Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' (22956 Views)

Bandit Plays With Lebanese Worker: "Foreign Firms Pay Bandits For Protection" / Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) / Tinubu’s Loyalists Want Breakaway From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' by shoodboi2: 11:01pm On Feb 28
FiftyFifty:

Invasion and annexation should be condemned be it in Moldova, or in Palestine.

No loud am, abeg. They will soon come for you.
Re: Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' by christistruth01: 11:04pm On Feb 28
Walkingdead755:
But the said Russia is a villain

Na Greed dey do Russia
Which is an Irony because Russia is already the biggest Country on Earth

1 Like

Re: Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:05pm On Feb 28
I don even forget Ukraine and Zelensky d comedian! The errand boy of the West grin Poor boy..
Re: Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' by Draslo(m): 11:08pm On Feb 28
tunjijones:
The only thing I like about Putin is that he is a force that checkmates the western world especially USA.

All of them dey fear am die. All of them even gather together to form NATO and dem still no reach?

Strong man.

When the war start whey US and other European countries gave Russia several economic sanctions, I no believe say Russia go still stand today with the propaganda the west spread that time.
Imaginary sanctions.
Meanwhile the US is celebrated for having military bases all over the planet ( NATO for Anti Russia interests, Middle East for pro Saudi interests, Asia for China interests. Who come be troublemaker?

2 Likes

Re: Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' by Babalegba(m): 11:42pm On Feb 28
nazicartel:
Self determination should be an open and easy something. Any country you feel isn't recognizing your region even as a member, you can seek for referendum and go your way. No matter how small you're
Lol. If it were that easy,I would have declared my father's compound independent
Re: Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' by GUNITGuy: 12:22am On Feb 29
Draslo:

Imaginary sanctions.
Meanwhile the US is celebrated for having military bases all over the planet ( NATO for Anti Russia interests, Middle East for pro Saudi interests, Asia for China interests. Who come be troublemaker?
South East Asia Is Taiwan, Japanese, Philippines, interest not Chinese
Re: Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' by PaNnamdi: 12:32am On Feb 29
STEWpid:
Chai..

Russia, another big Daddy after the US.

With Russia, Nigeria can exterminate terrorism.

...because with the US, nothing has ever happened.

Stop saying what u don't know

Russia is the sponsor of terrorism.the ak47 terrorists like bokoharam use are Russian guns supplied by Russian agents.i have never seen bokoharam with m16 rifle

1 Like

Re: Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' by a4cube: 12:42am On Feb 29
PaNnamdi:

Russia is the sponsor of terrorism.the ak47 terrorists like bokoharam use are Russian guns supplied by Russian agents.i have never seen bokoharam with m16 rifle
So because they use Toyota hilux and China Motorbike they are also sponsored by Japan and China. Right?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' by Draslo(m): 12:55am On Feb 29
GUNITGuy:

South East Asia Is Taiwan, Japanese, Philippines, interest not Chinese
Interests doesn't mean the US interests in China but against China.

Interests can be positive and negative

1 Like

Re: Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' by owolabi5: 12:55am On Feb 29
grin
Re: Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' by Elsueno: 1:39am On Feb 29
Botragelad:
Are we looking at another justification from Russia to invade and annex part of Moldova?
Just the way they did in Ukraine!

But the Russians have already being there for a very very long time, thier is an extremely large soviet Era weapons storage in that region which russian troops are guarding.

I think dis is just providing a more solid proof for d capture of Odessa area as this would easily connect that part of Moldova with Odessa & subsequently Russia.

The way Russia & Nato play thier games is really really interesting sha, it's like as Nato conqueres through membership, Russia annex through its proxies... grin
Re: Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' by rottennaija(m): 2:10am On Feb 29
Botragelad:
Are we looking at another justification from Russia to invade and annex part of Moldova?

The question is, is the Moldova government doing what they are accused of?

1 Like

Re: Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' by Timoleon(m): 2:57am On Feb 29
a4cube:
So because they use Toyota hilux and China Motorbike they are also sponsored by Japan and China. Right?

You are right. I have never seen them use benz or Ferrari
Re: Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' by tochez24(m): 4:06am On Feb 29
Obrigardo:
Idiotic people want to be the new Ossetia. Killer putin really doesn't care about people, just the ones he can subjugate and torture.

You know nothing about Russia and Putin ⚠️

Yet you come online to show your ignorance... Putin has never for one day tortured, colonized or subjugated any country but the west have all done that you know and no one is saying a damn word about it.

What you see happening in Ukraine is

⚠️a case of of betrayal
⚠️a case of not keeping to agreements
⚠️a case of threats to Russia's national security.

Putin's hands was forced to invade Ukraine and that was the only option he had left♂️

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' by correctguy101(m): 4:40am On Feb 29
shoodboi2:
Did I just read a line that states ...as Ukraine suffers setbacks on the battlefield?

When did Ukraine begin suffering setbacks on the battlefield? I thought Ukraine is winning and Russia has run out of missiles and is fighting with shovels and microchips removed from washing machines. So how is Russia beating Ukraine with shovels and washing machines?

And you guys said something about Putin having cancer and being at the point of death a year or two ago. Baba Putin is still alive o grin grin

As for this news, Transnistria has always identified as an independent state. It has also had series of elections and every single time, those wanting it to be an independent have always won. Transnistria has also made it clear that it will become a part of Russia even if it were to join a country.

So folks, Transnistria does not want to be with Moldova and its wishes has to be respected. Or do states no longer have the right to self-determination anymore?

The reality is, they really do not have that kinda freedom.

Only those murderers with bigger fists has such rights.

One way or another, the weak would be made to lick dust... shocked
Re: Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' by ibietela2(m): 5:39am On Feb 29
Botragelad:

Yes o, same way America and NATO Invaded and bombed Iraq and Libya.

These people should leave the world alone

1 Like

Re: Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' by godofuck231: 5:48am On Feb 29
A prayer to the god of war
Re: Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' by GoodSpirit: 6:01am On Feb 29
Botragelad:
This is why Finland and Sweden joined NATO, Putin already eyes on Moldova a long time ago. His gains in Ukraine didn't go as planned initially else that Moldovan region would have been taken since the first 3montgs of the Ukrainian war.
Re: Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' by bewla(m): 6:14am On Feb 29
Botragelad:
You best ask Israeli what the are doing in Palastane
Re: Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' by Difrent: 6:23am On Feb 29
tunjijones:

When the war start whey US and other European countries gave Russia several economic sanctions, I no believe say Russia go still stand today with the propaganda the west spread that time.

Even US surprised at Russia's resilience in the face of sanctions. What initially shook them was removal from SWIFT but they found a way round that . Europe still gives him money for gas even though reduced

3 Likes

Re: Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' by charles0922(m): 6:39am On Feb 29
kettykin:
This story should not have been posted because I can bet with the destiny of Nigeria that some overzealous ipob members in Russia are going to ask Russia to protect their online country from the fallen shameless giant and it weak foster mother
The day you stop hating that day u get a life f.oo..l
Re: Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' by 724oladunjoye: 6:48am On Feb 29
Good oneGood one...
Re: Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' by SUPERPACK: 7:27am On Feb 29
PaNnamdi:

Stop saying what you dont know too. Over 20 còuntries are producing and selling AK47 up to now and used by over 50 nations military. As of now China produces more AK47 than any other nation. Infact companies are now making them in USA. Russia has also reduced is production and now uses AK12 and AK47.

The reason why most terrorist groups use it is ease of mastery, non complicated, cheap, available in bulk and rugged. Using American rifles will cost them twice.
Re: Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' by Basiliun: 7:33am On Feb 29
kettykin:
This story should not have been posted because I can bet with the destiny of Nigeria that some overzealous ipob members in Russia are going to ask Russia to protect their online country from the fallen shameless giant and it weak foster mother

Upon all these Nigerian problems, none is giving you sleepless night, except ipob issue, something is really wrong somewhere
Re: Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' by Segxydube: 7:35am On Feb 29
christistruth01:

Thank God there are no Russian Regions in Africa
As for Bukina Faso Niger and Mali, they are soon coming back home to their daddy

Which daddy?
Re: Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' by Kinzo0917(m): 7:38am On Feb 29
kettykin:

@Seun(owner of nairaland)
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Fegie01

RULE 2

BAN HIM FOR LIFE

NAIRALAND MUST BE CLEANSE FROM TRIBALISTIC BIGOTS
Re: Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' by Kinzo0917(m): 7:50am On Feb 29
tunjijones:
The only thing I like about Putin is that he is a force that checkmates the western world especially USA.

All of them dey fear am die. All of them even gather together to form NATO and dem still no reach?

Strong man.

Russia 🇷🇺 can do nothing. Russia can't beat/defeat france 🇫🇷 in a war let alone NATO. Go to quora and read up who will win in a war between russia and france

Russia can never defeat france, England and Germany put together even without the usa help. All these nations are nuclear powers, and don't foeget no one win a nuclear war

If russia cannot defeat tiny ukraine for over 3 years now, na nato dem wan face?

Usa 🇺🇸 will single-handedly destroy russia and china 🇨🇳 put together even without the help of nato
Re: Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' by israelmao(m): 7:51am On Feb 29
They are simply asking Russia to expand its war but Russia is not through with Urkraine .
Re: Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' by Moniya4Real(m): 7:51am On Feb 29
Wake up bro! No government of any country is innocent when it comes to killing people. In Trump’s voice when asked if he’ll refer to Putin as a killer:” are we innocent?”

Obrigardo:
Idiotic people want to be the new Ossetia. Killer putin really doesn't care about people, just the ones he can subjugate and torture.

1 Like

Re: Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' by causewahala: 7:54am On Feb 29
World War 2 started with Germany conquering neighbouring sovereign states. Is same thing repeating itself or has it commenced already with the proxy war between NATO and Russia?
Re: Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' by Kinzo0917(m): 7:54am On Feb 29
anonymous1759:
It’s nothing new , but watch how some people who hate Russia for no reason will start blaming them. So many islands seek protection from the west .

From your heart of heart, if you are asked to choose between going to russia 🇷🇺 and a western nation like usa, england spain, Netherlands etc to stay, which will you choose?

If you lie, may incurable sickness come on u
Re: Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection' by nospmoht(m): 8:05am On Feb 29
Obrigardo:
Don't believe everything you see on mainstream media

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki / Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech / Those Who Accused Me Of Gun Running Have Escaped From Police Custody – Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.