Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,392 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

I Need A Good Maize And Ginger Farmer In Abuja - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need A Good Maize And Ginger Farmer In Abuja (155 Views)

Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Maize And Ginger Farmer In Abuja by objtech(m): 10:29pm On Feb 28
I need a good farmer of ginger and maize that I can work with I have the funds to farm and I want to farm this year. I need someone reliable and good. The person must be resident in Abuja cos I want the farm close to me where I can always monitor. If you fit this profile comment below with probably proof of your former farms you’ve handled then I will get in touch with you
Re: I Need A Good Maize And Ginger Farmer In Abuja by ProjectsCityNG: 10:31pm On Feb 28
Whats in it for the person ?

I can shuttle between Oyo and Abuja
Re: I Need A Good Maize And Ginger Farmer In Abuja by VeryWickedMan: 10:34pm On Feb 28
I only have agbado and cassava farmers.
Re: I Need A Good Maize And Ginger Farmer In Abuja by akindijiolatomi: 10:23pm On Feb 29
Hello I need like 20tons of maize
Re: I Need A Good Maize And Ginger Farmer In Abuja by Kenda123: 10:31pm On Feb 29
Who is sourcing for land and all
Re: I Need A Good Maize And Ginger Farmer In Abuja by objtech(m): 5:07pm On Mar 01
I will provide everything including the land and and the funds to buy what is needed for the farm. Whether it’s maize, soybean or ginger but you must be experienced and at the end of the yield the person or farmer will have a percentage share from the profits made.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Maize And Ginger Farmer In Abuja by objtech(m): 5:07pm On Mar 01
ProjectsCityNG:
Whats in it for the person ?

I can shuttle between Oyo and Abuja
im sorry that’s too much risk i need someone resident in Abuja
Re: I Need A Good Maize And Ginger Farmer In Abuja by objtech(m): 5:08pm On Mar 01
Kenda123:
Who is sourcing for land and all
I will do all that

(1) (Reply)

Agriculture Fertilizer / What Is The Cost Of Cassava Flour Processing Machine? / Paddy Rice For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.