Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Close Binance Is Rubbish. These Are Close To 100 Other Sites - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Close Binance Is Rubbish. These Are Close To 100 Other Sites (447 Views)

Binance Is The Official Sponsor Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 / Binance Is Giving Away 100BUSD Hurry / 5 Reasons Why Binance Is The Best Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Close Binance Is Rubbish. These Are Close To 100 Other Sites by free234free: 10:43am On Feb 29
Closing binance is rubbish. These are close to 100 other sites.
How. Many them want close?
As them close one, 10 go spring up.
I don't know why these people think they can fight with air and win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Binance Is Rubbish. These Are Close To 100 Other Sites by DiamondEye: 1:48pm On Feb 29
free234free:

Which other sites are still running P-2-P please ? I need the info urgently

1 Like

Re: Close Binance Is Rubbish. These Are Close To 100 Other Sites by free234free: 3:12pm On Feb 29
DiamondEye:

Which other sites are still running P-2-P please ? I need the info urgently
Bleep off. So that una go carry una useless badluck enter there?. I was making good cash from Bitcoins , PayPal, Paxful till u useless Nigerians carry una scsm. And badluck enter am. Again Bleep off

2 Likes

Re: Close Binance Is Rubbish. These Are Close To 100 Other Sites by imagrg(m): 3:32pm On Feb 29
Nigerians dey overdo anything sha. See as dem first spoil MMM for us.
Re: Close Binance Is Rubbish. These Are Close To 100 Other Sites by Seunpapa65: 5:47pm On Feb 29
free234free:
Don't reveal any site ooo before the will ban it too
Re: Close Binance Is Rubbish. These Are Close To 100 Other Sites by Hoelujohn: 3:53am On Mar 01
free234free:
If them disappear with your money hope you wont report to EFCC sha cos they now have green light to show you people shege
Re: Close Binance Is Rubbish. These Are Close To 100 Other Sites by zrocky: 7:54am On Mar 01
free234free:
Bleep off. So that una go carry una useless badluck enter there?. I was making good cash from Bitcoins , PayPal, Paxful till u useless Nigerians carry una scsm. And badluck enter am. Again Bleep off

Are you not Nigerian. You are also the problem too. Just look at your comments
Re: Close Binance Is Rubbish. These Are Close To 100 Other Sites by free234free: 1:35pm On Mar 19
zrocky:

Are you not Nigerian. You are also the problem too. Just look at your comments
I am not a Nigerian scammer
Re: Close Binance Is Rubbish. These Are Close To 100 Other Sites by zrocky: 5:35pm On Mar 19
free234free:
I am not a Nigerian scammer
lol scammer. Hoe you take Sabi ña both of us dey the businesscheesy ewu

1 Like

Re: Close Binance Is Rubbish. These Are Close To 100 Other Sites by free234free: 9:46am On Mar 20
zrocky:
lol scammer. Hoe you take Sabi ña both of us dey the businesscheesy ewu
I no even call you scammer and your guilty conscience don make you confess. No worry hand go touch you soon
Re: Close Binance Is Rubbish. These Are Close To 100 Other Sites by zrocky: 10:46am On Mar 20
free234free:
I no even call you scammer and your guilty conscience don make you confess. No worry hand go touch you soon
touch who lol. Go and enjoy your foolishness. Dey clam wertin u no be

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Transportation, Executive Car Hire.investors/patnership / Angola, Sudan Displace Nigeria In Oil Market / Exporting Bitterkola In Smallscale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.