. I fear anything like 'we are currently investigating...' That was the same remark I heard when MTFE was about to close down. Lord have mercy.

Tinubu, a bad man with good intentions
Re: Alert: Coinbase Hacked, People Seeing Zero Balance In Their Account. by Faiththatworks(m): 8:42pm On Feb 28
This is the cloud gathering before the rain starts falling. It's the same format use by paxful,FTX before they went. bankrupt. Coinbase is just borrowing from the manuscript of how to declare bankruptcy on a crypto exchange.
There's a lot of fiscal manipulation going on these days on these crypto tokens,with Bitcoin galloping in its value and other tokens like Etherum, Litecoin also experiencing increase in their value,it's only a matter of time before most exchanges go bankrupt.
Crypto currency is not backed by any currency so anytime it increases in value, it's a big debt for most exchanges,they just don't have the money to payout for everyone one who wants to liquidate their tokens.
Imagine someone has 1 btc worth 40000$ last month In his Coinbase wallet and today that same 1 btc is worth 56000$,if the individual decides to sell his Bitcoin,where will the exchange get the money to pay him.
I expect more exchanges to go bankrupt.
Back to a matter that touches my heart,I use this medium to appeal to the Government of Asiwaju to reconsider their stance on binance.
Government should know that crypto exchanges help absorb a lot of foreign exchange demands, shutting it down will lead to more demand on the dollar and this will lead to a fall in the price of the Naira.
If the demands from all crypto exchanges move their usd demand to the bank and black market,I promise the fall in the Naira will be so swift and rapid and wipe away all the gains of the last one month.
This is my advice for Government,I hope someone is listening and reading.
It's well with Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Alert: Coinbase Hacked, People Seeing Zero Balance In Their Account. by guass(m): 8:47pm On Feb 28
You guys are working on it or are investigating

(1) (Reply)

Solar Panel Suppliers Needed / Make Money Through The Quick Smart Program At Least 500,000 / How Can I Market My Beats?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.