Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

More Communities To Join In Suit Seeking Sack Of Ebie As NDDC Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Communities To Join In Suit Seeking Sack Of Ebie As NDDC Chairman (9957 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Confirmed As NDDC Chairman / President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman / Supreme Court Rules In Suit Seeking Sack Of Bulkachuwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Communities To Join In Suit Seeking Sack Of Ebie As NDDC Chairman by victorclean(f): 7:07am On Feb 29
flexyrule:
CNG Na product of wetin?

After you'll say "School Na Scam".

Gas deposit in Nigeria is more in the eastern and middle belt Nigeria. It will shock you soon
Re: More Communities To Join In Suit Seeking Sack Of Ebie As NDDC Chairman by victorclean(f): 7:12am On Feb 29
CountinBlessins:

Only someone from a region without oil will say this, you are either Yoruba or Hausa.

Tell me will engine oil im car engines stop because they are now electrical? Nope they will still use engine oil and grease. How about aeroplanes? Will they stop flying or machinery that runs on diesel or factories?
How about ocean vessels that run ok diesel ?

Grow up

What I mean is that the demands for crude oil from drop close to zero.

Currently the eastern and middle belt has more than 90% of Nigeria gas deposit. Many countries has crude oil and competition for aviation fuel will crash the price.

Saudi Arabia etc are trying to diversify their economy from oil. When all the automobiles will be converted to gas, who will drink the crude oil?.

It's more expensive to get gas from crude oil than just from natural gas deposit.
Re: More Communities To Join In Suit Seeking Sack Of Ebie As NDDC Chairman by otokx(m): 7:24am On Feb 29
CondemnBattery:
If not for tribalism that has eaten up the average Nigerian, I see no big deal in appointing him, if he's qualified academically, since he's also from 9ja Delta.

I still stand on my words, that the black man is more racist than an extreme white racist.

If Africans have what the west has, they won't allow anyone drink water drop cup.

Take Nigeria for instance, Yorubas see themselves as superior to others, hausa think they own the country, the igbo man is even more accommodating.
Even the Delta I come from, the Urhobo and Itsekiri man think they own delta state, so no one else should be governor. Spits

It's not even better in places like, SA, GH, EGY, MRC, TUN, and co.

Africans, who do una this thing?

The immediate past governor of Delta State was neither Urhobo nor Itsekiri.
Re: More Communities To Join In Suit Seeking Sack Of Ebie As NDDC Chairman by naija4life247: 7:33am On Feb 29
They are presenting Tinubu with reasons to disband and dismantle the NDDC for life. These people need to learn Politics
Re: More Communities To Join In Suit Seeking Sack Of Ebie As NDDC Chairman by CountinBlessins(m): 8:07am On Feb 29
georgeakins:

If you're intelligent and knowledgeable enough, you will know that aside South South, there is no region with abundance natural resources like the Yoruba land.
Even in the days of regional govt when there was no oil, South West was the richest region.

The only region without any natural resources is South East. No functional industry in ibo land.

Pls go and sit down with your ibadan propaganda, these are real life statistics and not amala and ewedu talk in a beer palour
Re: More Communities To Join In Suit Seeking Sack Of Ebie As NDDC Chairman by Panda7(m): 8:14am On Feb 29
ogugwa1992:

https://leaders.ng/2024/02/28/more-communities-to-join-in-suit-seeking-sack-of-ebie-as-nddc-chairman/

this must be the reasons I have not seen a completed NDDC project just yet, every roads marked by NDDC for construction are often abandoned and left for a very long period of over 7 years or more, new administration will start another little project and abandon it. Billions of funds been allocated for NDDC projects outside road constructions are looted and forgotten about like the electricity power plants that was proposed some times just before 2019 elections have not been located in any site. The only fair thing NDDC does is solar street lights in unmotorable roads and producing lots of pressure.
Re: More Communities To Join In Suit Seeking Sack Of Ebie As NDDC Chairman by belcom10(m): 8:18am On Feb 29
Effect of tinubu visiting Ondo State.
Just watch and see ,He will soon appoint someone from that region as Nddc head.
Re: More Communities To Join In Suit Seeking Sack Of Ebie As NDDC Chairman by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:37am On Feb 29
membranus:

How is an Igbo man even more accommodating, when it is the other tribes that are accommodating them across the whole country?
where have you travelled to?
Re: More Communities To Join In Suit Seeking Sack Of Ebie As NDDC Chairman by Ekugbeh(m): 9:31am On Feb 29
CondemnBattery:
If not for tribalism that has eaten up the average Nigerian, I see no big deal in appointing him, if he's qualified academically, since he's also from 9ja Delta.

I still stand on my words, that the black man is more racist than an extreme white racist.

If Africans have what the west has, they won't allow anyone drink water drop cup.

Take Nigeria for instance, Yorubas see themselves as superior to others, hausa think they own the country, the igbo man is even more accommodating.
Even the Delta I come from, the Urhobo and Itsekiri man think they own delta state, so no one else should be governor. Spits

It's not even better in places like, SA, GH, EGY, MRC, TUN, and co.

Africans, who do una this thing?
Igbo man more accomodating for where
Re: More Communities To Join In Suit Seeking Sack Of Ebie As NDDC Chairman by CondemnBattery(f): 9:33am On Feb 29
So I thought, maybe I'm wrong cha
Ekugbeh:
Igbo man more accomodating for where
Re: More Communities To Join In Suit Seeking Sack Of Ebie As NDDC Chairman by membranus: 10:00am On Feb 29
1bunne4lif:
where have you travelled to?

Across Nigeria and overseas.
Re: More Communities To Join In Suit Seeking Sack Of Ebie As NDDC Chairman by KrisUc(m): 12:07pm On Feb 29
tutudesz:

Na Ibori loyal boy Ebie be O! He didn't support Okowa candidate for governor
read to understand and not respond.
Re: More Communities To Join In Suit Seeking Sack Of Ebie As NDDC Chairman by DissTroy(m): 1:56pm On Feb 29
Whalis:

Shut your putrid mouth. Ikwerres have never agitated for anyone to be sacked as Nddc Chairman including Akpabio. If Wike stood against him it is a personal issue.
Don't make us declare you as anti-ikwerre people as most of your comments are skewed anti-ikwerres.

Effeminate bástard trying to come off as tough. Go cry and blow your nose with the wrapper of the unfortunate woman who got hitch to you while she sings lullabies for you to sleep.

Worthless low-lowel queer nîtwit. Below is you post crying.

Whalis:
I don't just want to see anyone crying. Whenever I see people cry I wouldn't know when tears would start to roll down from my eyes. This is disturbing. Even when I am relating to sad past event that I sobbed I would start all over again.

This morning I was watching the penalty kicks of Nigeria Vs South Africa game where I saw Aina crying when he lost the penalty I started shedding tears in solidarity with him.
Can I be helped? I am a man. I don't discuss certain things with my wife because I may collapse under emotion.
Is this natural?
Re: More Communities To Join In Suit Seeking Sack Of Ebie As NDDC Chairman by senatordave1(m): 7:32pm On Feb 29
belcom10:
Effect of tinubu visiting Ondo State.
Just watch and see ,He will soon appoint someone from that region as Nddc head.

They have never held that post and they are qualified

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPC's Anti-Boko Haram Protest Are Unnecessary – Northern Youths / Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States / Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.