Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,359 members, 7,850,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

Once Upon A Smile….. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Once Upon A Smile….. (80 Views)

Happy Pictures, Colours ,happiness (remember To Smile) / Happy Pictures. (remember To Smile…) / Children Are The Leader's Of Tomorrow Itel Decided To Put A Smile On Their Faces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Once Upon A Smile….. by Khadeejahfodio: 7:54am On Feb 29
I had a heartwarming chat with a friendly worker from an amazing NGO. They were excited to share a touching story about an incredible initiative to support children, especially as the new year began. The worker explained that QNET decided to spread joy by donating to the NGO and supporting its efforts to care for the children. The donation played a crucial role in helping the NGO provide essential resources and support for needy kids. It's a reminder that even a small act of kindness, like supporting NGOs that tirelessly care for our community, can have a significant and lasting effect.

As I listened, I couldn't help but be inspired by this example of giving back. It reminded me that sometimes, a small act of kindness can have a big impact, especially when it comes to supporting NGOs that work tirelessly for the betterment of our community. Here's to spreading kindness and making a difference in the lives of those who need it most!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mathlab, Python, R For Statistics, Spss, Power Bi Made Easy / Evaluation And Accreditation Of Benin Republic Result / Study MBBS At Kazakh National Medical University A Top In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.