Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Detained Binance Executives To Release Data To EFCC, DSS Faces Fine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Detained Binance Executives To Release Data To EFCC, DSS Faces Fine (1134 Views)

Governor Ododo Helps Bello Out Of Abuja Residence Amid EFCC, DSS siege / How EFCC, DSS Convert Seized Property To Personal Use - Daily Trust (Pictures) / Emeh James Anyalekwa: Justice Abang Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Igbere TV Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Detained Binance Executives To Release Data To EFCC, DSS Faces Fine by Biodun556(m): 10:42am On Feb 29
While men slept, some of us had to comb the forest of information seeking credible intelligence on the matter.

On Binance issue and ONSA:- My credible source tells me -“what is going down is massive”.

My source tells me that Binance is being interrogated on issues bordering on money laundering (worth billions of dollars), currency speculation, tax evasion, operating in Nigeria without a license and after being banned, terror…….sm financing and organized crimes, the source ends by saying “it’s very bad”

I am reliably told that terror……sm and organized crime financing is the crux of the matter and that is why ONSA requested for the data of all users and their transactions .

When asked if Binance was willing to release the data , my source was affirmative, -“They are showing good faith and cooperating with relevant agencies( ONSA, NFIU, EFCC,DSS). They are ready to right their wrongs, They already admitted and linked the huge “passed through funds” to terrorism and organized crime financing”

When pressed if a fine was considered, my source tells me,- “YES”, then goes ahead to tell me that -“ONSA is most concerned about the data base for now and since they are cooperating, there may be a concession on the part of FG by not disclosing the fine fee but the fine will be negotiated after the issuance of their data base and conclusion of investigation”.

When asked if Binance will be made to continue their operation after investigations, my source was non committal- “it will depend on how satisfied ONSA is”

My source concludes by saying “ Today will be a LONG DAY”

This is a developing story ………

Ope bee wrote………

https://www.facebook.com/100002502291956/posts/pfbid0niAuB3ZnorBfdKQCpEh5CmMCBPATQCCgrdmoVUDjQASts94PZDLKcYPPkN7A5MdCl/?app=fbl

Re: Detained Binance Executives To Release Data To EFCC, DSS Faces Fine by Biodun556(m): 10:42am On Feb 29
Re: Detained Binance Executives To Release Data To EFCC, DSS Faces Fine by socialmediaman: 10:45am On Feb 29
When will all these propaganda end for the real work to begin? Are Nigerians going to eat lies?

Binance executives were detained, the press knows all about them including where they eat and sleep, except their names and what their portfolios they hold at Binance. Just mention their names and portfolios, that's all. Those information are usually leaked to the press.

Someone who is so desperate to steal someone else's mandate should do what the mandate requires.

1 Like

Re: Detained Binance Executives To Release Data To EFCC, DSS Faces Fine by Biodun556(m): 11:04am On Feb 29
socialmediaman:
When will all these propaganda end for the real work to begin? Are Nigerians going to eat lies?

Binance executives were detained, the press knows all about them including where they eat and sleep, except their names and what their portfolios they hold at Binance. Just mention their names and portfolios, that's all. Those information are usually leaked to the press.

Someone who is so desperate to steal someone else's mandate should do what the mandate requires.

Whose mandate was stolen?

4 Likes

Re: Detained Binance Executives To Release Data To EFCC, DSS Faces Fine by BigYash: 11:24am On Feb 29
That's kidnapping, but I am sure its all jokes.
Re: Detained Binance Executives To Release Data To EFCC, DSS Faces Fine by Johnjustice: 11:26am On Feb 29
Our laws shouls be made, to protect our people, currency and nation, like advanced nations do.

1 Like

Re: Detained Binance Executives To Release Data To EFCC, DSS Faces Fine by Johnjustice: 11:27am On Feb 29
socialmediaman:

You should be defending the naira, that is where your value and interest lies.

3 Likes

Re: Detained Binance Executives To Release Data To EFCC, DSS Faces Fine by socialmediaman: 2:47pm On Feb 29
Johnjustice:
Our laws shouls be made, to protect our people, currency and nation, like advanced nations do.

They’re using propaganda to protect your currency instead of fighting the corrupt politicians hoarding dollars for 2027 elections, and you’re here waiting for propaganda to save your currency

1 Like

Re: Detained Binance Executives To Release Data To EFCC, DSS Faces Fine by DevilsEqual(m): 2:54pm On Feb 29
socialmediaman:

cheesy cheesy

Still searching for that logically sound Obidient, who is a true lover of the country and who's unbias enough to know when to criticize and comment the FG

Been searching Since May 2023, I guess that guy doesnt exist

When i read your comments at times, I struggle to believe we belong to same "Modern Man species" with highly developed brain

You couldnt have been a normal human... An AI would give a better comment than this shit

1 Like

Re: Detained Binance Executives To Release Data To EFCC, DSS Faces Fine by Johnjustice: 3:10pm On Feb 29
socialmediaman:

They’re using propaganda to protect your currency instead of fighting the corrupt politicians hoarding dollars for 2027 elections, and you’re here waiting for propaganda to save your currency
Please read what I wrote again, mentioning me was unnecessary, because what I said is a truism...that is what all nations of the world do, it's what we expect from our CBN... whether you call it propaganda or whatever.

Are you a patriot or saboteur?

1 Like

Re: Detained Binance Executives To Release Data To EFCC, DSS Faces Fine by socialmediaman: 3:10pm On Feb 29
DevilsEqual:

cheesy cheesy

Still searching for that logically sound Obidient, who is a true lover of the country and who's unbias enough to know when to criticize and comment the FG

When i read your comments at times, I struggle to believe we belong to same "Modern Man species" with highly developed brain

You couldnt have been a normal human... An AI would give a better comment than this shit

I know. My comments can be difficult to understand depending on a person’s level of understanding.

I don’t expect most Tinubu supporters on nairaland to understand though.
Re: Detained Binance Executives To Release Data To EFCC, DSS Faces Fine by socialmediaman: 3:16pm On Feb 29
Johnjustice:

Please read what I wrote again, mentioning me was unnecessary, because what I said is a truism...that is what all nations of the world do, it's what we expect from our CBN... whether you call it propaganda or whatever.

Are you a patriot or saboteur?

You mean like a patriot who supported Buhari for 8 years of disastrous government, and now supporting Tinubu through another disastrous term, while blaming Buhari for Nigeria’s economic woes? Is it that type of patriot?

Or is it a saboteur who is buying and hoarding all the dollars for 2027 elections, while blaming everyone else and dishing out propaganda upon propaganda?

Which one?
Re: Detained Binance Executives To Release Data To EFCC, DSS Faces Fine by opamoses1: 3:18pm On Feb 29
The government needs to know those laundering money through their platforms. I won't be surprised to find out that kidnappers and terrrorists are also using the platform.

The value of Naira keeps rising. I just sent dollars to Nigeria now and the rate wasn't so good any more, but it's for the good of the country grin
Re: Detained Binance Executives To Release Data To EFCC, DSS Faces Fine by 9jatriot(m): 3:21pm On Feb 29
Oga, it is like you do not have anything else to do with your time. How else would you have time to be looking for someone who has sense in that their crew... It is a hard thing to do, please do not attempt it... Even their oga sometimes makes comment that it is only out of respect for his person that one does not wonder where that came from.

DevilsEqual:

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Detained Binance Executives To Release Data To EFCC, DSS Faces Fine by saddler: 3:23pm On Feb 29
"My source" is what?

You mean APC keyboard warrior one-room apartment in Ikorodu grin grin
Re: Detained Binance Executives To Release Data To EFCC, DSS Faces Fine by Johnjustice: 3:26pm On Feb 29
socialmediaman:

You mean like a patriot who supported Buhari for 8 years of disastrous government, and now supporting Tinubu through another disastrous term, while blaming Buhari for Nigeria’s economic woes? Is it that type of patriot?

Or is it a saboteur who is buying and hoarding all the dollars for 2027 elections, while blaming everyone else and dishing out propaganda upon propaganda?

Which one?
Are you a patriot or saboteur, simple question.
Re: Detained Binance Executives To Release Data To EFCC, DSS Faces Fine by socialmediaman: 3:33pm On Feb 29
Johnjustice:

Are you a patriot or saboteur, simple question.

So which one are you from the two I described? Choose one, simple instruction
Re: Detained Binance Executives To Release Data To EFCC, DSS Faces Fine by Johnjustice: 3:36pm On Feb 29
socialmediaman:

So which one are you from the two I described? Choose one, simple instruction
By their words and submissions we know them. A patriot is how a patriot does.
Re: Detained Binance Executives To Release Data To EFCC, DSS Faces Fine by socialmediaman: 5:19pm On Feb 29
Johnjustice:

By their words and submissions we know them. A patriot is how a patriot does.

Since 2015 you’ve been calling yourself a patriot. Hungry wire your fellow “patriots” since 2015, now they’re protesting, you’re still claiming “patriot”.

If you’re not a keyboard warrior lying down on a 6-spring mattress, go and shout “patriot” to your fellow comrades protesting on the streets let’s check something
Re: Detained Binance Executives To Release Data To EFCC, DSS Faces Fine by aribisala0(m): 5:21pm On Feb 29
Nothing like a night in a Nigerian cell to reset the brain
Re: Detained Binance Executives To Release Data To EFCC, DSS Faces Fine by Melagros(m): 5:29pm On Feb 29
Well, COMRADES are speechless grin grin
Re: Detained Binance Executives To Release Data To EFCC, DSS Faces Fine by Yankee101: 5:31pm On Feb 29
Yahoo boys, drug lords, corrupt politicians and terrorists you’re about to br exposed
Last year $56billion dollars passed through binance from Nigeria
If they get those records and we recover those monies we’ll pay off half off our debt
They made a mistake by coming to nigeria, they forgot Tinubu too is a thief and former drug money launderer

1 Like

Re: Detained Binance Executives To Release Data To EFCC, DSS Faces Fine by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:59pm On Feb 29
Yankee101:
Yahoo boys, drug lords, corrupt politicians and terrorists you’re about to br exposed
Last year $56billion dollars passed through binance from Nigeria
If they get those records and we recover those monies we’ll pay off half off our debt
They made a mistake by coming to nigeria, they forgot Tinubu too is a thief and former drug money launderer
MAY GOD HELP THE EFFCC TO STOP THEM ALL NOW,

BINANCE IS BANNED IN UNITED KINGDOM,IT IS BANNED IN CHINA,USA FINED THEM 4.5BMILLION LAST YRAR FOR INFRACTIONS.

,WHY did dumb BUHARI GOVT AND his boy EMEFIELE ALLOW THIS evasive PPL that YOU DONT HAVE THE REQUISITE HITECH TO REGULATE and checkmate?
BAN BINANCE NOW!!! THEY USE THE PLATFORM TO SOFOCATE OUR NAIRA VALUE TO DOLLAR VIA SPECULATIONS PRESSUREs. angryStop them now! angry

(1) (Reply)

Ibb Is Next President / God Bless Nigeria / Odili May Be Impeached Over N200 Billion Fraud!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.